Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: WTF Is this bnet?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 pm 

LOL Just started hu, mod again and its the manners of some of the people! I have run in to so far one of them, added me to there friends list and I left the game, and when I came back the person was at durial never whispered me, nor tolled me :!: All help you later :idea: what a fool, who adds someone to there friends list, than doesnt answer them... nor helps them ether I am in Act 3 :( atm and I have no one to help.... made a video before hand of soloing countess before I left game ;) I was level 25 and two peeps were in the game besides my self, one of them is that rude little asshole :o that I am talking about.. It's a shame hate to go, the hell back to (aftermath) hate the unbalance, of game play and the skill's investment setup :mrgreen: with that apititude f shit!. well if someone could help my account is "TheNinthGate" on the realm. here is the video I uploaded today :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMsR489PPU

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: WTF Is this bnet?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm 

No, it's not b.net, but if we cloned you a few thousand times we might get close.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 pm 
Game Server Host

owned.

LOL at the countess fight at level 25 though. why are you repeatedly attacking on a poison build? you need to hit once then step back and spam your summons. she is pretty much owning you for a level 25 btw, you should be able to solo ardual on a druid at that level. Online game experience is only as good as the company you keep. Play with assholes and you will generaly find the game to be pretty shitty.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm 

teprac wrote:
No, it's not b.net, but if we cloned you a few thousand times we might get close.

Miss Incoherent Troller get a life... If we cloned you we get Tuberculosis?

Ownt? who his mom last night? :lol: troll troll troll harder

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 pm 

lcf4blizzard wrote:
teprac wrote:

Miss Incoherent Troller get a life... If we cloned you we get Tuberculosis?

Ownt? who his mom last night? :lol: troll troll troll harder

Exhibit B

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 am 

lcf4blizzard wrote:
Miss Incoherent Troller
Read your first post and ask yourself, who is the incoherent one?

I couldn't get 2 decent understandable sentences out of that ramble. So try again please.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:07 am 

Goofy post - nice video. Demonstrates the value of sticking it out for a boss battle rather than giving up.

Some advice after watching this and your Tobial video - use the hotkeys for your skills. Makes a big difference in quickly getting your oak sage recast. You can bind them to any key, doesn't just have to be F1, F2, etc. I set my oak sage to the letter "E" for example.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm 

Utter wrote:
lcf4blizzard wrote:
Miss Incoherent Troller

I couldn't get 2 decent understandable sentences out of that ramble. So try again please.

English is my first language sorry ;) Cant help it smart ass! as for my first post! I Really Dont give a shit, wtf you think atm in plain english... Alot of Ignorantpeople hell unleashed... Good mod on the other hand, think I will play solo thow no point in playing, with out a party! Or people who dont give a shit to help! Srry but I wasnt the little asshole that had to start shit in the first place :roll:

ps; thanks for the info blue will try that, and yes my post was rather immature and goofy like both of them!.. Question for you utter and teprac how old are ya 12?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm 

lcf4blizzard wrote:
Utter wrote:
lcf4blizzard wrote:
Miss Incoherent Troller

English is my first language sorry ;) Cant help it smart ass! as for my first post! I Really Dont give a shit, wtf you think atm in plain english... Alot of Ignorantpeople hell unleashed... Good mod on the other hand, think I will play solo thow no point in playing, with out a party! Or people who dont give a shit to help! Srry but I wasnt the little asshole that had to start shit in the first place :roll:

ps; thanks for the info blue will try that, and yes my post was rather immature and goofy like both of them!.. Question for you utter and teprac how old are ya 12?

Exhibit C. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 pm 
Game Server Host

lcf4blizzard wrote:
Utter wrote:
lcf4blizzard wrote:
Miss Incoherent Troller

1: TheUtter's first language is not english either, get your facts straight.
2: Yes there are some ignorant people, you are falling into that ctegory yourself.
3: You should play solo, your attitude stinks, no wonder nobody will help you. If you act like such an ass on the realm its little wonder nobody is teaming with you.
4: True on the little asshole part, the asshole is you. So he didn't whisper you? How long have you known him? Just because he added yo to his flist don't mean he is obligated to tell you every little thing he is doing. Perhaps he done the rest parts in a full game. You wont have taken that into consideration though as you just seen red like some child.
5: Asshole posts generaly get asshole responses. Did you expect everyone to kiss your ass and tell you everything is ok or "I'll give you a free ride into nm"? Basicaly you posted asking for a rush. At least thats what I got from your post.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
lcf4blizzard wrote:

1: TheUtter's first language is not english either, get your facts straight.

