Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:13 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm
Posts: 14
It can be confirmed by more than one source. Some people won't even admit to it because they don't believe anything will be done about it, but it's there, and, in my eyes, it needs to be addressed.

This was during the baal run last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eauvy94rHPs&feature=youtu.be

Notice how the life of the paladin "hunter" and the druid "Winded" are instantly being healed after every little hit. The godmode script/program basically automatically uses a rejuvenation potion after any loss of life or mana without actually wasting the rejuvenation potion, essentially giving the character a permanent rejuvenation potion use. This is what is being done here.

Take what you want from the video, but that's only the work of godmode and nothing else. There's no amount of potions or quick reflexes that heals like that on every single hit, and theres no way that a character keeps that many potions either. Hopefully something is done about it (both a banning and a removal of rejuvs in the next patch to prevent it from future use).


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
Funny how my life stayed not at 100% then. I was expecting a better video since you built this whole story about me absolutely cheating. Whatever.. just keep getting pissed you missed nm baal bro.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm
Posts: 14
hunterAS wrote:
Funny how my life stayed not at 100% then. I was expecting a better video since you built this whole story about me absolutely cheating. Whatever.. just keep getting pissed you missed nm baal bro.


I mean you can be in denial all you want, but your life clearly gets healed time and time again every hit you take. You keep lying to yourself enough times, you'll start believing it to be true.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
UmphreysMcgee wrote:
It can be confirmed by more than one source. Some people won't even admit to it because they don't believe anything will be done about it, but it's there, and, in my eyes, it needs to be addressed.

This was during the baal run last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eauvy94 ... e=youtu.be

Notice how the life of the paladin "hunter" and the druid "Winded" are instantly being healed after every little hit. The godmode script/program basically automatically uses a rejuvenation potion after any loss of life or mana without actually wasting the rejuvenation potion, essentially giving the character a permanent rejuvenation potion use. This is what is being done here.

Take what you want from the video, but that's only the work of godmode and nothing else. There's no amount of potions or quick reflexes that heals like that on every single hit, and theres no way that a character keeps that many potions either. Hopefully something is done about it (both a banning and a removal of rejuvs in the next patch to prevent it from future use).


It is my opinion that this isn't godmode. You are not fighting things that would do insane damage, and it isn't too much to expect them to chug juvs, considering I'm sure they had pbombs ready for baal. I understand you are extremely frustrated by being left behind, but this seems more like an attack out of anger, than a genuine attempt to have action taken against a hacker. Hunter is an easy target to pick on since it is well known that he has god moded before, but this evidence is not substantial. Additionally, I've watched him die dozens of times, and find bosses that he has no hope of tanking. If that were the case, why would he use god mode to clear trash, but not use it for bosses?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
I'm not going to argue with you. I have a past of godmoding and cheating so people will believe what they want, I play in full parties so I'm sure someone else would have made a post by now. You can clearly see at the end I'm not being instantly healed. I'm sure windy was running some life per heal and using red pots too.. lord knows I've seen him die plenty of times. But I'm not arguing so I apologize you missed baal dude. we had 8. sorry bout it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:15 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm
Posts: 14
This is a video of just after the first one, where (after calling them out on it) the healing rate changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfyc0M ... e=youtu.be

That's what healing should be like. They take damage, use a potion, and heal slowly. In the first video, they are automatically healed on each hit. In the first video, they are not using rejuvenations like that on their own... it is the godmode hack doing it.

Again, people can take what they want out of it. I know it's godmode and others, who may not speak up (people in your party) know that it's godmode. Nothing will probably be done about it, but I think people need to see it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:19 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
UmphreysMcgee wrote:
This is a video of just after the first one, where (after calling them out on it) the healing rate changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfyc0M ... e=youtu.be

That's what healing should be like. They take damage, use a potion, and heal slowly. In the first video, they are automatically healed on each hit. In the first video, they are not using rejuvenations like that on their own... it is the godmode hack doing it.

Again, people can take what they want out of it. I know it's godmode and others, who may not speak up (people in your party) know that it's godmode. Nothing will probably be done about it, but I think people need to see it.


My question for you is: Why would he god mode in that area in the first place if he can clearly survive just fine? Especially while playing in a party.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm
Posts: 225
Snickers220 wrote:
UmphreysMcgee wrote:
This is a video of just after the first one, where (after calling them out on it) the healing rate changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfyc0M ... e=youtu.be

That's what healing should be like. They take damage, use a potion, and heal slowly. In the first video, they are automatically healed on each hit. In the first video, they are not using rejuvenations like that on their own... it is the godmode hack doing it.

Again, people can take what they want out of it. I know it's godmode and others, who may not speak up (people in your party) know that it's godmode. Nothing will probably be done about it, but I think people need to see it.


My question for you is: Why would he god mode in that area in the first place if he can clearly survive just fine? Especially while playing in a party.


