Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

Post subject: SPAMMER / Pker
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:00 am 

So we need to ban this guy. He is the one spamming people. I ignored him and he tele'd and killed my fire druid that was lvl 80 and hes 95 on a pally. His characters that he loves is on account ogod. Duff, get this taken care of please.

Image[/url][/img]

He was spamming me earlier on account dexion about his chars nickname then came into my game.

-Delta

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: SPAMMER / Pker
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 am 

So we need to ban this guy. He is the one spamming people. I ignored him and he tele'd and killed my fire druid that was lvl 80 and hes 95 on a pally. His characters that he loves is on account ogod. Duff, get this taken care of please.

He was spamming me earlier on account dexion about his chars nickname then came into my game.

-Delta - :lol:

Interesting, why you also do not write that you a rat? One time I warned you that I would kill u if u do not delete a character that you called under my nickname ... u got what deserved, my friend)) understand stealing other people's nicknames on the same server its bad:(

Last edited by NO_SOUND on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am 

whats up? u got hurt someone else? and whea the screens...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 am 

lol why images little:CCC so if admin req screenes with my pally Wesley-Snipes 99lvl, I will show him that you stole my nickname and I had to punish your ass for that my friend) ;) You acting like a girl who first stole and then snivel to forums admin for get ban me? It is unlikely that the administration is responsible for your low lvl char and in general process game. Do not show off and you will die less

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:44 am 

NO_SOUND wrote:
lol why images little:CCC so if admin req screenes with my pally Wesley-Snipes 99lvl, I will show him that you stole my nickname and I had to punish your ass for that my friend) ;) You acting like a girl who first stole and then snivel to forums admin for get ban me? It is unlikely that the administration is responsible for your low lvl char and in general process game. Do not show off and you will die less

lol. First off you seem to think that you and your chars names matter to me. Lets get one thing straight. You are insignificant. I know you "dont speaka goo engrish" so you probably wont understand all the big words I'm using but understand this, you tele-ing around on a 95 foher in lake of dead and killing my lvl 80 fire druid is not punishing me.

It really just makes you look pathetic. But if you wanna talk punishment, then I am sure when Duff gets around to wiping all your chars on your accounts o_god and sv999 then well see if it was worth it. Hopefully you'll just go back to SC and relish on the day you were a sneaky enough gook to get me lol.

Hopefully though, you don't go around thinking you're a badass because you killed me. Its not like you created a strategic pvp char to battle me with. You hopped on a high lvl FOH pally and killed me from across the screen, on the other side of a river in Lake of dead lol. Its just a small insight into how pathetic you, your rushed chars, and your hut in china are.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am 

NO_SOUND wrote:
whats up? u got hurt someone else? and whea the screens...

This sentence makes no sense. Your an idiot.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am 

NO_SOUND wrote:
lol why images little:CCC so if admin req screenes with my pally Wesley-Snipes 99lvl, I will show him that you stole my nickname and I had to punish your ass for that my friend) ;)

Again, your an idiot. Rule of thumb is that I wouldn't post things in a forum and argue with someone if you cant spell, speak, or articulate the language properly. You will just end up looking stupid. I am actually really happy I stole your precious nickname. Now if only there was a way where I could digitally shit on your toon's nickname and then hand it back to you, that would be so satisfying.

NO_SOUND wrote:
You acting like a girl who first stole and then snivel to forums admin for get ban me? It is unlikely that the administration is responsible for your low lvl char and in general process game. Do not show off and you will die less

I really feel that this needs no response from me since you summed everything up so eloquently. Way to go Rosetta Stone!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 pm 

Jesus dude, don't be so childish! He probably didn't know about yours on sc. Naming a char after a well-known actor isn't too original anyway. It's rather popular.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:22 pm 

Before I create a char, i must check full damn SC and HC ladder? YES! Because someone can kill me, when I use similar nickname. It's just a game. Teach newbies, BAN idiots.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:01 pm 

i will kill this fool if i ever see him

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm 

WTF, where was Wesley Snipes at to defend the druids honor???? Damn guess you better be careful when picking movie actors of the 90's!! No Dolph Lungren (sp) love! Don't see any reason to ban him just for a nice PK.

though don't have much faith in melee characters right now, with the huge CB nerf physical melee characters may as well be hitting bosses with a cardboard sword and it doesn't appear the damage boost from str has helped alleviate that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 am 

Again, your an idiot. Rule of thumb is that I wouldn't post things in a forum and argue with someone if you cant spell, speak, or articulate the language properly. You will just end up looking stupid. I am actually really happy I stole your precious nickname. Now if only there was a way where I could digitally shit on your toon's nickname and then hand it back to you, that would be so satisfying.
:lol:
u can cry sitting at your monitor butthurt delta. Reason u know! just know u loser that steals nicknames other guys and does suck only in norma games, u just a sucker, and too old for game retarded guy( Well well, hurry up! make new chars until I killed them hehe :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 am 

i will kill this fool if i ever see him
y, right support your girlfriend that sucks at game and cannot do anything to myself:(( Well well) Whacha ar u up to pit their slapps? Druid 97lvl?? which is itself half of the year did not play bwahahahaha))))))) dont make me laugh)))) and just campering afk in chat room lol man its nice tactic)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 am 

