Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

Post subject: Maggot Lair/Staff
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:21 pm 

We still need to remove the chest from Maggot Lair so that you have to kill the queen to get the staff.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Maggot Lair/Staff
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm 

What exactly was the reasoning for implementing this in the first place?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 pm 

I might be wrong, but when introducing the new maggot lair map (2 spaces between wall) the chest has been readded with it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm 

Correct. When the lair was widened, the chest was not taken out of the map file.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 am 

Yes and we still need to finding Khalim's pieces. Everybody's bypass this quest...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 am 

Maniac-FB wrote:
Yes and we still need to finding Khalim's pieces. Everybody's bypass this quest...

Yea I don't like this part either.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 am 
Game Server Host

Remove durance level 2 wp and put the council quest flag back on meph map if it isn't already.

Thats the only way to prevent that without completely redesigning the quest.

Edit: My bad, you can still use a bugged flail. Can't remember how I fixed it now, but I did manage to prevent it. I'll have a look at some point and see what I did.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Remove durance level 2 wp and put the council quest flag back on meph map if it isn't already.

Edit: My bad, you can still use a bugged flail. Can't remember how I fixed it now, but I did manage to prevent it. I'll have a look at some point and see what I did.

Kev I assume you are completely done with NR? Man that MOD was so amazing. I would honestly say it's way better than HU even though I love this MOD so much and play every night. If you are going to eliminate the updates on the MOD, can you at least bring in some of your concepts/areas/skills/etc... to HU?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 pm 
Game Server Host

No I'm not done with it, I was just getting started :lol: .

I don't have enough time to work on anything mod wise atm though. I could spend 45 mins in the evenings, but I'd get very little done without being able to sit down for a long time and focus on it.

The pull of HU is that it's still diablo 2 lore/storyline but enhanced.
NR is completely different with new layout/skills etc. so I don't think alot of my stuff would really fit/go down well here.
Alot of the files are completely written from scratch (monstats/skills/levels/etc.) :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm 

Benjamin wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

Kev I assume you are completely done with NR? Man that MOD was so amazing. I would honestly say it's way better than HU even though I love this MOD so much and play every night. If you are going to eliminate the updates on the MOD, can you at least bring in some of your concepts/areas/skills/etc... to HU?

Dammit :( - I really miss it Kev... I swear it's the best MOD i've ever played (no direspect to HU as this is also on my top)... That offer for payment still stands if you are open to it... I would trully love a chance to play some more. Your ideas are getting implemented across many different MODS so I am sure if you finished yours, everyone would jump all over it :).

Okay enough stroking your *** :) - when you thinking of coming back?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 am 

What is that NR MOD? I would like to check it :) Please give some link to mod or full name of it so i can download somewhere :D Thx

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02 am 

mmaallyy wrote:
What is that NR MOD? I would like to check it :) Please give some link to mod or full name of it so i can download somewhere :D Thx

NOOO don't got to NR... You are going to fall in love and not come back. I refuse to give you the link :). Or maybe I will cuz it will get Kevin to start modding again if enough people complain :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 am 

OK i got that mod :P Figured out name and downloaded, now im going to test btw Why the Gateway dont work ? I seen that the IP was changed but .reg file didnt helped 4 me :/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 am 

mmaallyy wrote:
OK i got that mod :P Figured out name and downloaded, now im going to test btw Why the Gateway dont work ? I seen that the IP was changed but .reg file didnt helped 4 me :/

Yea there is a new IP - I will think about giving it to you :)! Dam you figured this out... :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:52 pm 

GIVE ME THAT IP:P This mod makes diablo different, much different but playing solo is boring :/ I would like with some1. Necro summons seems to be little OP :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 pm 

mmaallyy wrote:
GIVE ME THAT IP:P This mod makes diablo different, much different but playing solo is boring :/ I would like with some1. Necro summons seems to be little OP :D

Actually they are not OP at all... Look at the ladder once you log in.. I have the highest char on ladder - which by the way he is dead :) - and i needed enchant + BO to make it through... You will get owned by duriel and even worse by meph and Na'Krul.. Na'Krul kills your minions in 1 shot... So trust me, not OP at all. You also will get killed 1 hit, no matter what char (maybe 2 hits) by Achmel.. So good luck :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 pm 

Benjamin wrote:
mmaallyy wrote:

Actually they are not OP at all... Look at the ladder once you log in.. I have the highest char on ladder - which by the way he is dead :) - and i needed enchant + BO to make it through... You will get owned by duriel and even worse by meph and Na'Krul.. Na'Krul kills your minions in 1 shot... So trust me, not OP at all. You also will get killed 1 hit, no matter what char (maybe 2 hits) by Achmel.. So good luck :)

I love to be killed 1 shoot :> Played Torchlight 2 and also set Hightest difficult at start and it was kinda fun to lvl 50 :) I hate easy games :>
Is this solo able bcz i didnt seen any1 on server :/?

Have u played AfterMath Mod ? I want to test that too :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:27 pm 

mmaallyy wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
mmaallyy wrote:

I love to be killed 1 shoot :> Played Torchlight 2 and also set Hightest difficult at start and it was kinda fun to lvl 50 :) I hate easy games :>
Is this solo able bcz i didnt seen any1 on server :/?

Have u played AfterMath Mod ? I want to test that too :)

Take the loop around, everyone needs to find out for themselves. But in the end the conclusion is always HU is the best mod.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 pm 

shouldn't this conversation be had in PM? :s

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm 

Hats off for the changes in maggots lair. Good stuff, thanks very much. :D

Offline Profile