Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

Post subject: List of Bosses that melee fails at?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am 

I'd like to get a list going of bosses that melee/physical characters cannot kill with the current sources of Amp or Decrep (atma's, goreriders, wands, etc, etc).

To get the list started:

Hell Andy
Hell Dury
Hell Mephisto
Hell Diablo
Hell Baal
Hell Sammy
Sszark (challenging or impossible in all difficulties)
Statue of Faces
Izual (most difficulties)

Will update this first post as people reply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: List of Bosses that melee fails at?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 am 

Andy is killable with current amp 25%, just takes too long.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 pm 

hell sammy, hell nihla.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 pm 

Pious wrote:
hell nihla.

Nihla is physical immune? I thought he was only at 99% once the charm was factored in (33% from charm, 66% base), which means that any sort of Amp/Decrep should work wonderfully on him.

Or is it simply his annoying teleporting all over? (that bugs the shit outa me)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 pm 

bumpity

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm 

Everything in a4+
Jugg
named charger
PI council

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm 

anything else? now is the time to provide detailed and informative feedback.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 pm 
Game Server Host

I wouldn't change the spider, izzy or the statue.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:53 pm 

Every boss that casts Iron Maiden. Without significant CB, melee has no way to deal with Iron Maiden until level 90+.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 am 

Norm Izzy is cake...with a healer

Norm and nm spider are no problem...with a healer (disclaimer for NM spider: provided non PI - it then needs amp too). If not PI it doesn't even need amp. It just takes ages (mana burn doesn't help the cause).

No healer means bring summons, a bath tub of mana pots (and half a bath tub of antidotes for spider)

heck, even now, everything (out of 1 shotting realm) should be doable for any melee...with a healer or 2 and a amp (breaking PI). But do we want to make melee+healer+amp joined at the hip for melee to be viable on most bosses?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm 

I honestly think that melee spells, well most of them, should have zero manacost or at the very least every popular and useful build should have an option(see double swing) of a no mana cost skill.

No reason manaburn should be so efficient against something that doesnt cast spells.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:36 pm 

Casters Unleashed V1.13 Blue Edition

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:05 pm 

Think I'ma gonna park the druid in A3 nm and call it a day.

kit:
15k listed fury dmg with 10k attack rating at 4fpa (17k listed dmg with charged maul)
50%-ish life leech from gear+charged feral
Completed elemental set (found by me :) ), hence max res stacked over and 5% all elemental absorbs (ardual's lr made my res 66/75/75/66 but I could solo him np with 1 juv, summoner was a bit trickyer but managed to solo tank it from 100-0 with 4-5 juvs; all this in a 5 ppl spawn).
6.4k life bulb with my own Oak (no BO)
Lvl 75
no amp up

Failed on nm juggernaut (5 ppl spawn). Was manageable till ~25%, then all hell broke loose with boss spamming boulders and fissures; I had to spam juvs (close to 1 every second) just to stay alive, oak was fading in and out of existence (i have bout 4.5k life without oak). And as expected, juvs poofed fast. We die, boss heals from 20%

The impale amazon that was there with me (lvl 70+) didn't fare much better and died before me (decoy got knocked around while she was alive so that's a no-go).

I swap to my healer, and this time i am able to keep up the impale zon from 100-0%.(fire res aura or prayer made no difference on being able to keep'er up) Zon dies when we enter portal -> gets basically 1 shotted by the second juggy but that's another story, all in all it was worlds apart in terms of difficulty.

Things to ponder for next ladder: diamonds in gear, only thing is at this gear lvl there ain't much open sockets to play around except if going for rares/crafts in helm/armor. Much easier to just bring a healer and be done with it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 am 

revisiting melee druid

The fellow below (screenshot in hell, outside town) failed at soloing hell blood raven. Failure was due to not leeching enough to stay alive (amp was procced bout half of the time and made no difference on being able to stay alive). Kill would have been possible with about 3-4 full belts of juvs or a healer.
I'm putting this as a fail because the degree of effort required to solo(i mean stay alive near boss) is disproportionate with the difficulty of the boss. Other chars (I'm thinking elemental dmg) would have been able to both stay alive and solo her without much difficulty.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Funny enough, my a3nm cold merc merc was inflicting similar damage on her like myself, and I sliced bout 10% of her life just by running around blood raven and letting merc using blizzard. Further fun was called off due to lack of pots.

Another issue was telefuk when boss struck, annoying as crp. But in the brief periods where I was able to stand near her and amp was procced and ferral rage was charged, my health was still going down.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 am 

good detailed info - thanks hex

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 am 

Can't kill any boss in hell. I'm pretty geared and with a necro that uses amp i kill way too slow. So he never casts it. Just casts LR and all the casters burn him.

