It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm

Post subject: 1.5b Download and feedback
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:42 am 

If you find any bugs post them here.

Full

Lite

General
-changed skill reqs from 1,6,12,20,28,36 to 1,6,12,18,24,30
-barb gets 15 hp/lvl, pal gets 10 hp per level, the rest get 5 hp per level and everyone gets 12 hp per vita;
-removed conversion from hell a2 mercs

Levels/Monsters
-rebalanced monster and boss strength
-rebalanced the hell xp curve so that act1-3 is monster level 81-87, before it was 71-87 ish
-countess highest rune drop in hell is now Lo
-reduced champ gold drops in norm/nm and increased in hell
-new shortcut to sszak
-reduced bonecage hp
-fixed realm of slain invisible wall
-fixed hell lancers in challenge 1
-fixed exp exploit in challenge 2
-reduced difficulty of challenge 3
-reverted LOS maps

Act 5 Hell/95 rebalance
-lvl 95 items are now ilvl 95 again and can drop in lvl 95 and above areas
-Level 95+ areas in hell now:
-Shenks Tower
-Arreat Plateau and onward
-bloodyfoothills and frigid highlands are NOT lvl 95 areas

Items
-greatly reduced the chance to gamble sets and uniques, it is now similar to 1.3 chances

-removed stat based increases from potions
-hp pots increased to 60% over 6 seconds
-mana pots restore 100% + 200 over 12 seconds

-reduced absorb on gems by about half chipped is 1% and uber is 5%
-redcued lifesteal and manasteal on skulls and amn runes by about half
-reduced the str req on the high-end weapons and armor to a max of 200
-rebalanced crafts; they were a bit too strong before compared to uniques I reduced the power of some of the stronger ones
-reduced the hp% on all armors by a a lot; the most an armor will have now is about 10%
-removed dr/hp% affix from magic/rare
-removed ele/mag/psn pierce affix from magic/rare armors and helms
-removed jewel requirement from magic -> normal cube recipe
-revamped gem buying: A1:chipped/flawed, A2:normal, A3:flawless, A4:perfect, A5:SS and MS....all gems can be purchaed multiple times on all difficulties now
-replaced thorns mod amn runes with 20% fcr

-purple dye = health pot + blue pot + amethyst
-fixed claw staff mods

-various changes to some uniques to balance them out
-changed veil of steel to be more inline with COA
-reduced flat damage on gnarled root and hatestorm crest
-wisp gives level 1 charges now, removed mag pierce and mag res; added new ring with magic pierce and magic res to compensate for magic builds
-removed fade from spirit ward; increased all res from 40 to 70
-buffed facets from 3-5% to 4-5%

Amazon
jab/impale/fend
-redcued dmg from synergies
-increased ed/ar per level

Valkyrie
-Buffed Valkyrie HP and defense

Innersight
-fixed innersight
-innersight now gives -1% enemy defense per lvl

Perfection
-res from perfection is no longer based on hard points in strategy; it now scales with diminishing returns from 1 to 50

Magic Arrow
-added a small nova to magic arrow on hit

Lightning Strike
-increased lightning strike base elemental damage by 100%; reduced mana cost to 8

Impale
-updated impale skill desc

Strafe
-fixed strafe, max of 6 arrows on a single target with slvl 20 or higher
-reduced ed% from 100+25 to 50+10

Pierce
-reduced pierce to max of 60%

Guided Arrow
-set GA mana cost to a flat 10

Multiple shot
-reduced number of arrows to 3+0.25 per level
-reduced damage from 3/4 to 2/3

Dodge/Avoid
-max dodge and evade % reduced from 75% to 20%

Assassin
-increased venom, fade and BoS base duration to 1 hour
-increased blade shield base duration to 3 mins

Claw Mastery
-increased ar/ed from 10/10%/lvl to 30/20%/lvl

Charge-ups
-rebalanced elemental charge up damage; 2nd and 3rd charges no longer cause counters; claws of lightning has a new triple lightning meteor for the 3rd charge
-made chargeups uninterruptable