Because why not?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
I know many people from diablo 2 servers i was stoned how far liers can go in denying there's no limit to it. Even if he would need to lie all around and 50 times and was knocked by evidence under wall. He would not tell u truth that he cheat just because more u say lie more it becmoe truth and 80% people will believe just because smb talk in very "sure" "trustfull" way. To most people it's unimaginable you have to learn it as young to master this stupidity and pitfall of consiousness.

I looked deep into video and i see they are poisoned it's realy easy to mods to check out if potion can outheal this poison damage i m pretty sure it's impossible. As you can see friends are healed in poison damage to max from 95% it could be doable with 79%resist. But i dont like how barbarian wich got Huge hp is just melted with fissure like paper bird by fire.

Eric Winded Hunter started together after restart as first group i guess.

Just look how after lower resist necro under fissure get no damage :)
I can not believe my eyes how barb just die and other necro and you as sorc. And they are not even sratched. Very strange.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 am 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
Here we go. Time to grab some popcorn.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Posts: 1672
UmphreysMcgee wrote:
Take what you want from the video,


I got to see dan die and it was awesome

_________________
PureRage-DoD wrote:
Cowards die in shame, I ain't afraid to lose a char, it's not like it's important. :lol:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
There is no proof of God mode there. I have god moded before and there's no way the health would flicker like that at a nonboss. U also have to remember windy and me are playing sc build so we have about 3 times the health of the party. Secondarily there is no way health wouldnt always be maxed with psn on.. it would activate rejuvs every milisecond. As for your psn theory the necro weren't maxed.

Maxed psn res you can heal with pots which is what you see. You failed to post the video of the bosses you leeches it the corner too but I guess it's all context right bud? I would have thought you'd have taken a video of me doing the first three minions. Oh wait must have turned it off right? Because using it for arachs but not tobial would make sense lol.


but I'm done arguing, someone is just butthurt he got left behind. If someone in the hell party wants to record another video go for it. This thread is done until pious snicks ao hako or someone I actually play with and isn't an idiot posts a video calling me out. Just keep being a child and threatening to delete your account because you missed baal.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
slappyNuts wrote:
UmphreysMcgee wrote:
Take what you want from the video,


I got to see dan die and it was awesome




lol sorry Dan i have to. He died twice to a dead thrack lol.


It's a no vit barb though it happens


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:58 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
Yea that barb is made of glass, so him taking massive damage is nothing new.

The differences between the two videos are slightly peculiar. Could it be godmode? Probably. Let us not forget that there are a number of other things that could be going on as well. No one would be this quick to assume it was god mode if they were not the furthest party in the mod and it wasn't someone who had previously been known to use it. I've play with Hunter a substantial amount including doing Nm baal, and basically all of Hell A1 and A2. Nothing I've personally seen has been super suspicious... and damn would god mode have helped for some of these fights.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
Sorry I gotta say though... Snickers does have godmode.. freaking cheater (joking btw). His Valk basically solo'd the viper temple boss in hell (not joking.. this happened)... haha

All praise the valk. Valk is life.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 5
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:47 pm 

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 am
Posts: 48
Chlebo wrote:
I know many people from diablo 2 servers i was stoned how far liers can go in denying there's no limit to it. Even if he would need to lie all around and 50 times and was knocked by evidence under wall. He would not tell u truth that he cheat just because more u say lie more it becmoe truth and 80% people will believe just because smb talk in very "sure" "trustfull" way. To most people it's unimaginable you have to learn it as young to master this stupidity and pitfall of consiousness.

I looked deep into video and i see they are poisoned it's realy easy to mods to check out if potion can outheal this poison damage i m pretty sure it's impossible. As you can see friends are healed in poison damage to max from 95% it could be doable with 79%resist. But i dont like how barbarian wich got Huge hp is just melted with fissure like paper bird by fire.

Eric Winded Hunter started together after restart as first group i guess.

Just look how after lower resist necro under fissure get no damage :)
I can not believe my eyes how barb just die and other necro and you as sorc. And they are not even sratched. Very strange.


? I've played from basically the start with pious and ao. I wanna say I joined up with them in the early 20s somewhere? End a1, start a2 area.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm
Posts: 125
hunterAS wrote:
There is no proof of God mode there. I have god moded before

.


Lol miss the days when this was enough..... In before Lee's soap box rant of removing Juvs.

_________________
Soulmancer wrote:
man up!

though don't have much faith in melee characters right now, with the huge CB nerf physical melee characters may as well be hitting bosses with a cardboard sword and it doesn't appear the damage boost from str has helped alleviate that.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm
Posts: 225
Nazgul wrote:
hunterAS wrote:
There is no proof of God mode there. I have god moded before

.


Lol miss the days when this was enough..... In before Lee's soap box rant of removing Juvs.