You need to lower it so melee can leech. I really can't do any boss. I should be able to do decent damage to bosses without amplify / dec. All other non phys classes can. And I kill trash too slow any other elemental class just walks around pressing 1 button clearing screens of mobs instantly while I take 6 WW's to kill 3-5 monsters.

Against most bosses like diablo I run in do a few wws or w/e Then I have to runaway because I can't leeach at all just spamming rejus doing 0 dmg. Even when I have life tap on I get no heals because i do no dmg. Need to adjust it so melee can leech vs act bosses even if we don't do alot of dmg atleast we should be able to tank and kill veryslowly. Right now I can't do anything and when we join a game to kill a boss I just serve a way to kill some psn immunes and give BO ... and I'm bad at that because i kill trash slowly.

I understand you don't want melee to be able to just go around doing every boss but right now I feel like I'm playing a different game than everyone else.
And I should be able to solo some bosses on hell. I know alot of casters that solo hell LOS even though I've never been there i heard it's hard. And I know people who solo act bosses day and night.

I can't even do hell LEO. And I agree mana burn mobs harm phys classes moreso than casters. We can't avoid the mana burn since we have to be close by to attack. I don't the game would be broken if melee skills required 0 mana. It would be just kind of convenient.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am 

That on the other hand is not useful feedback. It lacks details and doesn't tell me anything that I haven't already said before and clearly don't already know. It is quite simply obvious.

I am not saying that to be mean, I just am trying to help people understand what is useful to know and what is simply a waste of time to post.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
That on the other hand is not useful feedback. It lacks details and doesn't tell me anything that I haven't already said before and clearly don't already know. It is quite simply obvious.

I am not saying that to be mean, I just am trying to help people understand what is useful to know and what is simply a waste of time to post.

Okay I'm confused. You asked for a list of bosses that melee fails at.

I'm telling you every single one. Now are you asking what bosses are possible with a necro? With a necro with full points in amp dmg and 3 belts full of rejus some of these bosses are possible but what's the point? It's like asking a room full of midgets if they can dunk you already know the answer. Now if you're asking if they can dunk when the goal is lowered to 6 feet the answer is slightly different but what's the point?

cb was OP but I don't think bosses need any extra change in phys resist than how it used to be.

My post was a serious answer to what you asked. Now you said the post before mine was good input except it said the same thing I said.

He said that killing bloodraven in hell with 50% leech at lvl 85 with a max lvl merc was impossible. If he can't do bloodraven he can't do any other boss.

I'm giving just as useful input as he is except I didn't attach a screen shot. I can post a ss when I get home if you would like. With all my stats and gear. Not saying this to mock you I'll do what you ask as long as you will really work with us to fix it. Maybe we should talk about more specific things like leech and phys res for specific bosses.

Was the phys res on bosses before too low? Or was CB just too OP?

What do you want melee to be like? Do you want them to be able to solo bosses or do good dmg? Or just be able to tank bosses without being able to hurt them that much.

If you convey your overall vision of what you want melee to be like I can do a better job suggesting specific changes.

In my mind melee should be able to kill bosses like other ele dmg chars but do less dmg and at the same time they should be able to tank bosses much better and be able to leech from them very well to compensate for the dmg they deal. This would fill the role of a tank while others can nuke and assist.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 pm 

titaniumbaby wrote:

And you didn't provide a list.

titaniumbaby wrote:
My post was a serious answer to what you asked

I am telling you your post was a waste of my time and yours.

titaniumbaby wrote:
Now you said the post before mine was good input except it said the same thing I said.

Your post was nothing like his. His included
- a screenshot so that I could see what gear was being used.
- where the screenshot was taken
- the specific boss he attempted (Blood Raven), so that I can use [url="http://blue.arimyth.com/BossResists.html"]this page[/url] to know that he was going up against a monster with 108% physical resists.
- good information on why he failed (leeching)
- etc, etc.

Its all about the DETAILS. No details - no value.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
titaniumbaby wrote:

And you didn't provide a list.

titaniumbaby wrote:
My post was a serious answer to what you asked

I am telling you your post was a waste of my time and yours.

titaniumbaby wrote:
Now you said the post before mine was good input except it said the same thing I said.

Your post was nothing like his. His included
- a screenshot so that I could see what gear was being used.
- where the screenshot was taken
- the specific boss he attempted (Blood Raven), so that I can use [url="http://blue.arimyth.com/BossResists.html"]this page[/url] to know that he was going up against a monster with 108% physical resists.
- good information on why he failed (leeching)
- etc, etc.