This. And no I'm not twelve, you however seems to be around that age (which that comment implies).

If you have issues with your english, then try babelfish or something similar. Won't get perfect english grammar from that but I think it will be understandable as opposed to your recent posts.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:42 pm 

1. I dont give a fuck, about his first language get your facts straight asshole!

2. And No I am not falling into that, category myself simply telling you all that, what assholes play on the realm!

3. No Your atitude stinks, I am very nice to alot of people on the net, and real life! So.. go fuck your self, you little sob.

4. No that asshole is you!

5.True but I think I know why, you all are "Assholes" Bullied much? at work, or school, or simply you just have a very low self esteem? I think both than! You have to troll, on the internet to make your self, feel better! And I was simply not asking for a rush, but a party for the game I dont like rushes, if I did I wouldnt like soloing much!

6. Go get some manner's!

EDIT: ps; forgot to add I am 32 yrs old, with a MBA and a full time job, and a wife that loves me.. Better things to do, than get argumentative with kid's over the net.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:50 pm 
Game Server Host

lcf4blizzard wrote:
1. I dont give a fuck, about his first language get your facts straight asshole!

2. And No I am not falling into that, category myself simply telling you all that, what assholes play on the realm!

3. No Your atitude stinks, I am very nice to alot of people on the net, and real life! So.. go fuck your self, you little sob.

4. No that asshole is you!

5.True but I think I know why, you all are "Assholes" Bullied much? at work, or school, or simply you just have a very low self esteem? I think both than! You have to troll, on the internet to make your self, feel better! And I was simply not asking for a rush, but a party for the game I dont like rushes, if I did I wouldnt like soloing much!

6. Go get some manner's!

EDIT: ps; forgot to add I am 32 yrs old, with a MBA and a full time job, and a wife that loves me.. Better things to do, than get argumentative with kid's over the net.

you need to act your age sunshine, Maybe if you could discuss things like an adult, people would take you seriously. I think your wife is probs fucking the postman and you know about it but are to scared of losing your fat slag wife to confront her about it. So you vent over the internet as you are to shit scared to be a man. Grow some balls and deal with your issues, try being civil and maybe people will be civil to you in return. A Wife that loves you? I doubt it, More like a 10 year old school boy you are grooming and fucking regularly as you cant get women of legal age. At least not with your shitty attitude. Best thing you could do is fuck off back to bnet as you obviously belong there. You have an MBA? More like mass STD'd from all the horses/dogs and 10 year old boys you are sticking your 2 inch dick in. Cry more idiot, If you get that stressed over someone not telling you they are doing a quest I cant imagine what fucked up piece of shit life you are leading.

See, i can be an asshole too. The big differance is, I Don't jump on the offensive until someone gets shitty with me. I can rip the shit out of you for weeks and not get tired of it and im sure I have alot more insults up my sleve than you do as I work on a building site and not on the fryer at KFC so im used to social interaction. Hence being able to hold a civil conversation. I can however turn it around and hold a childish insult conversation like the one we are having now. The reason you will never win is simple. You are a semi retarded middle aged man with the mentality of the children you are obviously abusing. Maybe once your spare brain cell is free from trying to come up with a way to E-Punch me you will realise you have been a total tit and learn to control your e-rage. I highly doubt it though. It would be best for everyone if you swallowed your "wife's" large penis and choked on it before you look like even more of a nOOb.

Lots of love, your dad xxx :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 pm 
Game Server Host

This belongs in the argument forum now.

In before double.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 pm 

I think this is about me, actually! All I did was add you to friends list, got rushed in another game that was full, and then sometime later you whisper me asking why I add people to my friends list if I "never talk or help." What am I, your personal helper? I have no idea how I was an asshole seeing as I how I didn't say anything to you at all. XD

Way to be passive aggressive; you won't be missed.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
This belongs in the argument forum now.

In before double.

Actualy - it deserves to be closed now that you took it to a level of silliness PureRage.

Topic closed.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]