Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

Post subject: 1.3 solo Gamble
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 am 

1.3 solo - Can i gamble Exceptional item on norm difficulty? like Buriza-Do Kyanon Ballista
and when im rolling, rare wepon , max ed is based on what? lvl?
cant get more then 190ed at lev 66 char

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: 1.3 solo Gamble
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 am 

In HUv1.3, the odds of gambling an exceptional in Norm is 2% per char level over the item level. For example, at char level 66 gambling a ballista (lvl 45) you have about 40% chance of it becoming Exceptional. I think it's a 0.5% chance in HUv1.3 that Gambles become Uniques, so you've got a 1/500 chance of getting the unique Ballista (i.e. there's a 50% chance of getting Buriza-Do Kyanon within 350 attempts). Let me know if 40% sounds about right to you, otherwise I'll review how the numbers work exactly.

When re-rolling gear in v1.3, only the item's level is considered, not your player level (so consider gambling the rare item to make sure it's very close to your player level).

At char level 66, the rare prefixes "Ferocious": +161-220%ED, "Master's": +161-220%ED, and "Cruel": +221-300%ED, are all available for crossbows and of different groups (so could all spawn on a rare item). Keep in mind that the +%ED roll is capped around 511% in Huv1.3, so you'd only really want two of those three. In D2, rolling a rare isn't guaranteed to get 3 suffixes though, and at a glance there seems to be over 50 Suffix options at that level for crossbows, so it would take quite a lot of re-rolling (I think the odds of 2 of those 3 suffixes appearing in this example is about 1 in 400, assuming your rare always spawned with 2 suffixes).

Offline Profile