Well girls do not take offense on me, I know delta its pain in ass for u :O Im gonna go farm in tundra better))))) and u do not drool delta, make a new fucked-druid better until I again did not fuck u anywhere noob :lol:, and continue to campering in normal games to end ladder season :lol: keep a crying sucker, I hope Duff will die from laughter reading your posts :) cya
see in game ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:38 am 

NO_SOUND wrote:
and continue to campering in normal games to end ladder season

You would stay at normal forever if Pappy wasn't rush you. And at consequence all your chars are rushed. You are really great player, man :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 am 

NO_SOUND wrote:
u can cry sitting at your monitor butthurt delta. Reason u know! just know u loser that steals nicknames other guys and does suck only in norma games, u just a sucker, and too old for game retarded guy( Well well, hurry up! make new chars until I killed them hehe :lol:

Guess the next char I make so we can duel will be called no_sound.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 am 

Nazgul wrote:
WTF, where was Wesley Snipes at to defend the druids honor???? Damn guess you better be careful when picking movie actors of the 90's!! No Dolph Lungren (sp) love! Don't see any reason to ban him just for a nice PK.

So I guess by allowing this behavior its cool for people to bring in high lvls in open games and then let them hunt down people while they are trying to quest? Cause I made a char that happened to have the same name as his? Because I even know this guy at all?

So the next time this sissy has his self-esteem hurt because someone creates a character that has the same name as his teen crush, hes warranted to just go harass and kill that person(s) if he is questing in a game?

Doesn't make sense Naz.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 pm 

Maniac-FB wrote:
NO_SOUND wrote:

You would stay at normal forever if Pappy wasn't rush you.

polish players still didn`t learn how to play this mod.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 pm 

^ agreed, I'm in a2 norm since reset. Any kind of rush would be most appreciated.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 pm 

Just-ice wrote:
Maniac-FB wrote:
NO_SOUND wrote:

You would stay at normal forever if Pappy wasn't rush you.

polish players still didn`t learn how to play this mod.

Maybe if they used God Mode like you did they would have done better :roll:

though don't have much faith in melee characters right now, with the huge CB nerf physical melee characters may as well be hitting bosses with a cardboard sword and it doesn't appear the damage boost from str has helped alleviate that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:12 pm 

SHOTS FIRED!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 am 

Foreigners trying to insult in English is hilarious.

Quote:
So I guess by allowing this behavior its cool for people to bring in high lvls in open games and then let them hunt down people while they are trying to quest? Cause I made a char that happened to have the same name as his? Because I even know this guy at all?

So the next time this sissy has his self-esteem hurt because someone creates a character that has the same name as his teen crush, hes warranted to just go harass and kill that person(s) if he is questing in a game?

Doesn't make sense Naz.

Just create a private game. While it's a pretty douchebaggy thing to do, it's not really breaking any rules.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:35 pm 

Angel wrote:
Foreigners trying to insult in English is hilarious.

Quote:

Doesn't make sense Naz.

Just create a private game. While it's a pretty douchebaggy thing to do, it's not really breaking any rules.

No I am not going to go the private game route because the community is already small. Creating a private game to quest in doesn't encourage team play and cooperation between players. I don't even use a private game when I'm muling because the community, at least on hc, respects each other enough not to steal shit. This holds true for everyone minus No_Sound/O_god since he/she is a worthless piece of shit anyways.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:09 pm 

first fuck-tard i didn't rush this guy, we actually played through several acts etc. As for this u took my nickname bullshit.......emulation is the strongest form of flattery in the known universe......Kasia even has a char named Pappy.......nough said. Why would I kill anyone who respects me enough to name a char after me?

Btw pking delta is litterally like stealing candy from a baby, it makes u pathetic not cool. I'ts not even a good vendetta thing. We all say poor delta and ask him if he wants a rush and new gear to replace what he lost.....he says naw i wanna play this through and thats that for that........

One thing for sure I will not be playing with O_god or adrn or whatever the hell is name is again knowingly....

Think about it traitors are great until there job is done , after that even the team they helped is afraid that the traitor will do it again. Look at Benedict Arnolds years after his betrayal...