Its all about the DETAILS. No details - no value.

Like I said in my last post I can take a ss of my char screen and give you info about him. But I think typing out every boss in hell would be a waste.

And why did you not answer the other things I posted I'm trying to help. The amount of people that play phys dmg chars are so low especially in hell I figured input from people like me can be helpful.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm 

Any boss that spawns with stone skin is unkillable or requires a lot of effort - zerk, high amp - during meph shard raids I was killing mithria with my barbarian when she was fireimmune, when she was FI and stoneskin it was easier and faster to do a new game and run again. General hatestorm is pretty much unkillable too without other tanks. He uses smite, it gives him extra %dr and his counters are deadly. Tried Lazarus, no luck, his knockback waves prevent me from cursing him and after I use ww he unleash tons of counters. White Dragon is demanding opponent, I think he can be killed with amp/dec, but it's not worth it, way to him is filled with chargers and he can kill you in 2-3 secs with white breath, you can try hit and run but that will last more than a week.
Tobial, Aldural, Thrack, Mithria are very easy for my barb, tobial only can cast IM, but there's no way you could have that strong barb (pic in screenshot topic) when facing them for very first time.
Btw. good challenge is killing blaze ripper(uses smite) without any amp/dec. He has like 99.999% phys res.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm 

titaniumbaby wrote:
And why did you not answer the other things I posted I'm trying to help. The amount of people that play phys dmg chars are so low especially in hell I figured input from people like me can be helpful.

Your post is complaining.
Hex's post is input.

If your post takes less than 5 minutes to write - it is probably a complaint.
Don't pretend I am an idiot and haven't ever played this game. Tell me something I don't know rather than something every idiot is aware of.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 pm 

Steel wrote:
good stuff

Hatestorm is an interesting one. I think that without his Smite, he might be doable. His phys res is only at 88%. Interesting about the counters, I don't really find them to be that much of a nuisance.
Lazurus is an annoying boss IMO, I am not quite sure what the vision was behind him, but ya at 99% phys I don't see any melee in hell doing anything against him.

White Dragon is probably going to remain a challenge against melee even after her pys resists are lowered (currently at 108%) simply due to the nature of her. A caster/tank combo though is great for her which in my opinion makes her a pretty well balanced boss for a quest. Chargers are pretty easy for my barb, just walk, go a little slow and make liberal use of taunt to mess with their AI.

The other interesting thing about Hex's BloodRaven feedback is that she is the only boss in Hell that I have listed with a 40% Drain rating - everyone else is either at 25 or 0. That gives me a good ballpark on how %DR and drain are working together with hell characters.

Steel - did you ever notice much with leech, or did u just prepare well enough with Juvs?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 pm 

I leech full orb with one ww. I was wwing thrack in 8ppl game and didnt use a single pot, he was fire/psn immune so rest was just standing.
Can't leech of lazarus ofc - that blood mana curse prevent all +life after kill and life leech :(. I have like:
20%dhorns
25%weapon
10%rends
10%nos
12% rings
Quote:
His phys res is only at 88%. Interesting about the counters, I don't really find them to be that much of a nuisance.
He has that nasty invisible shuriken counter that takes +- 2k hp. On nm he almost one shot'd my bowzon. Ofc they don't work vs summons/mecenaries so once you gang him you're ok.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 pm 

blue_myriddn wrote:
titaniumbaby wrote:

Your post is complaining.
Hex's post is input.

If your post takes less than 5 minutes to write - it is probably a complaint.
Don't pretend I am an idiot and haven't ever played this game. Tell me something I don't know rather than something every idiot is aware of.

Sorry. I was trying to give input not upset you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm 

Tested Blood Raven. Let her lower my hp to 700 out of 7k. Without dec I was unable to drain a single health point. When ctc dec worked I was full again. Tested 2 times.
Edit: 3rd time, screenies.
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/205/72766834.jpg first ww
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5758/12174784.jpg 2nd ww, even less hp :F
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6447/10420772.jpg - bashed and wwed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm 

coolio - thx. 40% DE working just fine then, simply a matter of lowering the resist enough to allow it to kick in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm 

I would not mind seeing Blood Raven's ctc tele on struck either lowered, or removed. (The ctc on striking is fine), It is nigh impossible for physical melee characters to do much of anything. Even with 24k damage at 4 fpa fury, my merc did a lot more than I. It is mainly an annoyance, but one that I would really rather do without. Andariel's rate of forced teleporting characters is more on par with what I would like to see.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 pm 

i can agree with that kramuti - will see if I can figure out how to do that.
nihla is another one that goes over board with his tele. I don't mind the concept of tele per se, it adds a nice flavor, i just agree that it should be on a much lower frequency such as you are suggesting.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm 

Steel wrote:
Tested Blood Raven. Let her lower my hp to 700 out of 7k. Without dec I was unable to drain a single health point. When ctc dec worked I was full again. Tested 2 times.

