Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Post subject: how bout we take up a collection to pay duff to remove 0 lag
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:06 pm 

I'm tired of spending twenty or thirty minutes at a time trying to get a non zero lag game, I would greatly enjoy sitting in the Q while I go get a beer instead of making game after game and locking up in the attempt to not get this player killer fucking server.

Seriously I know everyone else does the same thing because I can literally make game after game of zero lags.....which tells me everyone else is hogging non zero lag games. Last night I actually ran into a guy who was saving a duff game with a single char so that he could leave game and make another till he got same server again. He held that game for three hours. Then he did make a new private game to do hell cows.

Net fact the rest of us would have enjoyed using the duff server many times over but couldn't we even put off a nm baal because we couldn't get a non duff game.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: how bout we take up a collection to pay duff to remove 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 am 

Pappy wrote:
I'm tired of spending twenty or thirty minutes at a time trying to get a non zero lag game, I would greatly enjoy sitting in the Q while I go get a beer instead of making game after game and locking up in the attempt to not get this player killer fucking server.

Seriously I know everyone else does the same thing because I can literally make game after game of zero lags.....which tells me everyone else is hogging non zero lag games. Last night I actually ran into a guy who was saving a duff game with a single char so that he could leave game and make another till he got same server again. He held that game for three hours. Then he did make a new private game to do hell cows.

Net fact the rest of us would have enjoyed using the duff server many times over but couldn't we even put off a nm baal because we couldn't get a non duff game.

I agree with Pappy, there is no point in having a server when everyone avoids playing on that server. I literally make game after game trying to get duff's servers also. The only other good server was Fury's. Also nothing against Bob, but his server is a joke.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm 

totally. when i see zerolag pop up it's instant ng. i didn't even play on it on sc.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 pm 

Zerolag servers, from what I can tell from my latency to them, aren't in the US. But this isn't really the problem with them, the problem with them is they are constantly lagging. Nothing to do with any fluctuations in my ping, they just lag and crash constantly leaving characters stuck.

I literally can tell the instant I get into a zerolag server just by how long it takes for my character to talk to malah, or use a skill, or drink a potion, or pick up an item. If I don't notice the big red this game is hosted by getthefuckoutwhileyoucan, I notice it instantly after playing for 30 seconds.

That said, I know there is a great deal of (mainly polish?) foreigners who use the servers. Take it away and finding the good servers would be quite harder, so I'm sort of split-decision on if I would want them taken away.

But honestly, never have I had trouble finding a server other than zerolag since I started up. Sure I have to cycle, but it's not a big deal.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 am 

maybe zerolag just needs to be reset. send duff a msg and maybe that will improve it a bit. its not a good idea to remove our trusted server hosts especially when a reset is imminent.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 pm 

hmm reset is imminent , so we keep garbage server that no one will play on......Dan this is the first stupid statement I have ever seen out of you.

Great so for reset I can make game after game after game because everyone else is already using all the bandwidth other servers have. Tbh it would be much much better to create a game and sit waiting for a server to be open. That way I can go get a beer, do some chores or whatever instead of making game after game and only getting zero lag.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:52 pm 

Pappy wrote:
That way I can go get a beer, do some chores or whatever instead of making game after game and only getting zero lag.

Game tells you: make it, drink a beer, have social life, don't play diablo 24/7 :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm 

I hardly play 24/7, i log on and most of the time I am either lookin shit up or dealing with family stuff lol. Tonight I watched a movie called loosers....pretty good action flick imho. Then a movie called Red. I loved it, hehe only thing wrong with it was the stupid ass drunk driving commercials....If u are still stupid enough to drive drunk in america they should use a more permanent solution. Make sure they don't breed. Sterilize em. I'll bet you $1000.00 that if you knew that if you were caught drinking and driving they would remove your ability to have children......I bet that would stop alot more drunk driving hehe.

Anyway have fun.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm 

Zl1 Sucks.. I have wanted that server down for years now ... 8-)

Offline Profile