Claw Block
-reduced claw block to a max of around 50
-removed fbr from claw block

Shadows
-buffed shadows hp

Bladefury
-blade fury is now a simple missle skill meant to be used for long range dmg; shoots 1+(blvl/5) blades for 1/1 weapon damage and pierces all enemies

Bladeshield
-bladeshield reduced to 1/4 weapon damage
-increased time bettween attacks on blade shield from .5 sec to 1 sec

Cloak of Shadows
-moved def% from COS to claw mastery

Fade
-fade res and curse reduction now scales with diminishing returns from 1 to 50

Barb

Whirlwind
-reduced to 1/1 weapon damage

Frenzy
-frenzy reduced to 1/1 weapon dmg

Battle Orders
-now 1% per 4 pts

Concentrate
-reduced concentrate dmg/ar per lvl from 25% to 40%

Druid
-feralrage/maul/fireclaws/frostbite cannot be interrupted
-fixed summon hp
-increased armageddon and hurricane base duration to 5 mins

Molten Boulder
-increased the speed of molten boulder and set it back to 1 boulder per cast

Oak Sage
-removed hp% from oaksage; replaced with 5+(blvl/4)+(lvl/4) fire/cold/lit pierce

Spirit of Barbs
-reduced SOB absorbs from 10% max to 5% max

Ravens
-buffed ravens sigificantly; max of 10

Fireclaws/Frostbite
-same dps, slower speed, less counters, less mana cost
-changed animation from bite to feralrage animation
-increased lvl 1 base damage by 100%
-increased tier 1-5 damage by 50%
-reduced mana cost to 3 scaling down to 1
-increased shockwave tier 5 damage by 50%

Necro
-fixed golems hp/dmg to be where to should be
-increased dmg/hp of skeletons slightly
-reduced lifetap to 2%

Paladin
-removed the ias bonus from holy auras

Res Auras
-res auras absorb reduced to 5+(blvl/4)
-salvation now only gets 1 fire/cold/lit absorb per 4 self hard points for a max of 5% ele absorb

Blessed Hammer
-doubled blessedhammer mana cost

Smite
-dr% reduced to 1% per 2 hard points

Zeal
-added passive ias to zeal as long as you have at least 1 hard point in it so melee paladins can run any aura they want (defiance zealer, etc)
-increased zeal damage per level from 20% to 25%

Holy Fire
-increased holyfire damage by 10% on tier 4 and 5

Holy Freeze
-reduced max holy freeze slow from 40% to 10%

Holy Shock
-increased holyshock max tier 5 damage by 15%

Holybolt
-increased mana cost per level on holybolt by 0.5
-reduced the heal on holy bolt by about a third and gave it no variance in heal ammount her cast

Might
-increased might damage scaling to 60 + 20

Fanaticism
-increased ar per level on fanaticism from 10% to 20% and ed% from 6/12 to 10/20

Blessed Aim
-doubled ar bonus from blessed aim

Sanctuary
-reduced undead/demon damage/ar on sanctuary from 100+25 to 25+5

Sorc
-increased the missile speed of firebolt/icebolt/chargedbolt by 50%
-removed frozen armor as a synergy to frost nova/chilling armor/shiver armor and buffed the synergy bonuses to compensate
-added frozen armor as a synergy for icebolt and frozen orb as a replacement to cold mastery
-swapped the lvl req of FO and blizzard due to the above change
-increased warmth, shiver armor, chilling armor and ES base duration to 1 hour

Hydra
-fixed hydras :)
-removed firebolt as a hydra synergy and increased remaining synergies by 2% each and increased duration to 12 secs

Firebolt
-removed enchant and hydras as synergies to firebolt; increased synergy bonus from 22% to 30% to compensate