Can I rant on that as well? I don't like how at some point in the game rejuvs become the only potion worth anything. With it being instant healing, the game has to be balanced around it and it screws the pooch.
Wouldn't it be far better for balance to have those gone?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:44 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
Guys, don't go offtopic, please. Let the drama flow through everyone, and discuss hunter and windy cheating.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
Go suck a dick Nazgul. Anyone who knows a single thing about the Godmode hack can easily decipher this and see THAT HUNTEr is 100% using Godmode. That is not "JUV" spam, rofl.. that is Godmode. If you don't believe me then you have never seen Godmode used in your life.. ever. If this isn't proof of Godmode then you should delete HU.. and I've always STATED and reiterated that it exists and is being used but people seem to bitch more at me for pushing to get it fixed then anything else which I find ironic.. now that someone has actual proof of someone using it.

I mean really.. how do you even defend yourself here hunter? Do you know how the hack you use works?? It sends packets to repeatedly juv whenever you are attacked. Notice how each time Hunter is HIT once his life bulb immediately goes back to full HP. Juv spam is usually based on a logical decision.. as well as can be clearly analyzed due to it's imperfection and this is not logical at all it is clearly AUTOMATIC juving which is INSTANT upon each attack.

Nazgul fuck off, hunter should be banned and anyone defending him should get some fucking basic hack education or someshit.

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
To further test this.. someone on these forums must have the Godmode hack or it must be accessible somewhere in order for us to replicate this video in a Baal run to prove that in fact Godmode was used. Godmode was toggled in this Baal run by hunter + the wind druid.

I mean you're talking to someone who hacked the server and created hacked items... I think I know how at least 90% of the hacks work because I use to hack at some point & was banned for it.

If hunter + this wind druid don't get banned I'm going to laugh so hard because the godmode toggle is so blatant/real & there is video proof rofl.

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 70
Why haven't the been banned yet?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:54 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
Lee wrote:
. Anyone who knows a single thing about the Godmode hack can easily decipher this and see THAT HUNTEr is 100% using Godmode.... ...anyone defending him should get some fucking basic hack education or someshit.


Yo, I don't know shit. All I know is I see him die all the live long day.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:58 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
Did you not read what I stated? You can toggle Godmode off and on... he does not have to use it EVERY single game or time he plays but the fact is.. BOTH of these players were caught using Godmode in this video. It doesn't matter what you say or claim.. the fact is.. we have a youtube video frapped with proof of two players Godmoding.. any other assertion of what they do outside this video is irrelevant.

You know.. I hacked the server and created items in one day.. so because I never did it after that day and no one saw me with hacked items does not mean I never hacked the server and took items.

You cannot justify them Godmoding by saying they don't do it ALL the time.. rofl. Seriously no more stupid replies snickers.

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:34 am 

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Reno NV
+1 for a pretty clear video of hunter using GM. Shame on you son. Are both accounts hunter's?

Lee, I don't know how your retard brain managed to interpret nazgul's post so poorly, but I think you're a little off base. If you take your fingers and stretch out those lil' celestial eyes you might see the bold text in his quote.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
Lee wrote:
Did you not read what I stated? You can toggle Godmode off and on... he does not have to use it EVERY single game or time he plays but the fact is.. BOTH of these players were caught using Godmode in this video. It doesn't matter what you say or claim.. the fact is.. we have a youtube video frapped with proof of two players Godmoding.. any other assertion of what they do outside this video is irrelevant.

You know.. I hacked the server and created items in one day.. so because I never did it after that day and no one saw me with hacked items does not mean I never hacked the server and took items.

You cannot justify them Godmoding by saying they don't do it ALL the time.. rofl. Seriously no more stupid replies snickers.


You completely misinterpreted my point...I NEVER made the justification that they don't godmode because they don't do it all the time. All I was saying is I have no clue, nothing I've personally seen made think he was using god mode. Basically, I was saying I have no valid knowledge on this, and that most people have a more educated opinion than I.

Also, admittedly, There were times I was suspicious when he WASN'T playing with me that I voiced to Kye when I was in A2 NM, but didn't say anything to anyone else as to not cause a stir.

The one thing I do know in all this: there were plenty of times that it seems like god mode would have been a good idea and useful that it was not being used. The videos posted are not times where it would be a good idea. Why would any rational person use it only at times where it seems unneeded.

edit:: Also glad to see the good ol' days of the instant Lee appears in a thread it becomes much less civilized have not ended.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:09 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
Well nothing to add what lee said. I m dissapointed ladder was destroyed like that. No need to look at hunter just take a look on druid without any defence% character constantly attacked by spiders. Look at the moment 3 spider attack druid no effect on low defence character. This is 6 people mode monsters hit like insane. I just made character on nightmare 60% ddr 10k hp paladin hmm btw unholy corpse normal monster 1 hit charge you with this numbers.

And sadly now ultimate proof last second u see hunter u can see swirling animation after goldem succesfuly hit. He lost like 1/7hp

Anyone please explain me why after losing 1/7 somebody as such experienced as hunter would pop up rejuvs. I know how to play you dont want use rejuvs other then on bosses this crap were nothing to bother simply cuz u can rerun those trash if u die. So rejuv would not pop up most of people 1/7 hp loss not enough maybe he was drunk let's say he was.