That's interesting.

My druid's health was still going down at 42% LL and max 15k listed dmg with ctc amp up (manageable with juvs). Actual phys dmg should have been around 13k on the top end @4fpa. But of course I can't really compare my druid with your endgame barb.
Would love to get a look on your stats: lower/upper phys dmg, fpa, LL (89%? with 2x12% LL rings ?) and chance to hit boss.

A quick and possibly flawed calc for my druid:
lower end listed dmg for fury: 7k
higher end listed dmg for fury: 13k (subtracting some elemental dmg I had from 15k listed in the screen)

Average dmg/swing = (7+13)/2 = 10k
Chance to hit= 76%=> average dmg becomes = 10k*0.76 = 7.6k

Raven phys res: 75+33 = 108%
amp: -26% (i think) -> raven phys res = 108-26 = 82% residual phys res

attacks per second: (25 frames/4fpa) = 6.25

plugging all together: 7.6k*(1-0.82 phys res)*6.25 atts/s= 8.55 k dmg/sec leechable dmg

apply leech: 42% LL -> 8.55k/s * 0.42 = 3.6 k life/s
apply hell leech penalty: 3.6k/4 = 0.9k/s
raven drain effectiveness: 40% ---> 0.9k*0.4= 360 life points/sec leeched back

On paper I should have been borderline able to tank hell blood raven with a few juvs. In practice I didn't see the jump up in the health(is the lif leech from ferral rage properly working?...something to test on a rainy day). Maybe it was due to a combination of not fully charged feral rage making my actual LL something like 15% (further castrated by hell penalty), and boss telefunking me on contact not allowing any meaningful leech to take place and whittling down my health. Let alone praying for amp to proc and consuming juvs in the process...

repeating the calc for hell andy, just for the fun of it:
andy res in hell: (75+45)=120, ctc amp: 26% -> residual andy phys res = 94%

7.6kavg dmg *(1-0.94 andy residual phis res after amp)*6.25 att's = 2.85k dmg/s
apply leech: 42% -> 2.85 * 0.42 = 1.2k
apply hell leech penalty : 1.2k/4 = 0.3k
apply andy drain effectiveness: 0.3k*0.25 = 75 life points/sec leeched back. (ouch...I know I won't be tanking hell andy any time soon...)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm 

Gary and I are gonna run a Maul/Fury & Tank Pally through I'll let you know the details Blue shouldn't take more than a week or two to actually get it done just waiting on my War to be finished.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm 

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7830/qqqwx.jpg
thats pure phys, can have like 1-9light damage charms, but thats all.
Don't forget I have 50% deadly from mace mastery(x2 more final damage)
Leech is 2x 6% btw. I don't want to do math now but with one hit I'm getting 3k hp, will check tomorrow. And shes not hitting me... in order to get hp down had to run naked near her

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm 

i don't believe that the dmg from deadly counts towards your life leech

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm 

Quote:
i can agree with that kramuti - will see if I can figure out how to do that.
nihla is another one that goes over board with his tele. I don't mind the concept of tele per se, it adds a nice flavor, i just agree that it should be on a much lower frequency such as you are suggesting.

Monprop.txt Row 10 column CF. Lower from 30. NM Bloodraven has this at 15. It seems that Andy does not have it as a part of this file. I would have to poke around to find what the value is.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 am 

Steel wrote:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7830/qqqwx.jpg

Leech is 2x 6% btw.

so
Lower dmg: 22k
Upper dmg: 71k
avg dmg = 46.5k

chance to hit = 93%, avg dmg = 43.2k
I'll assume a 4fpa attack -> 6.25 att's/s

decrep is -25% phys res, raven is at 108 phys res, hence->83 phys res remaining

inflicted dmg = 43.2*(1-0.83)*6.25 = 46k/s

apply leech: 77% -> 46*0.77 = 35.4k life leech/s
apply hell penalty: 35.4/4 = 8.8k LL/s
apply leech effectiveness: 40% ---> 3.5k life leeched/s

so 3.5k life leech on avg for each full second you are on her. Real value should be in the 2.5k-3k life leech range since ww trajectory may not be perfect and such.

