Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

Post subject: ugh
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:11 pm 

WTF!! nobody is ever online!!!!! ajjjjjjjjjjjdfjgkdfjgd there's maybe 2 games the entire day/night on HC and its usually someone AFKing -_-;;;;;;

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: ugh
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm 

lots of people play private games.. make sure you're well aquainted with the players you run into and add them to your /f list. Also, have a char in each difficulty (even one in each act in each difficulty) to increase your chances of having someone to play with :)

I'll be home in a few days and will be playing a lot. Add me: slappynuts. I'm PST, though, and I find the EU timezone guys get groups going more often

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 pm 

or play sc

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 am 

HC has long been dead. After the ladder rush barely anyone plays out the HC endgame. I can think of maybe 5-6 people that have even done Hell Baal this season. If you don't have friends to play with I'd definitely recommend SC.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:58 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
lots of people play private games.. make sure you're well aquainted with the players you run into and add them to your /f list. Also, have a char in each difficulty (even one in each act in each difficulty) to increase your chances of having someone to play with :)

I'll be home in a few days and will be playing a lot. Add me: slappynuts. I'm PST, though, and I find the EU timezone guys get groups going more often

tbh I think you're one of the few I don't have added that plays hc :p mainly cuz i haven't really seen you around, but yea after i made this semi-rage thread, i had checked all 3 difficulties ^^;

but yea slowly thinking about sc more and more, but it's just not my thing, i just get careless/wreckless and suicide too much without a care in the world

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm 

If you die delete the character. You can play HC on softcore.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm 

Yeah to be honest.. the only active skilled players left are Bob, Rt,Ben, I, Pious and Abominae.

Bob, and rt don't usually play with my group ( the rest though ) but lately no one has been on really. And since I lost a 99 char with zod etc. I got demotivated. Feels like a harpoon was thrown through my e-heart. That nigger abominae better login if he wants his sin in a5 lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 pm 

itam wrote:
slappyNuts wrote:

tbh I think you're one of the few I don't have added that plays hc :p mainly cuz i haven't really seen you around, but yea after i made this semi-rage thread, i had checked all 3 difficulties ^^;

but yea slowly thinking about sc more and more, but it's just not my thing, i just get careless/wreckless and suicide too much without a care in the world

I think you started only a couple weeks ago, and I haven't been home at all since then. So of course you haven't seen me on lol.

Good to know other people are taking interest in HC (Angel stick with us!), since the top players stick together, making it hard for us noobies to get through hell without their help

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 am 

I'm still playing in HC.

Got three characters at A2 NM and two at A5 normal.

Play when home/work/sport permits,mostly in an evening. I'm on British Summer Time (G.M.T. +1)

Account is *Blade

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 am 

Lee wrote:
Yeah to be honest.. the only active skilled players left are Bob, Rt,Ben, I, Pious and Abominae.

Bob, and rt don't usually play with my group ( the rest though ) but lately no one has been on really. And since I lost a 99 char with zod etc. I got demotivated. Feels like a harpoon was thrown through my e-heart. That nigger abominae better login if he wants his sin in a5 lol

OMG SOMEONE CALLED ME A SKILLED PLAYER!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im still around just dont have as much time as i used too. Mostly play on the weekends.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:34 am 

everyone on HC who wants someone to play with as bad as i do add SeP to your list :)

Offline Profile