Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Post subject: This community has somehow gotten even worse.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 pm 

Everyone still playing in Hell seems like a complete dick to play with. They are so selfish about items. It is a fucking game. What happened to the people that could just chill, share drops and play? I am quitting I think. If anyone plays League or Heroes of the Storm hit me up; though if you rage or are at all toxic I really don't have interest in playing with you. That should speak for itself. I'm quitting this community because I find it too shitty and I have not quit League.

Soul Snickers : LoL ID
SoulSnickers#1103 : Blizzard ID

Edit: Thanks to Mraw and Duff for continued great work.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: This community has somehow gotten even worse.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 pm 

Everyone I've played with up until now has been fine. Ninja always exist but that's why you have a core party from my experience.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:28 pm 

I'm mind blown league of report X for Y is in your mind less toxic than the people you run into.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:44 pm 

LockDown wrote:
Everyone I've played with up until now has been fine. Ninja always exist but that's why you have a core party from my experience.

I don't know. I've played with a lot of different people over the last three patches and found maybe... 5 people who seem not even willing, but able, to use teamwork and share. I've made one character on this patch. From Act1 Nightmare to A5 Hell I didn't get a single upgrade while playing with a group. I got maybe... 4 or 5 items for other characters I considered making, and a handful of mid-level runes? I think I tried to take 1 item for myself and got admonished until I dropped it. When HunterAS seems to be by far the least selfish player I've played with there is an issue.
Collecting items to sit on mules when other people on the realm can use them is just silly. People have full accounts devoted to muling items, and then insist on taking and keeping items when they are upgrades to others. If that's how people want to play the game, then that is their prerogative. It is a game after all and if that is fun to them then they are doing it correctly, but, at the same time, with such a small community it is dumb to ostracize people who don't want to play so selfishly. So I am indeed done I believe. I'll probably play single player and try to do a full solo clear at the next patch. As for the community that continues to dwindle. Stop being douche bags if you want this game to persist much longer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:46 pm 

Angel wrote:
I'm mind blown league of report X for Y is in your mind less toxic than the people you run into.

It isn't. They are more toxic then this game, but it doesn't impact the game as much, and muting them is completely viable and doesn't cause issues. Every once in a while someone trolls and that's whatever. The community is much more directly mean, but the style of game doesn't allow it to be a large individual impact. Here, people are nicer, but their actions are much worse. This can be seen from the game I made like 2 hours ago giving away a bunch of free items. I dropped everything usable on my Paladin and my one mule and every single item was gone within 30 minutes. More people taking shit they don't need. Like 3 people had come into the game at that point.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:39 pm 

Didn't we run a decent chunk of NM and early hell? Hardly anybody picked up anything since almost nothing worth of value dropped.

I do understand the animosity. I got pretty irked when a twohander dropped early, i asked for it, the other dropped it...and then someone else picked it up immediately. I said something and left. I was informed it was just due to not paying attention to chat. Okiedokie. (i did get it afterwards and used it for some time).

The point is similar, but not everyone is a schmooze.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:14 pm 

it is, and always will be, sasko's fault.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm 

You ran all of hell with us and we essentially picked up nothing but the shards. And I still have some random shit on my account I was going to give you.

Elemental weaver, some random ele weapon, crafted ele paladin rings with res.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 pm 

Well snickers is right...Played few releases and usually I find some friends to play with that I help and get help from...

So far helped with around 10 hell boss kills and I got only Andy shard. Why?

I don't give a F**king monkey... its just a game to enjoy and its enjoyable only with people around that enjoy it to!!

Seen people treating this awesome mod (made by PLAYERS FOR PLAYERS) like some kind of competition, creating private games to do boss kills even thou they have spots leaving people behind...wow just wow, I seen that happen many times and it sickens me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 pm 

Meh when i comeback you can use my mules :) see ya on tomorrow

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:21 pm 

hunterAS wrote:

After what slappy did...they could probably use a bath!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm 

hunterAS wrote:

Start playing League or HotS!
Zen1337 wrote:
Well snickers is right...Played few releases and usually I find some friends to play with that I help and get help from...

So far helped with around 10 hell boss kills and I got only Andy shard. Why?

I don't give a F**king monkey... its just a game to enjoy and its enjoyable only with people around that enjoy it to!!

Seen people treating this awesome mod (made by PLAYERS FOR PLAYERS) like some kind of competition, creating private games to do boss kills even thou they have spots leaving people behind...wow just wow, I seen that happen many times and it sickens me.

QFT. Is it surprising I agree with the guy agreeing with me? Maybe!

kramuti wrote:
Didn't we run a decent chunk of NM and early hell? Hardly anybody picked up anything since almost nothing worth of value dropped.