Another proof 13 second, druid pop up rejuv at 8/9 of max hp.
Hola okey 2 drunk good players? No way..... no way..
Both paladin and druid user using rejuv on respectively on 7/9 and 8/9 of max not on any hard situation. They are advanced player who know how to play therfore they cheat. This for me to proofs 99% chance. There's no doubt about baning. Those 2 moments proof anything i would like to listen how can one defend this. If there's no real defence i want to see ban of those 3 friends due to cheating. Anyone is just scared to be wrong to me it's 99% chance proof i m taking on my chest that i can be 1 % wrong.
No just dont believe smb pop rejuv on 85% full hp like druid in situation when just trash hit him.

Ofcourse bro if i would cheat like this and would play with people that could make video about me that i cheat. I would show many times that i die aspecialy when cheat is not detectable on server side and that he was captured alrdy.
Giving him attention make it worse those are not grown up people if u alrdy captured him once he s not adult person in here. This is yet kid maybe he will never grow up. Smb who can not "play" this is not any more play it s using knife against naked man in fight. He want win for any cost.
That's why they droped many people on the way. Because on hell you cant hide rejuvs how they would pop up like crazy.
Now i want some solid argument of all those defenders.

Well i dont care about other situation i only base on this video snickers. Tell me what in hell idiot total tard would use rejuvs like this druid and paladin. Just face it and tell me what idiot? would do it. Are u mad? 85% life on trash using rejuvs? I dont care if they dont cheat other then in this situation.

What i though on first look of video. Wtf those 3 people are not even stratch. Standing without any doubt they can handle it. And other are just melted.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
With all respect if i m wrong i m very sorry for misjudging you. I demand bans for cheating. Perma bans.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 1206
Chlebo wrote:
Tell me what in hell idiot total tard would use rejuvs like this druid and paladin.

_________________
LockDown wrote:
Go outside.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 am 

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 am
Posts: 16
@Chlebo All of those are very good points.

Edit:: You say those 3 players should be banned. There are only 2 players that are even in question with the exception of someone mentioning Eric, whom I'm 100% confident is not using godmode. Typo yes?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:31 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm
Posts: 225
Snickers wrote:
@Chlebo All of those are very good points.

Edit:: You say those 3 players should be banned. There are only 2 players that are even in question with the exception of someone mentioning Eric, whom I'm 100% confident is not using godmode. Typo yes?

More than likely a typo.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
So many experts here it's crazy. You should hop on and use godmode to see what it actually does. You'll quickly notice a few things:

1) life bars report inaccurate information back just because I take damage doesn't mean its going to accurately report it back to your client

2) Because of this with godmode against trash the other users would never see an actual flicker and with psn on it would hit the juv consistently aka perma 100% health it's too fast for the game to report and actual display to other people in the game. That's why if I have 5k health and I'm at boss that's doing 2.5k you would never see my health drop below 85% period.

3) My pally was using red pots I don't think I actually used a juv on that screen.. I don't know what the druid did he doesn't post here or read these forums nor is he in the same vicinity as me while he plays. So I don't know but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know the first thing about using godmode. Furthermore, the druid looks way more suspicious than my pally lol.. I don't see how anyone could infer godmode is in use from those videos. You're telling me I toggled off after that point and didn't use it the rest of the baal run? Crazy.


4) I think all of you are clearly idiots and are on a witch hunt based on what I did over 5 freaking years ago. Pious/Snicks/Syd/Syt/Hako I play with these guys, when I play with these guys none of them have ever said I use godmode as far as I know...


5) Once again I'm done with this thread, if I get banned it'd be ridiculous off two 30 second clips that show absolutely nothing.



I just made character on nightmare 60% ddr 10k hp paladin hmm btw unholy corpse normal monster 1 hit charge you with this numbers.

(I was running 15k hp with 60% dr and over 25k defense. Not many of the monsters actually hit me.. if the do it ends up being around 1k-2k dmg which is healable very quickly with mega heal potions ... feel free to test those numbers chief :))

Moving into hell I can't take as much so against trash it would be a better example than hell.. that's why I challenge anyone from the group of experience and highly respected players to show a video of me godmoding in hell... considering this game is impossible for me to solo well at a high level it requires group play... it'd be ridiculously noticeable.


And sadly now ultimate proof last second u see hunter u can see swirling animation after goldem succesfuly hit. He lost like 1/7hp

Anyone please explain me why after losing 1/7 somebody as such experienced as hunter would pop up rejuvs. I know how to play you dont want use rejuvs other then on bosses this crap were nothing to bother simply cuz u can rerun those trash if u die. So rejuv would not pop up most of people 1/7 hp loss not enough maybe he was drunk let's say he was.

Like I said no juvs were used.