So for my druid I can aim for 1k life leeched back per second vs theoretical 350 points/s calculated prev. post. And so I must eighter jack up the fury dmg x4 or plug in something like 150% life leech [oooooh boy...] to be able to tank'er at the correct hell entry level with the ctc amp and regular gear available.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:21 pm 

We were going through Hatestorm with a larger team (about 5 players). He had no stone skin. My brother, a necro, kept him decrepped. If you look at my damage, it should be quite good, yet my hits leeched back only up to 50-60 mana. I have 12% mana leech, which means I must have done about 400-500 damage at most to him with decrep on. That's less than 0,5% of my damage.

Should further prove that physical damage fails at him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm 

12% mana leech in hell = 3% mana leech.
Hatestorm has 25% drain effectiveness (DE)

55 dmg/3% = 1833 dmg after DE factored in.
1833/25% = 7333 dmg done to the boss.

Your charge dmg does an average of 66.5k using your screenshot to average (which may not be accurate, but close enough). That means you were doing about 11% dmg to him. Hatestorm has 88% physical resists, but decrep lowers that by 25% I think (?) - which should put him at 63%. So you SHOULD have been doing around 27% dmg to him.

Given how the numbers amplify through the calculations, it could just be that you were leeching more mana than you noticed or another likely explanation is that you had some low hits since your dmg is EXTREMELY variable with such a high max and a low min.

Bottom line - I don't agree with your conclusion.
Good example of why posting specific details really makes or breaks the ability to draw conclusions about things.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 pm 

Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot about the Hell leech penalty.
I might have leeched more mana, it was just a rough speculation - in the heat of the battle, I watched my bulb only, not the actual numbers. Still, I doubt I ever leeched more than 80 (there were times when I leeched very little).

Doesn't his smite add over to his 88% physical resist? In this case, his level 15 Smite (according to monstats.txt, though this same text file says he has only 50% phys res in hell - he has a boss charm too?) makes it 103%. Now I don't know if physical immunity is broken the same way as elemental immunities are, but if yes, Decrep lowers it to 98% only. If decrep is applied without the 1/5 penalty on an immune, his resist is lowered to 78%. The latter one seems to be true seeing your numbers, but I do not know.

Tryin' to help here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm 

oh ya - I forgot the smite in my calcs, which is the thing that throws him over the top.
All it takes is about a 20% change in the physical resist to really fubar things up.

This is a handy reference for boss information: http://blue.arimyth.com/BossResists.html
From there, I am adding the 50% from his monstat with the 33% Boss charm to get my 88%.

As far as I know though, decrep works full strength even though he is technically immune due to that boss charm. Those boss charms are terribly buggy and do some really funky things.

As I have said before, I always appreciate specific information like yours, so keep posting these detailed battle reports.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 am 

his smite is 8 +14 on hell. Extra 22%dr

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 am 

Shantu wrote:
If you look at my damage, it should be quite good, yet my hits leeched back only up to 50-60 mana. I have 12% mana leech, which means I must have done about 400-500 damage at most to him with decrep on. That's less than 0,5% of my damage.

blue_myriddn wrote:

This is a handy reference for boss information: http://blue.arimyth.com/BossResists.html
From there, I am adding the 50% from his monstat with the 33% Boss charm to get my 88%.

btw blue, unless there's something I'm missing, 50+33 = 83, not 88

Steel wrote:
his smite is 8 +14 on hell. Extra 22%dr

calc would be:

boss phys resist= 50+33+22 = 105%
apply decrep: 105 - 25 = 80 %
hence 20% of the applied phys dmg goes to him.

avg dmg 66k, boss feels: 66k*0.2 = 13.3 k dmg/hit

your mana leech: 12%
slice that by hell penalty: 12/4= 3 %

mana leeched bak = 13.3k *0.03 = 400 mana/hit
leech effectiveness: 25% => 400/4 = 100 mana points avg leeched back/hit

If the hits inflicted are in the lower side of the spectrum, you'll indeed leech 50-70 mana as you have observed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am 

so he did 13k dmg to a boss that has
2750(base hp) x 33.7(90lvl multiplier) x 1100% (unique %hp monumod bonus) x lets say 2x from spawn... right, 2mln hp.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am 

5 player spawn bonus is 300%, so his hp was 3millions.

With 13,3k damage, in these conditions, provided I can hit once per second, it would take my charger 4 minutes of continuous poking to kill him. I'd gladly test it with help if anyone volunteers.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am 

hex math ftw- my bad.

Offline Profile