Flamewave
-reduced number of missiles to 5

Firewall
-increased timer to 1 sec
-reduced duration from 90 frames to 35 frames (1 firewall at a time)

Elemental Masteries
-removed the absorbs from mastery
-you can now only put 1 hard point in any ele mastery; once that 1 pt is in you get locked out of the other 2
-say for example you choose fire mastery, you will get:
-2% fire mastery per character level
-2% cold mastery per char lvl
-3.8% lit mastery per char lvl
-these values are based on slvl 55 mastery, you get 66% of the value of slvl 55 mastery at clvl 100 for 1 hard point, what about the other 33%? keep reading
-you also get 50% of your chosen elements pierce stat added to the other 2 elements pierce
-for example you choose fire and you have 100% fire pierce, then you will gain 50% cold and lit pierce
-you only need 1 hard point to get these benefits but if sorcs can still focus more on a single element and be rewarded.
-for 19 more hard points in your chosen mastery you get 7% fire/cold and 12% lit damage per hard point which combined with the per char level bonus at char level 100 is about the equivalent of a slvl 60 mastery

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: 1.5b Download and feedback
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 am 

the thorns on amn runes may as well go too since that as a theme was removed in the past. could just stick life steal as the mod for shields in replacement.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:12 am 

a1 merc not shooting 50% of the time at low levels, really good at walking around, can still take a LOT of hits, soloing mort, soloing blood raven

also look at passive ias on zeal, seems a bit op when i was testing the patch before, especially with nerfing zons/sins etc

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:06 am 

we made it to a5 nm. no bugs or major ohko's on bosses that i've seen so far.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 pm 

In the normal trial I was unable to click on any monster loot or caskets. Luckily the boss loot was click-able. Anyone else able to double check this?
edit:hmm, I ran it a second time and it was fine, not sure what happened.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:47 pm 

Something odd is happening when I craft. around 90% of the crafts I've made (I'm using a Small Crescent) are rolling 30 ias/50 ed. It just seems to random to be a coincidence, so I thought I would post it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:17 am 

Nova wrote:
Something odd is happening when I craft. around 90% of the crafts I've made (I'm using a Small Crescent) are rolling 30 ias/50 ed. It just seems to random to be a coincidence, so I thought I would post it.

Just as an update to this, there's something wrong with skull crafting for sure. There's no way that I'm getting 19/20 50% ed crafts in a row. May want to check on the changes you made to crafting.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:49 pm 

FoH is bugged when used together with Concentration aura. It is supposed to hit the targets with 100% chance but instead it hits maybe 50 - 70%. When it fails I can still observe the Paladin cast animation together with the skill sound. However the bolt itself is not visible and the monster life not affected.

When I switch to another aura everything works fine.

Not sure if the bug had existed in the earlier version as I started playing again just recently.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm 

Also did notice a few issues on my other character (Kokoro_II):

- merc is flickering and her attacks seem unstable
- Life cannot be restored to the max value
- Defense hits like 1000% when using bone armor (it should be 250% boost according to the tooltip).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:39 pm 

merc flickering would be due to it trying to use a NM/Hell skill in norm. This was (and currently is on realm) fixed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:14 pm 

Did u change the dmg on feral rage?

When u charge it up it dosen't increase the dmg anymore.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:39 pm 

Alright, here's what I have so far. I've managed to get myself to level 94 A4 hell. The things I've seen up to this point are as follows.

For normal there wasn't much out of the ordinary. It was pretty well balanced.