Another proof 13 second, druid pop up rejuv at 8/9 of max hp.
Hola okey 2 drunk good players? No way..... no way..
Both paladin and druid user using rejuv on respectively on 7/9 and 8/9 of max not on any hard situation. They are advanced player who know how to play therfore they cheat. This for me to proofs 99% chance. There's no doubt about baning. Those 2 moments proof anything i would like to listen how can one defend this. If there's no real defence i want to see ban of those 3 friends due to cheating. Anyone is just scared to be wrong to me it's 99% chance proof i m taking on my chest that i can be 1 % wrong.
No just dont believe smb pop rejuv on 85% full hp like druid in situation when just trash hit him.

if anything the video would show more proof of godmode being used with red potions instead of juvs... just the way the life bar indicates and reports back. and like I said before the druid lost more health and it's more suspicious but I know for a fact he doesn't GM so take it for what you will.



Well i dont care about other situation i only base on this video snickers. Tell me what in hell idiot total tard would use rejuvs like this druid and paladin. Just face it and tell me what idiot? would do it. Are u mad? 85% life on trash using rejuvs? I dont care if they dont cheat other then in this situation.

What i though on first look of video. Wtf those 3 people are not even stratch. Standing without any doubt they can handle it. And other are just melted.

and all your posts are idiotic... you clearly know nothing John Snow. nooo juvs were useddd onnn theeee palllyyyyy let me phrase it this way. a mega heal will heal roughly half your health at 15k life. What happens is I take dmg I use a red (I use a lot of red snicks sees me pick them up all the time, why because I'm a former HC player I'm not comfortable with letting my bar drain, now lets say I pop one at 12k life it's going to heal for 3k.. if I take damage in the mean time guess what? that red doesn't go away it continues to heal up to the max life of that potion.. therefore as long as health isn't 100% that potion will continue to work up until the point where the max hitpoints from it is diminished... at such little life being removed through mitigation the bulb goes up and down very quickly at this point. You can see clearly in the second video when I get hit harder and take more dmg the bulb heals a little bit slower because there is more of it to heal its not just missing a little bit. Please stop posting things as fact when you clearly are choosing to ignore how the second video contradicts the first video completely.


Now I thought I was done posting in this thread until Lee decided to add his worthless comments. I'm now officially done posting here. There's nothing to defend because it wasn't used. If you want to play with me your more than welcome to join a party and see for yourself, As for the ladder being tainted chle? how is that? Are you just looking for a reason why you are still in normal / early NM acts.. and you need to accuse someone for justification. ALL ACT BOSSES have been done with a full group. there is no way the bosses in hell could be soloed period. Until one of those group members show proof of hacking just stfu already and let the thread die. We have so many apparent god mode experts here eh? I've admitted I used it a long time ago in my younger years... so I have first hand experience.. what's make lee / chle /ddrod an expert here. And please try to argue that the life bulbs report accurately to other clients lol. And chle feel free to run your test again with my stats I believe you'll see that those spiders have roughly less than a 20% chance to hit me.. not including blocking rate. You'll also see that the dmg is around 1-2k and can be healed what appears to be instantly to other people in the game. Just run the test.. make sure you take a video too okay, Maybe I should make one ;). But until there is actual 100% proof of godmode being used and not just suspicions stop going on a witchhunt, the ladder is not tainted period its not like I'm the number 1 character, my party can clearly attest to me not using GM while we are doing bosses or trash period, why? because I don't. I don't play with half of you anyways so I have 0 impact to you or your parties, even if I did godmode (Which I don't) what impact does it have on you or your gaming experience? That's right it doesn't. You weren't in the competition to race up the ladder to begin with, so what's the real issue here?


That's the end of my rant. You're mostly all idiots, and lee has always been the worst.. I'm officially 100% done with this thread, you guys can throw accusations around as much as you want. If one of the server admins wants to verify just fucking throw up wire shark and follow my tcp stream to see if I'm constantly spamming the juv packet a ridiculous amount of times. That way there is 100% proof of something in use instead of just 2 30 second videos and one completely contradicts the other with the words (they were called out) how about you show the video of us being called out and the magical stopping of the godmode... It's all about perspective here, I can make a video while your healing and spamming juvs cut it all out and use just the parts that make you look guilty too. freaking idiotic


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:24 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
I can say that since Magic accused him of this, I've been watching his health bars like a hawk. One person at some point in hell, act 3, if I remember correctly, /w me to watch his health bar more closely. After watching for about 10 minutes we concluded it wasn't godmode. I know nothing about god mode and can't say anything from the videos. The only thing I can tell you with certainty is I've watched extremely closely since these accusations resurfaced and I've seen nothing suspicious between Act5nm and act5hell. Others from our group may have different opinions and I would encourage them to post here. I'm by far the dumbest when it comes to D2 of anyone in that group.

I have no idea


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 pm 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
Meh alrdy get information about hacks and wich people use it. It's not only hunter there's at least 8 people. Who use or got it juz because i know source of this hack. This isnt only cheat used here.
So dont call anyone idiot but urself u cheat i know who give u cheat u can not even make program by urself. You use smb else program and u cheat in game where it is not allowed. Only fool who alrdy cheat is you and the one deserving for life long time on this forum for being know as idiot is dude well know under nickname hunter.