I do understand the animosity. I got pretty irked when a twohander dropped early, i asked for it, the other dropped it...and then someone else picked it up immediately. I said something and left. I was informed it was just due to not paying attention to chat. Okiedokie. (i did get it afterwards and used it for some time).

The point is similar, but not everyone is a schmooze.

You were one of the few people who I alluded too that I'm not complaining about.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 pm 

If people ask for something or if I think it's an upgrade for them and not for me. I'm all about sharing. I want to hit end game where the real farming starts. Maybe other people don't realize this.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:07 am 

I just dont play with greedy people. Simple as that. Anyone who helps me ill go out of my way to return the favor. Now as for private games lol early on ots a race to see who can get to hell the fastest. After that meh its kind of a dick move but who cares in the end. The are plenty of people on to help.

And no to hots or lol. Dota 2 ? Maybe? Cs go? Yes. But no sc2 until the new expansion

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:46 am 

He's talking about that piece of poop Heroes of the Storm, not Heart of the Swarm.

Also Snickers, I haven't gotten to hell yet, but I'd like to think I'm not a jerk to play with, lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 am 

hunterAS wrote:
But no sc2 until the new expansion

The next expansion is totally lackluster anyway. I'd rather they just left the 'real' HotS as it is if all they want to do is purposefully mess everything up.

On topic: Hunter is right in that it is a race early on. Some of us just see that there is no point in holding gear we will never use, or not for quite some time, when others in a party could use it now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 pm 

since new patch came out ive been playing solo almost exclusively. first game i went into with other people i went to the last wp i had while they were in town doing w/e. it happened to be inner cloister and i was about lvl 22. started killing stuff trying to lvl and immediately get "dude get the fuck out of my game" have been soloing since lol.

i have also met mostly dicks.

you people obviously don't smoke enough weed

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:53 pm 

kramuti wrote:
hunterAS wrote:

After what slappy did...they could probably use a bath!

wut did i do? :?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 pm 

yeah what did slappy do? haha riakon u can add me its just hunter_AS

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:57 pm 

Riakon wrote:
since new patch came out ive been playing solo almost exclusively. first game i went into with other people i went to the last wp i had while they were in town doing w/e. it happened to be inner cloister and i was about lvl 22. started killing stuff trying to lvl and immediately get "dude get the fuck out of my game" have been soloing since lol.

i have also met mostly dicks.

you people obviously don't smoke enough weed

Riakon that was me who told you to get out. You also logged off immediately. I know this because I felt bad at lashing out at you because I was grumpy and tried to message you over the next hour or hour and a half to give you Angelic's set. I gambled it for you because you had asked me if I had pieces and then I told you to get out when you came to Inner where I was gold-finding. Everyone in that game was my character. I even afk'd in a game for a few hours called "Riakon imsorry" or something hoping you would join it. The problem was mostly I wasn't smoking enough weed. You caught me too early in the morning. I'm not about that wake and bake life and wake up really grumpy like every day. I'm truly sorry though for being a dick to you. I really wanted to make it up to you.

hunterAS wrote:

And no to hots or lol. Dota 2 ? Maybe? Cs go? Yes. But no sc2 until the new expansion

HEROES OF THE STORM. Blizzard's moba in closed beta right now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:23 pm 

Snickers220 wrote:
I'm truly sorry though for being a dick to you. I really wanted to make it up to you.

hey man np i smoke weed forgive/forget!

thank you for your help though much appreciated man

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 am 

slappyNuts wrote:
wut did i do? :?

I dunno...i just heard horrible noises...and figured that the only one that could handle such things would be you! :D (i mean even in cowtown usa i never heard such things).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:43 am 

When I played back in the days, 2011 I think the community seemed bigger and more "kind" to each other and helpfull towards each other.

There where no "fucking we all gather at the boss and fight the loot" or there where some but less. Now I feel that I encounter more of this when I am playing.

Not joined the endgame runs yet as I am stuck in a3 hell with my pally, but he has not seen an upgrade since a1 normal I think. Except some gear that my bud gcanada sharded when he didnt need it anymore :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 pm 

A3 hell is the mother of gearing and fun, you get easy high runes up to zods and almost every item up to 85-88, really easy to farm and if you are melee all those meaty monsters, most a3, leechable so np. (for caster/ranged with a tank merc is even better tho)

Sometimes we get surrounded by greedy people and some other friendly and sharing, maybe some farming and caring less about receiving/giving help for a while is what you need imo. gear up some other lower chars while you hook up an a3 hell party etc, the good people will come around, there is a good base of old players around playing, and some others absent but for sure they will come back like we all do, so np, maybe you just had the bad luck to party the black sheeps ;P

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:33 pm 

Looking forward to some good parties :D

Offline Profile