Things got a bit harder in nightmare, but considering I was solo'ing from A4 norm, it should be expected. As stated previously, you should check on skull crafting. There is something wrong with it. There's no reason it should be rolling 30ias/50ed 19 out of 20 rolls. For things in nightmare, with decent gear it was a challenge but not impossible. I was using Orphans set, and a weapon that took me like 40 crafts to get. Mephisto was a challenge that required some fancy footwork, but I had no support so I would assume with a team it would be a decent fight. Diablo was the same. With the right footwork and some pots I managed him fine. Baal was a different scenario. I had help from Dan for Baal but we were both high 80's so I don't consider it being a killer for the testing. The bosses hit fairly hard, mostly the undead guy, the star throwing bitch, and Darkness (Yes I can't remember their names right now, sue me ;D). Considering magic damage is hard to resist as it is, and Baal is throwing around -7x% LR, you might want to reconsider the damage of his teeth/spears. They're fairly rape-y. The star bitch was 1-2 shotting us randomly. I'm not saying that she was OP, just maybe glance at the damage range she has. As for Darkness, he's always been a pain. But taking a single nado cast with 40% DR would rape 2/3rds life. For two tanks to have that much trouble on a single boss it was kind of an eye-opener, especially for how my char had handled things up until that point. Baal was Baal. He's always a pain in the ass for melee's.

For Hell, I've been on my own. Getting through A1 wasn't that bad until I got to Toby. Whatever skill he has now where he just casts something and you instantly take damage is a bit op. It seems to act almost like TK or Guided arrow. He was a bit of a pain to kill. Andy was what I would have considered a normal fight for solo'ing a hell act boss. A2 was interesting as well. I had no issues with the queen, or Juggy, but Ardy was a bit hard to do. Still, managed to do so with some extra pots and running around to avoid spells. The summoner would have been a pain in the ass without some good planning, but I got past him too. Getting to Duriel was the easy part. With a team I could see Dury being easier than he was solo, so I suppose I can't really complain. A3 was a lot more of a clusterfuck than A2. This act needs to be looked at, mostly the bosses. The spider queen was almost impossible to kill considering I had to let my merc do it. The boss in the flayer dungeon is an extremely talented rapist. You may want to consider looking at his damage values. For having max res, absorb, block, and DR he would easily cause the pucker factor to increase 10 fold. Sarina and General weren't as painful, I think they're right where they need to be. The blizzards and lightning from the heirophants (SP?) are very -very- painful. They are quite easily OP. The counsel members need to be looked at. They have some attack that randomly will rape 4-5k off of you. And they can cast it over and over and over. It appeared to be the one where they cast the red lightning things at you. It would hit constantly so I would assume its a spell or magic, considering the defense/block I had. Getting from there to mephisto was a bitch. It may have just been me, but it almost seemed like the heirophants were casting blizzard through walls. No matter where I went I was getting blizz-raped. The fire boss before Mephisto was a challenge. It took a lot of fancy foot work and pots to get past her. It was the nados that did the most damage, for sure. Mephisto himself was the same strategy as Nightmare. Pots, dodge attacks, and wail on him. Took a bit longer but managed to kill him.

I haven't progressed past ROF wp in A4, nor have I done any boss battles (Izzy, Dragon, or Chaos). The marliths seem to have a rather OP volcano. My merc with max res, some DR, and absorb dies in like 2 seconds while potting/leaching to them. I was thinking maybe the marliths have the %dmg to mercs added to them or something? I dunno, the cano's never did that much to me.

If there's anything you have more specific questions on, feel free to ask me here or shoot me a PM. I'll do my best time permitting to answer whatever you might want to ask.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 am 

Thanks for the feedback. Sadly I don't have a lot of time to work on this right now. Real life etc. :( if anyone else can make edits then go for it. I just don't have the time right now. Sorry :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 am 

hey mraw , you did trememdous, are there anyone up for doing the final edits wolfs, kramuti, pious or others?
how far is it from a launch mrawskrad ? alot of work to be done or? have a nice day.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm 

Before all that i think we need a host.. Duffs went down last week and still nothing

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:40 am 

I can't at this point. Finishing up semester, that thing called real life, and hell...i don't even think i have reinstalled after having to sending my comp back to original specs.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 pm 

It's very close to being finished. Just need to fix some small bugs

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:55 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
It's very close to being finished. Just need to fix some small bugs