Not idiots alrdy tested server are very stable no lags in here that it is impossible they show wrong hp bar. It's radicolous idea game as well should lagg with hp data. There were no lagg on video. Done.

Tested on 10k 60% :) so alrdy know u can be 1 shoted also by some monsters. But it s not about damage done but insta heal ups wich u cover by "lags"
Tested 1/7 heal very slow mega potion 2250value on it. Yes i heal on 10k hp it should be faster it heal slow because i got experience with game and hp bar and got good eyes sigh i can say for 100% mega heal potion does not heal that fast=means instantly. Video does not show any spikes.
Result of test. 10k hp pal Heal 2250 value you can catch with eye even 6-8 stages of heal up. Instead of 1 stage between 6/7 and 7/7 hp bar. you realy want fool me like that? This is hilarious.

We are wasting time for you. Anyone i encourage to see in game hows long it take to heal from 84000-10000hp. It's exacly 4 seconds. Yes this is crazy. And now take a look just one moment of video i m sick of backing there. There's clear moment.

Enlarge a bit video in youtube or max. Then find moment when 7second goes into 8second, click it and watch this BIG spike of hpThis is not freaking potion

This chunk of hp on 15khp character is healed in more then 3 second.Test it now in game so u see. Yes i got clock next to screen you do it u see this is healed like in turtle mode Done. u call us idiots.

Why this is so. Program was set to have delay. Meaning max 1 rejuv used per period of time like 1 potion per 2 or 3 seconds.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
I'm sure you meant 8400 and 10000 not 84k and 100k

Because that would be 4k life healed in a second aka basically saying that 2k life could be healed almost instantly with reds. Aka proving my point. Those contradictions though right?


Megaheals heal for more than the listed 2500 value as well as ultras heal for more than 4500. It takes 1.2 seconds to heal about 2k dmg using these pots. Once again I'm right the healing you're seeing on the paladin = red pots. Also god mode cannot be set on alas gain delay it's not how it works. It sends the packet that mimics using a juv when you are hit if you use gm2 gm uses the vendor packet so it's like you are talking to a Kara every time you get hit. But since you have the "source" (wtf are you even talking about) you should know that right. If there are anymore questions please just ask celebs everyone his testimony and testing is clearly dead on.



Just let this thread die. If someone else posts a video that actually shows my paladin god moving then you can post something here but the videos do not show anything. It's a quick 10 seconds of healing quickly followed by the next video taken a few seconds later show nothing abnormal. God I'm so done with this thread but you guys are really dumb. I would be happy to log on my pally and let you observe the dmg when you make it to act 5 nm okay because you clearly have no idea of how to test.... there's elemental dmg there and physical did you have my sorbs? Did U actually have gear on, try taking and video next time instead of just shouting nonsense?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:27 am 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
You've been running around saying that you're done with this thread and you won't post anymore, hunter. Continuing to do so is just deepening the suspicion.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
15k hp test paladin
lost 2400hp regen time after using 3x 2250 hp mega pots = around 3 second ( not like in video instantly) Done.
Further test
1500/15000hp paladin drink 3x mega pot 2250hp each. Full regen time 13 seconds. Means around 1k hp regen/second.
Means first test was not 3 second was 2.5second. Still ur video show small amount of lost hp due poison so it s very precise. U didnt even lagg at all.

There were spike of hp from 85% to 100% at pointed alrdy moment of video.This means u 100% used rejuv with druid it is same situation. Therfore u used rejuv in place nobody use rejuvs and in situation when nobody ever use rejuv only but mistake. (85% health bar). And this is the case on 2 people. Therfore u are using rejuv cheat. Because u admit u didnt use there rejuv but hp potion. Wich is complete lie u should be banned immiediatly with druid.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:15 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Posts: 58
Chlebo wrote:
Therfore u used rejuv in place nobody use rejuvs and in situation when nobody ever use rejuv only but mistake. (85% health bar). Therfore u are using rejuv cheat.

frawress chinese rogic there


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:29 pm 

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 am
Posts: 16
Can we take a moment to acknowledge that Chlebo said at least 8 people are god modeing on the server of like... 30 people? Assuming thats actually true, nobody is worrying about them? Then why does anyone give a fuck if Hunter godmoded or not... Something or nothing needs to be done.It isn't fair to send the message that god modeing is okay as long as you do it in private!


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:50 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
There was some random necro solo killing Amon back in the day without losing HP. When the others arrived, a guy asked if he was using gm, and he admitted using it, but said he won't do it again "if it's bad"(lol'd). That's the only occassion I know about where it was 100% confirmed. I doubt there are 8 people using it, though, but it actually is possible.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Posts: 58
thats not 100% confirmation he could have lied about using gm.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
He died after he turned it off on the next boss, after being confronted about it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:20 pm 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
Well actualy ur among those who got godmode. Cheaters are piece of shit players. Pathetic


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:51 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
lol all I saw was Nazgul talking about my 'soap opera rant' I didn't even both reading the quoted text.. apologize to Nazgul, rofl. Now I look like an ass for insulting Nazgul.

