Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am

Post subject: Fuck this patch.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:56 am 

Hell Unleashed doesn't feel like an RPG anymore. Bosses cannot be tanked. Healers suck. DPS classes/builds do not DPS during boss fights for fear of killing everyone with counter-attacks. This has been the case for several patches now.

This latest incarnation has the mob damage to player HP ratio all fucked up. You guys have turned the game into Dark Souls. There is a reason Dark Souls does not have a hardcore mode. No one would play it. And look, not long after the initial hype of the new patch being released, no one is playing 2.1.
I understand that finding the delicate balance between too hard and too easy is a difficut task. This incarnation of HU has failed spectacularly at that task.

Make tanks tanks again. Make healers heal again. Allow DPS to DPS without killing everyone. Then maybe you'd have an actual RPG. What we have now is not an RPG. It's a joke.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Fuck this patch.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 pm 

I think the servers being down for so long and terrible lag made a lot of people give up. I've heard whispers in dark corners about a new server host...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:33 pm 

When are you referring too? I've been playing for the past 8 weeks and havn't had any server issues. The two european hosts kind of suck for me but duffy's is perfect.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:38 pm 

Duff was down for like 10 days shortly after release and it made a lot of people disappear.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:46 am 

Ah. Damn.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:51 pm 

Neoiceshroom wrote:
Hell Unleashed doesn't feel like an RPG anymore. Bosses cannot be tanked. Healers suck. DPS classes/builds do not DPS during boss fights for fear of killing everyone with counter-attacks. This has been the case for several patches now.

This latest incarnation has the mob damage to player HP ratio all fucked up. You guys have turned the game into Dark Souls. There is a reason Dark Souls does not have a hardcore mode. No one would play it. And look, not long after the initial hype of the new patch being released, no one is playing 2.1.
I understand that finding the delicate balance between too hard and too easy is a difficut task. This incarnation of HU has failed spectacularly at that task.

Make tanks tanks again. Make healers heal again. Allow DPS to DPS without killing everyone. Then maybe you'd have an actual RPG. What we have now is not an RPG. It's a joke.

You know when Diablo 2 came out I never heard of a "tank" "Healer" "dps"? You're talking like this game is one big raid in WoW, which it is definitely not. If you're a melee and you can't handle a boss, its not "tanks can't tank" its you're building a shitty character. There are no healerS, there is one healer, a paladin with holy bolt. You talk like they are a whole group of builds. Regardless, I've played with a Holybolt paladin once and he did just fine healing the melee characters. As for casters, it is true that counters suck and a lot of times they shouldn't bother trying to hit the boss because it kills everyone. However, if a tank could tank, a healer could heal, and a caster can stand still shooting the boss, fuck this game would be too easy and boring.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 am 

I fully support the idea. All these patches is totally motherfucking, the game dead long time. I missing paches by soulmancer so where is 2012???
I don't understand sense of work Mraw, Brevan.
Moreover everything that made these people so killed the entire gaming industry fashion!
We need riot, we ain't wanna play in this SHIT!!

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:56 pm 

Deathscythe wrote:
I fully support the idea. All these patches is totally motherfucking, the game dead long time. I missing paches by soulmancer so where is 2012???
I don't understand sense of work Mraw, Brevan.
Moreover everything that made these people so killed the entire gaming industry fashion!
We need riot, we ain't wanna play in this SHIT!!

Dude were all playing 2.2 on ensleys server

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:39 pm 

These patch really shit. No people anymore

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:25 pm 

NO_SOUND wrote:
These patch really shit. No people anymore

Ya, it has nothing to do with what has happened in the meantime, or just after the patch. It must just be the patch hates everyone as much as you hate it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:14 pm 

This patch has been killed after 1.4 no sense anymore play.

Offline Profile