Well good morning everyone! So after finally finding a Zod I made a new weapon (Last Wish) and have attempted to do Diablo. Sadly my computer crashed before I managed to get to the seal bosses, and I haven't had time to try again, but I did find something new for you. The oblivion knights are extremely OP. I don't know what it is about them but they do an insane amount of damage. I have to lure a few of them away at a time just to be able to kill them without dieing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:27 am 

Their curses were a lot more stout that the 'norm' so to speak. Likely MonCurse.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am 

It's not the curses, it's the huge amount of damage dealt by Bone Spirit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 am 

GoryDays wrote:
It's not the curses, it's the huge amount of damage dealt by Bone Spirit.

compounded with the lowering of magic res

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:47 am 

Yes, but Bone Spirits still hit like a truck even on Normal difficulty, doesn't really matter if you're cursed or not. Even with 80 MDR + 20% Magic Resist on Hell difficulty I get killed by just 4 or 5 Spirits on my 9.2k HP Barbarian. Not much of magic damage negation, true, but still... But I rather have them like this because otherwise the Chaos Sanctuary will be like a walk in the park (excluding the Fissure spell of course :D). All in all, Fissure should be reworked a bit, not Bone Spirit.

PS: You can kind of disregard my post as I haven't tried 1.5b yet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 am 

I have some time now. I will start working on this again. I can't tell you how long it will take. I want to do a speed solo run through the game again and test some of the issues you all mentioned so I can have an idea of how much adjustment needs to be made.

:)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:09 pm 

Please reduce the cursing from the blood temptress.
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else.
The 'Blood temptress' in act 5 has a counter that will curse you when she is hit. When I hit two or more with lightning fury the curse will be triggered over and over and my frame rate drops. It seems to me that the curse animation is causing a the issue from being triggered too many times.
If lighting fury goes into a group of 5+ my screen will freeze for about 20 seconds.
The one skill that has the greatest scaling potential when dealing with dense groups combined with lightning immunity and a 100%(?) chance to proc an animation makes a bad combo.

Anyways thanks for the great work, I really enjoy playing this mod!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:54 pm 

I will. :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:03 pm 

minor dmg adjustment to throwing weapons possible? that display dmg on double throw is still messed up , dunno if it can be looked at. have a nice day

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 pm 

I remember the passive ias that zeal goves being super op

Also, 8-) , glad youre working on it

I might just make a smiter next run through...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm 

mraw ftw!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:15 am 

Just moved from 1.5a to this patch, I don't have much time behind it, but I have no issues thus far. (from a few hour play session)

One suggestion: Was wondering if you'd consider adding the ability for rogue hirelings to use unique quivers/bolts with their bow/crossbow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:27 pm 

It sure would be nice if it fixed hydras like it says

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm 

Ensley03 wrote:
It sure would be nice if it fixed hydras like it says

works for me....user error. check ur install and shortcut extensions

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 am 

I've been working on 1.5b recently. Fixed some issues. I'll post the full details and upload the latest version tomorrow. If anyone is interested in testing it out. Its totally different from 1.6 and has none of the gameplay changes that came with 1.6 since i'm just updating my 1.5b patch.

Anyways I'll upload it tomorrow

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:37 pm 

So we have you working on 1.5, Ensley on 1.6 and rage is doing his 1.7... gg

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm 

snakzz wrote:

I'm not pushing my patch on anyone and never have. If people want to play it then they can. I do these edits for myself and my friends since I think 1.6 is a pile of crap and we don't know how long until 1.7. So I might as well share my work you can play it on lan.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:31 pm 

Mrawskrad wrote:
snakzz wrote:

I think 1.6 is a pile of crap and we don't know how long until 1.7. So I might as well share my work you can play it on lan.

This.

I dont even know why this patchwork was replaced on the first place, Mraw kinda healed HU from the previous patch and then you introduce another one that nearly kill the mod again.... This season should have been the balancing/fixes from his patch from last season.

Offline Profile