But as far as Hunter I'm not even going to bother reading Hunters post to defend himself.. It's kind of pathetic that he has the nerve to actually try and defend himself when he was frapped using a hack in public.. you have to have some nerve to try and do that when it is really so BLATANTLY obvious you are using Godmode.

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:06 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 106
Chlebo wrote:
Well actualy ur among those who got godmode. Cheaters are piece of shit players. Pathetic


Who are you calling out with this?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 pm 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
lol
Meh
lol
LOL
nobody care... NO BODY :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
Unless you have a video of REAL life of someone playing HU and it shows them downloading and installing a hack while holding up 3 forms of government identification in addition to admitting to hacking... nothing will be done.

Last year I posted about a group of 3 people who on HC who went to hell A5 level 92+ within 48 hours of reset and everyone said "nope that's legit" when the furthest team of 8 people on SC just arrived in Nightmare.

People got no common sense.

These people could be in a room with a guy pointing a gun at a person and the light goes off and comes back on and the gun is smoking and the other person has a hole in their chest and they would say "NO PROOF!".

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Posts: 1672
Cory wrote:
Last year I posted about a group of 3 people who on HC who went to hell A5 level 92+ within 48 hours of reset and everyone said "nope that's legit" when the furthest team of 8 people on SC just arrived in Nightmare.


that was pious

_________________
PureRage-DoD wrote:
Cowards die in shame, I ain't afraid to lose a char, it's not like it's important. :lol:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
Cory wrote:
Last year I posted about a group of 3 people who on HC who went to hell A5 level 92+ within 48 hours of reset and everyone said "nope that's legit" when the furthest team of 8 people on SC just arrived in Nightmare.

People got no common sense.


I about lost my coffee outta my nose.
Thanks for the laughs.

Since you cannot fathom how a HC team could actually beat an SC team by a large margin, it must mean that it is totally impossible.

It's perfectly fine to question it. It's quite another to make a definitive assertion when you have absolutely zero contextual evidence, nor did you even know who the team was, how long they were on at a time, etc. It's things like this that make people ignore the assertions, even when they may have merit.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 525
there is a reason why immolation arrow was crushed into the ground. but i guess most people never noticed how powerful it was.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
A group of players on HC getting to Hell that fast does not mean hacking was done.. obviously there was an explanation.. using over powered heroes is not the same as cheating. I said Slappy and Imperial used Godmode and I had no proof. Who was going to listen to me? I was kind of like you Cory.. in the sense that I jumped the gun and assumed the worst. Till this day I have no proof what so ever of Slappy or Imperial using Godmode. I just outright accused them based on the fact that they duoed the entire game & their skill sky rocketed in one ladder.. but again I had no proof at all.

It's just hilarious no one ever pushed for or wanted anything done about Godmode except me and I got bashed/hammered by people for pushing for a solution to get rid of it.. do you honestly really believe a hack that makes you invincible and was passed out to the community several times is not being used at all? I'm not saying a large portion of the community is using the hack but the fact that it exists and is accessible means that it is being used.

If Hunter isn't banned then something should be done about Godmode.. but then again HU isn't exactly blooming like it use to be with players.. so I doubt anything will get done either way.. which is way it's pointless to argue or to push for anything to be done. Just enjoy HU while you can.. it had a good run but something needs to be done to bring back players.

I think the intense difficulty turned off alot of people.. or the player base just isn't big enough to support the groups required to actually advance.. HC seemed to be quite dead to me anyway.. and in fact alot of HC players went to SC this ladder?

Idk just a thought maybe nerf the difficulty a bit to accomodate the size of the community? If you want really really hard bosses why not focus on the endgame bosses? You can make the game harder for people who want it harder by focusing on LoS/end game material but the game as it is now is just tedious.. it's not that it's too difficult but you need a good party and theres just not the player base to support this kind of difficulty. I went off topic but ofc it's just a lee thing to go off topic =)

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
I know for a fact that Lee has been abducted by aliens, and they sent back an imposter! How else could one explain the post above? :)

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:27 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 pm
Posts: 13
Seems this problem could be effectively detectable if you discern what packet is being spammed when you are using godmode. If you set up a system to watch what packet info is coming in on the gameserver, then look for 1 ip address sending the same packet in a rapid fire way, then you can get a pretty good idea who is abusing rejuv potions IE godmoding. This has been done on other servers in the past and it was pretty effective.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
Riakon wrote:
Seems this problem could be effectively detectable if you discern what packet is being spammed when you are using godmode. If you set up a system to watch what packet info is coming in on the gameserver, then look for 1 ip address sending the same packet in a rapid fire way, then you can get a pretty good idea who is abusing rejuv potions IE godmoding. This has been done on other servers in the past and it was pretty effective.



This 100% I've already said just throw wireshark up on a game server and watch some traffic.. I don't remember what packet it is.... but there's a lot of documentation on it or just use a juv and see what packet it actually sends.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:48 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 282
This...
Was...
The...
Best...
Thing...
I've...
Read...
In...
Ages...

