Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

Post subject: Item/RW/Craft Overview
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 am 

Hi,
since many information on blue.arimyth are outdated or even unaccessible (e.g. craftpage, unique bows and others) is there any alternative to look those info up? Any other site available? Or is there hope that blues site will get updated and all pages will go up again?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Item/RW/Craft Overview
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 am 

Question is who has access to blue's site besides blue? As things stand right now the missing documentation pages were actually intentionally taken down by blue... with the emotional state he's in right now it's surprising he just didn't take down the entire site out of spite. No one else has stepped up to handle the site. So as things stand it will be limbo.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 am 

Baerk wrote:
Question is who has access to blue's site besides blue?

PureRage, Duff, Prescot

Baerk wrote:
... with the emotional state he's in right now it's surprising he just didn't take down the entire site out of spite. .

That would be stupid, as CritterKiller put a lot of effort in to creating the original database and I have no right to adjust that. My "emotional state" is no different than ever. I have always disliked rude self-centered people.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:31 am 

so is there any chance that the missing pages will show up again and maybe even updated to the current version? No matter who does it ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm 
Game Server Host

I have access but idk how to make web pages or even how it works.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 am 

blue_myriddn wrote:
My "emotional state" is no different than ever. I have always disliked rude self-centered people.
This made me LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 am 

Well, if noone is able to get the pages back up... (not even asking for updates ^.^) Can someone post the craft-recipes + results here? ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 pm 

Guess it just really bothers Blue that this patch is turning out to be very successful unlike his disaster of a patch so the only way he can get back at the people who made it successful is take down part of blue.arimyth. WEAK! Just take down the whole site and go away or something.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 am 

My barb has amp all the time, but still cant kill shit in hell!! :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 am 

Wow, I've been playing this mod since.. I don't even know how long... Years and years, and all of a sudden the crafting page is down? Why was it removed from the cube recipes part at all? Blue, if you redid the crafting pages and feel it's your right to take them down, at least put them back in the cube recipes page like they were originally on critterkillers site... It pretty much sucks balls to have no access to the crafting information.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 am 

Just use the cache function of google.com it's all there and always will be...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 am 

tbdcmike wrote:
Blue, if you redid the crafting pages and feel it's your right to take them down, at least put them back in the cube recipes page like they were originally on critterkillers site

I didn't touch the cube recipes pages from Critterkiller. If you had actually gone to the website before posting you may have noticed that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 am 

blue_myriddn wrote:
tbdcmike wrote:
Blue, if you redid the crafting pages and feel it's your right to take them down, at least put them back in the cube recipes page like they were originally on critterkillers site

I didn't touch the cube recipes pages from Critterkiller. If you had actually gone to the website before posting you may have noticed that.

True, you didn't mess with the cube recipes, but that is not the crafting page now is it? (Which is what the original bitch was about...and is still 404'd)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am 

kramuti wrote:
True, you didn't mess with the cube recipes, but that is not the crafting page now is it? (Which is what the original bitch was about...and is still 404'd)

tbdcmike wrote:

Reading is a great skill, you should put a few more points in to it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm 

So is deduction.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm 

kramuti wrote:
So is deduction.

tbdcmike wrote:

Strike 2.
From the red text, we can deduce that tbdcmike is aware that I took down the crafting page and is only asking about critterkiller's cube recipe page. So using my clear power of deduction, I only addressed that point.

Seriously, why does everyone on this forum have to be such an arrogant prick who decides to lecture me left and right when they clearly have no idea WTF they are talking about. Learn some manners people! Don't tell me to read & deduce if you clearly lack those abilities yourself!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 pm 

Are we tired of being children yet? No need to provoke each other as its just ruining the community and demeaning to yourselves.

Ps. Let's just appreciate the work that has been done by EVERYONE

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:04 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
Seriously, why does everyone on this forum have to be such an arrogant prick who decides to lecture me left and right when they clearly have no idea WTF they are talking about.

Lets not call everyone an arrogant prick lecturing you left and right, because not everyone is.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:36 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
tbdcmike wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't know the entire history of all things that are Hell Unleashed. I don't know what you changed, what he changed, and so on. And if you really want to be a jerk about it and talk about lack of reading comprehension skills, I said "at least put them back in the cube recipes page like they were originally on critterkillers site". I never said YOU took them out of the cube recipes, I simply asked you to put them back in. I don't even know all the drama and bullshit, but is your own spite worth random people not having fun? Just put the page back up so people out there can enjoy the game. Who cares about your personal woes and vendettas? Just let us enjoy a video game ffs..