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 am 

he spams me on SC too stuff about boobs and penises... ive never talked to him except maybe once before.. like "hi" he asked me to help run him through something and he would give me high runes. right away i totally mistrusted that so i wouldnt help him. he just sounded like a liar the way he put it. also i was busy anyway. if he had asked me without offering high runes i would have been more inclined to help if he said he was stuck on something. i told him i didnt have time, and tbh i wouldnt want his high runes if he had any. i was about to tell him that too when he left my game. a day later he is spamming me in whispers on Dexion.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 am 

maybe this is the same person who also steals shit and is named tynka or some such. my group and i always leave when he joins and starts spamming nonsense. we had talked to him politely at 1st. now its just like.. well lets just say i have a few ears in my bank. note that he is the one who went hostile on my questing group. then brought 2 of his chars in to duel me and died instantly... no gloating was made at him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 pm 

see delta the real problem here is that you didn't kill him lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 pm 

Pappy wrote:
first fuck-tard i didn't rush this guy
Sure, no problem, Pappy, just someone helped/rushed him when we all didn't know what a badass he is. Also, HC community is really small and with Delta and other good players, we spend a lot of time to build our chars. Losing char in that way is absolutely unacceptable.

slappyNuts wrote:
Yea, lvl 87 vs geared 95, fight!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 pm 

Maniac-FB wrote:
Yea, lvl 87 vs geared 95, fight!

i wanna see him pick on your druid :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:

So Fucking True...RESET will even the playing field!!! Bring on the low level duel fest at reset!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:31 pm 

Pappy wrote:
first fuck-tard i didn't rush this guy, we actually played through several acts etc. As for this u took my nickname bullshit.......emulation is the strongest form of flattery in the known universe......Kasia even has a char named Pappy.......nough said. Why would I kill anyone who respects me enough to name a char after me?

Btw pking delta is litterally like stealing candy from a baby, it makes u pathetic not cool. I'ts not even a good vendetta thing. We all say poor delta and ask him if he wants a rush and new gear to replace what he lost.....he says naw i wanna play this through and thats that for that........

One thing for sure I will not be playing with O_god or adrn or whatever the hell is name is again knowingly....

Think about it traitors are great until there job is done , after that even the team they helped is afraid that the traitor will do it again. Look at Benedict Arnolds years after his betrayal...

Pappy, your last quote....so true. It makes me reminisce of Jerry Springer's Final Thoughts on his show. Damn that Benedict Arnold!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm 

I take he used the WP bug to kill you? or were you standing infront of town?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 am 

so, maybe Duff can explain why *Dexion was momentarily a channel moderator?

Also, this guy just needs to be banned from the server or something, or somehow have a permanent ignore function built into the pvpgn channel/whispering functions.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:39 pm 

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/jmuze ... d.jpg.html

theres a screen of him spamming me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:23 pm 

this person replaced the o in dexion with a zero (0) and spams players. looks like hes trying to frame dexion.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 pm 

Pious wrote:
this person replaced the o in dexion with a zero (0) and spams players. looks like hes trying to frame dexion.

the guy doing this shit has his favorite chars on o_god and sv999 I guarantee you he is the same spammer that we have to deal with. There are only a few that talk with the same broken english. Also other players has told me he uses maphack c3po. There is no way he could have found me that quickly if he wasnt using a maphack. I guarantee you we get rid of this guy's ip we get rid of his spamming for sure. There is a command in the channel you can use to get someone's ip address, but you have to be an admin to do it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:59 pm 

I got some spam from KingLouis the other day... same broken english "GAY DRU LIKE COCK IN MOUTH???" I know it wasn't from the real kinglouis, so it seems anyone with an o in their name is going to get replaced with a 0

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 pm 

Kramuti got spam from Maniac-FB. Where is "O" letter? This is too complicated!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm 

Moniac-FB? lol
I dont know whats going on anymore

edit: sloppyNutz? rofl

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm 

Sorry, that was not Kramuti. Kwikster got spam from my acc.
http://s816.photobucket.com/user/akwikk ... 7.jpg.html (topic: please ban *diablo_man)

Oh shit, i have an idea. l = L, so it can be MANLAC-FB with one small letter. Or something like that (B = 8, etc). Damn tricky guy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm 

Btw. The only two time I signed on in 2 months this person has spammed me for no reason. I don't have a pic of the first, or all of this one by any stretch. (This went on for about 10-15 minutes). I simply didn't respond and he finally gave up). This should suffice. With so many people being continually bothered, it's time to rid ourselves of the problem.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm 

track IP, ban IP

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 am 

This guy is at it again. He has a new name this time doug_4. He is becoming more vulgar and more of a nuissance. I've had him spam me as dexi0n, rockstopper, kingIouis (not to be confused with the legit player kingLouis), and now doug_4. Can we get this guy's IP perma-banned?

Last edited by incredigull on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:30 pm 

Ban all foreign IPs, problem solved.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 pm 

Angel wrote:
Ban all foreign IPs, problem solved.

Don't ban all foreign IPs. There are several players, at least in softcore, that are from outside of the US that are good community members. Not a good tactic to punish them because of one guy.

Offline Profile