Lol'd at least 8 times.

I think the top posts were:
the apologizer telling everyone to keep the post on track.
Frawress chinees rogic line

oh and yay I made it in the post!!!! Thanks lee ;)

_________________
Lee is a fucking moron.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:24 pm 

Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Posts: 68
There was one time guy who invented this hack and he was one of the server owner. They duped thousands of items back ladders ago also. I heard also acc names wich people receive hack and it's funny how many of you have it up to my information source. Hahahaha i m laughing so hard i can not believe in this madness. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This hackers try to impress other people and then those who want expose shit are angry cuz they want truth. So one camp lie and other want truth and fair play so they are angry at those kids wich is more funny. Be wiser they cheaters want impress u supouse to be happy you got free slaves. Just tell them how great achievment they own and ask for free items they will serve u well. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My friend who told me about who exacly cheat said that dont tell it cuz they will attack u smash talk and insult... Whohohohohohhohoho whohohoho


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
^ translation?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Posts: 112
OMFG are you guys still talking :| :?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:12 am
Posts: 202
how much for the free slave?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:19 am 

Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Posts: 895
HAI IMP ME SO CHINESE KEKE still mad I said u use Godmode AYEEE? Get over it I could never prove it ; )

_________________
"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 525
this discussion has gone on long enough.

the fact of the matter is duff is not interested in dealing with HU drama. hes happy enough to help us host the gateway and update patches which is more than enough given that hes doing this for free on his time. I, at least, am very grateful to him for this, and hopefully the rest of you are too.

Unless modders can actively fix such exploits via workarounds (taking out juvs for example to stop godmode) no action is going to be taken against players who use hacks/cheats/exploits. for the next patch, all the known-nasty exploits should be compiled in the to-do list as things that need to be fixed somehow. we tried unsuccessfully to fix one of the major exploits this patch and realized it is a much larger undertaking than we expected.

feel free to open up discussion threads about major exploits and possible ways to fix them. the only way these issues will be addressed is by modding.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 am 

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 5
Kannli is also another member who found God mode. He got no help on the site to answer his question, but around the time of this post he went out looking for it on a hacking site. His post below

"Anyone know where I can find godmode for 1.10. Its for a d2 mod that uses 1.10. I believe the file was called "xx.d2h" or "xx.d2h". Not sure where to find it now or how to get it to work on this mod. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT1:

I found xx.zip, and xx.zip here...
http://xxx.com/files/Diablo%20II/1.10/

No instructions how to install or run this though. :'(

EDIT2:
Okay i found it and installed and got it working however the godmode2 doesn't seem to work. :'(

There are no full rejuvs on the mod so it may need to be edited?"


Edited a few out so its not as easy for everyone else to find. Pathetic what this mod turned into. It was suppose to be here for a challenge, if youh want to cheat why even play? Just go back to bnet. Anyways, he was stupid enough to post the topic and registered under the same name he uses here, lol.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 am
Posts: 353
damitisuck wrote:
Kannli is also another member who found God mode. He got no help on the site to answer his question, but around the time of this post he went out looking for it on a hacking site. His post below

"Anyone know where I can find godmode for 1.10. Its for a d2 mod that uses 1.10. I believe the file was called "xx.d2h" or "xx.d2h". Not sure where to find it now or how to get it to work on this mod. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT1:

I found xx.zip, and xx.zip here...
http://xxx.com/files/Diablo%20II/1.10/

No instructions how to install or run this though. :'(

EDIT2:
Okay i found it and installed and got it working however the godmode2 doesn't seem to work. :'(

There are no full rejuvs on the mod so it may need to be edited?"


Edited a few out so its not as easy for everyone else to find. Pathetic what this mod turned into. It was suppose to be here for a challenge, if youh want to cheat why even play? Just go back to bnet. Anyways, he was stupid enough to post the topic and registered under the same name he uses here, lol.



its funny tho dammitisuck its not me .. i havent made that post , someone is copying my username... sry to say but thats just messed up. i will and never have use any cheats.
and if you take a look at it its not my kind of writing language as im not using correct grammar or punctuation idk.. never mind, some idiot trying to frame my nickname.
and i have the same opinion , why even play if your goin to use cheating.

_________________
'may the force be with you' - Yoda??


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
way to browse hack sites dam


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:41 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 5
Wanted to get back into Diablo. I can't play hu on windows 7,and got Noo help when posted about it, and with no friends left that play it im not sure if I'd be to interested. I have no cd keys for online Diablo thiugh, and someone said therewas over 600 keys leaked somewhere. I googled it, thinking it wasa long shot that any would work. I got classic, but lod is long lost so that's all I needed. It brought me to blizzhackers website when I searched for d2 lod cd keys and I tried about 20 cd keys but all were already registered. A few posts down I saw the God mode thing before exiting, and well the rest is history.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
God fuck that hunter guy.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: