Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Post subject: Back to Hell Unleashed
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:13 am 

Hello,

i have played hell unleahed for some years and i heard there was a ladder reset + new version so i want to try it again.

Normaly i find a existing thread like which is the best char to start or something like that, but i didnt find one in this forum. I know there is no best character, but what is your opinion.

Normal i like to play meele chars but i remember that hell unleashed is very hard and so i do better play a range.

If i remember right all psn chars (psn amazon, psn necro, rapies druid) were good, but i heard they were nerfed (specially the ama).

I prefer a character who is a party player, because i want to play on realm but when nobody is online that character should kill some bosses alone. I am thinking to make a psn amazon because she have psn + phys + light dmg (if i put 20 on lighting fury) and have own blockers and good pasive skills, etc.

i am interrested in rapies druid too, but the problem i see is, he have only psn dmg and a little bit phys and he must hit in melee.

50 solo 50 partyplayer were the best.

Which is the best char for me, what do you think and how i have to skill him/her right?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Back to Hell Unleashed
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm 

Melees are garbage this patch unless you have max amp, and even then they're still less damage than top tier casters.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 pm 

Some ele druid

Or some necromancer

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:27 pm 

Never saw a ele druide if i remember right. At moment i cant decide between psn java or rapies druid. The java have a good blocker ( decoy ), a safer gameplay, good passive avoid skill and can easyier kill psn immun because range ( i think so ). the druide have huge life because wolf form and gives the party huge life from oak.

Which char is better to farm in hell good items, gems, runes, etc?

And what about the ele druide? Vulcano+armagedon looks nice, because fire + phys dmg, can the wolves block bosses? And is he a good farmer?

Summenors i dont like to play.

Offline Profile