Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 
 Post subject: Berserk sinergy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 am 

Doesent work with ww but it does with concetration. If there are other skills and berserk sinergy dosent apply name them :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Berserk sinergy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm 

can someone confirm that the berserk synergy for WW is broken?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm 

The Berserk synergy on Barb combat skills does not increase damage, it converts physical damage to magical damage (so you will leach slightly less). The skill description "+1% Magical Damage" is misleading since there is no indication that the synergy converts damage. According to the text files, it converts 1%perLvl. The Berserk synergy is working for all combat skills except Leap and Berserk.

Stun and Concentrate also include a +10%PhysDmg synergy with Berserk.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:17 am 

I never said it increase dmg, i said only the synergy is broken. The berserk synergy dont convert the physical dmg as it should be when ur using ww. When ur using concentration the synergy applyies.
As a test, just hit a physical imune mob. 1st with no skill, second with concetration, third with ww. U will notice u will dmg the mob only when ur using concetration.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:58 am 

skills.txt - WW in Etype is missing "mag", that's why it's not working, but should as synergy is applied.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 am 

2 days passed and is still broken ? Pffff

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 am 

???????????

There is anyone who takes care of this things when they occur ??????????????

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 am 

bump!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am 

I would like to have this fixed too, is it somethign you can go in and change for yourself or is it on the server side that it needs to be fixed?
Might not be allowed to change it on my own though...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 am 

tase wrote:

most problems in the mod are fixed on an annual basis.

there is a good chance that this season will be different though as I would like to put together a balance patch this summer (about 2-3 months from now) as the melee issue is unusually game breaking.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am 

Mate this is not balance. Is a bug/glitch/w.e.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 am 

tase wrote:
Mate this is not balance. Is a bug/glitch/w.e.

makes no change in the answer

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 am 

i realllly dont see the big dealio

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:30 am 

Well is not a big deal, is only a bug wich affects up to half of a barb dmg,dealt in magic dmg. Keep the good work. Is obvious what conclusion we can draw about the mods, the community assist and about repairing the bugs. Why should we do this today when tommorow is a better day! Ah... the balance.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 am 

up to half? synergies tap out at 20 % yeah? 1% per lvl of zerk?
you are welcome to come up with a solution, pm soulmancer with the information. That would certainly be appreciated !
you could also just not max zerk.
or, if you want to put points in zerk, use zerk.
ah...the options.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:51 am 
Game Server Host

wtf, folks need to relax and realise this is a game, not real life. Just means you can max zerk and not fuck yourself out of extra life leech. 6k magic damage isn't gonna scratch a boss without an insane amount of magic pierce anyway. If you wanna do some REAL magic damage, use zerk on it's own and load up on mag pierce.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:41 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
wtf, folks need to relax and realise this is a game, not real life. Just means you can max zerk and not fuck yourself out of extra life leech. 6k magic damage isn't gonna scratch a boss without an insane amount of magic pierce anyway. If you wanna do some REAL magic damage, use zerk on it's own and load up on mag pierce.

no, mate, you need to realize that its been like almost 20 days have passed and its still broken ??? pfffffffffffffffffffff
im taking my business elsewhere !
tase wrote:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNbspRcPSgs

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:

What has to do the real life with the broken sinergy? Is only wrong cause is not working and it should be working, according to the skill three. For the other issues about magic pierce and w/e u dont realize the essence. The essence is adding dmg, not removing. Have a nice day :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 am 
Game Server Host

tase wrote:
PureRage-DoD wrote:

What has to do the real life with the broken sinergy? Is only wrong cause is not working and it should be working, according to the skill three. For the other issues about magic pierce and w/e u dont realize the essence. The essence is adding dmg, not removing. Have a nice day :)

damage isn't added, it is converted, so you fail. I find it funny you are getting your panties in a bunch because you can't make your skill weaker.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 am 

No offense but u are an idiot.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 am 

tase wrote:
No offense but u are an idiot.

why would you not want him to feel offended when you obviously are trying to offend him?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 am 

Because i only told him the truth.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 am 
Game Server Host

Hmm, maybe the idiot here is the person who fails to form a propper responce to the argument and resorts to acting like they do at school. Did your mummy tell you to say that? If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it, theres an ignore function. What exactly are you missing in your life? You get so worked up over a synergy not working in a 10 year old game? You should go outside and make some friends and learn how to hold a grown up conversation without automatically resorting to name calling when someone don't agree with you.

You are free to think I'm an idiot, just like I'm free to think you are a little fag with no life. I was keeping that to myself though as it brings nothing of value to the discussion.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:50 am 

So im a fag because a sinergy dosent work in the game? Well now i have one more argument to proof what an idiot u are. My social life is ok at is, girls are crying in 2 weeks after me and i dont post stupid threads to help my gf achieve something as u do, and about the game, im doing something for the players. Maybe it is a 10 years old game but who cares, i dont, i just enjoy my spended time. Dye Dye!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:00 am 
Game Server Host

no,you are a fag "Because im telling you the truth." you are also a fag for crying over a 10 year old game.

you are obviously not enjoying yourself or you would have done what most folks do when they see a mistake. Post the error and leave it at that. Now stfu and gtfo, I can feel my IQ dropping every minute I spend talking to you

Ps. Its prove, not proof

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 pm 

Obvious u dont recognise the essence of this issue and you're lost in details because your iq is to low to comprehend what is important. The main issue is the sinergy is broken. Being a 10 years old game or w/e dosent solve the problem. For a smart person u believe u are, even if you're wrong, you should try solving problems not creating them. But as an idiot you are you believe you are cool trolling me. Now go tell your girlfriend u got owned by a guy with a massive lack of english and maybe... she will guide you post some other crap. And please get rid of that dress you whear, it makes u look silly, you silly bear.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm 

Dumb topic.

This is now a known bug and there is a known solution:
"skills.txt - WW in Etype is missing "mag", that's why it's not working, but should as synergy is applied."

The next time there is an update, it will hopefully be fixed.

Tase - modders aren't here at your beck and call. Things get fixed when they get fixed, not when YOU want them to get fixed. If that pisses you off, big deal - go play somewhere else. In all likelihood the person who will end up fixing it will be PureRage, so you are pissing in the wind by picking a fight with him.

End of discussion - closed.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]