Edit: After thinking about what I posted, I just wanted to let you know that I don't have anything against you Blue, you were actually always very helpful. It's just really frustrating that information isn't available that used to be and it, seems at least, that its based on spite.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm 

I figured that he would not be questioning about something that was active. It seemed that he just made it after looking. I pointed out that the crafting page was taken down, and is still inactive. Yes the tone was of annoyance because you should have known what he meant, or at least given him a little bit of leeway on his wording. Semantically, it was ambiguous. I actually looked at what pages were up before posting to make sure that I knew which he was referring to.

I already made a new post for the crafts for folks to help out.

Your response to me was to learn to read. You expect flowers and buttercups from me after that?

Sorry, I was annoyed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 am 

tbdcmike
I am genuinely puzzled by your response. The cube recipes that CritterKiller built are up and untouched by me, so it seems that what you are looking for is available, however based on your responses it seems that this is incorrect.

Is this page: http://blue.arimyth.com/cube.html or this page: http://critterkiller.arimyth.com/cube.html not what you are referring to? Those are the cube recipe pages that CritterKiller built and can still be accessed either on blue.arimyth.com or critterkiller.arimyth.com

As far as the crafting pages, yes they are down and won't be returning. Kramuti has a new version up: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4699 and it is pretty close to what was there before as there are fairly nominal changes in this patch's crafting and 1.21z. I suspect that with a few minutes and a txt file you could compare the two and build a list.

** edit **
I thought about this a bit and I am wondering if you are referring to the Crafting information that CritterKiller put together before I had my page up. I took a look at the source code behind CritterKiller's cube recipe page and noticed that there is crafting information there that has been commented out. I pulled the comment tags out for you so you can see that information easily. Hit refresh on this page: http://critterkiller.arimyth.com/cube.html

Kramuti
I appreciate the follow up post and apology. Given the normal posts in this community, I find that I am unlikely to deliver buttercups and flowers to anyone on a first pass. This place simply has a reputation as a shit hole to me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 am 

blue_myriddn wrote:
This place simply has a reputation as a shit hole to me.

Yet, YOU ARE STILL HERE.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 am 

Daredevil wrote:
Yet, YOU ARE STILL HERE.

Your 11th post is as useful as your previous 10.
Go run off and do something productive with your time.

I just helped someone out and provided them with something to make their gaming experience more enjoyable. What have you done other than make 11 posts to simply annoy me?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 am 

Daredevil wrote:
Yet, YOU ARE STILL HERE.

We never hated Blue as a person, we hated his unyielding fervor. Blue has done and still does help out a lot. A lot of the changes he started made it into the current patch. Flaming is pointless now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 pm 

stars wrote:
Just use the cache function of google.com it's all there and always will be...

explain this

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
tbdcmike
I am genuinely puzzled by your response. The cube recipes that CritterKiller built are up and untouched by me, so it seems that what you are looking for is available, however based on your responses it seems that this is incorrect.

Is this page: http://blue.arimyth.com/cube.html or this page: http://critterkiller.arimyth.com/cube.html not what you are referring to? Those are the cube recipe pages that CritterKiller built and can still be accessed either on blue.arimyth.com or critterkiller.arimyth.com

As far as the crafting pages, yes they are down and won't be returning. Kramuti has a new version up: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4699 and it is pretty close to what was there before as there are fairly nominal changes in this patch's crafting and 1.21z. I suspect that with a few minutes and a txt file you could compare the two and build a list.

** edit **
I thought about this a bit and I am wondering if you are referring to the Crafting information that CritterKiller put together before I had my page up. I took a look at the source code behind CritterKiller's cube recipe page and noticed that there is crafting information there that has been commented out. I pulled the comment tags out for you so you can see that information easily. Hit refresh on this page: http://critterkiller.arimyth.com/cube.html

Kramuti
I appreciate the follow up post and apology. Given the normal posts in this community, I find that I am unlikely to deliver buttercups and flowers to anyone on a first pass. This place simply has a reputation as a shit hole to me.

Blue... Thank you, thank you, thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for!!! I'll bookmark that page. I really appreciate the help. :)

Offline Profile