Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Post subject: The real problem with HC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 pm 

The god damn mofos that think they are better than others and play only private, the ones that cant help others, the ones that blame all others if they die, the ones that will never get to hell because of theyr massbarbmassacre, the ones that after 4 years of play they still dont know they can get 1 hited by the boss charger in act 2, the ones that used to say "I am a barbarian god, im the best in hu" and now say "im a little necro pussy" or " barb take 10" or "soon il run out of mats for my long black capes", the ones that go hostile on u because theyr stupid ass forgot to password the game and make it private.Those are the real fails in this game not the patch.

U want a better comunity in HC? dissable private game option and ider those mofos will move to another game or they will have to learn to adapt in a comunity.

This problem doesnt happen in sc because there are still some players.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: The real problem with HC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm 

LOL

U MAD???

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm 

red_neck wrote:
LOL

U MAD???
(The above is a little personalized :lol: )

Just a little but that doesnt mean im not right. Take a look at how many players are on hc. Yesterday a friend moved to sc because he said fuck this i cant wait anymore for a team. Players leave hc quite fast because there are so few playing, and half of them only play private. Why? most of them will answer:
" I wont play with those noobs! ", is true there are some but not all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:18 am 

Draiden wrote:
The god damn mofos that think they are better than others and play only private, the ones that cant help others, the ones that blame all others if they die, the ones that will never get to hell because of theyr massbarbmassacre, the ones that after 4 years of play they still dont know they can get 1 hited by the boss charger in act 2, the ones that used to say "I am a barbarian god, im the best in hu" and now say "im a little necro pussy" or " barb take 10" or "soon il run out of mats for my long black capes", the ones that go hostile on u because theyr stupid ass forgot to password the game and make it private.Those are the real fails in this game not the patch.

U want a better community in HC? dissable private game option and ider those mofos will move to another game or they will have to learn to adapt in a community.

This problem doesn't happen in sc because there are still some players.

This has been and always will be the case the only time you will have great luck with pubs on HC is normal mode and Hell Tundra Runs everything else will mainly be groups progressing within their own teams. this season i sat through 5 normal baal runs on HC and 2 NM baal runs by the end of each I was ready to kill someone 3-4 I left the game because the quest was not worth the aggravation. Also as the game progresses and gets harder there are a lot less people that want to risk all their time spent leveling a char to have a rando hit a seal or CB Moloch or some other brain busting maneuver.

though don't have much faith in melee characters right now, with the huge CB nerf physical melee characters may as well be hitting bosses with a cardboard sword and it doesn't appear the damage boost from str has helped alleviate that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 am 

I dont get it, ppl help out a shit load on hc, I've seriously never met as generous people anywhere else.
Also what wrong with playing a barb? I think its easily the most enyojably class to play.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:04 am 

Verb wrote:
I dont get it, ppl help out a shit load on hc, I've seriously never met as generous people anywhere else.
Also what wrong with playing a barb? I think its easily the most enyojably class to play.

Im one of those that help a lot, Ouroboros, Guardian, Agni. I like barbs i have 2 i said the above was a little personalized was about someone in particular but the issue remains only a bunch of people play public games.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 pm 

forgot to mention rushers and tomb/durance openers in the game ruining list ;)
or am i too slow and that game gotta be finished asap to be enjoyed?

Anyways, still lots of fun, hc or sc...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 am 

Dieu wrote:
forgot to mention rushers and tomb/durance openers in the game ruining list ;)
or am i too slow and that game gotta be finished asap to be enjoyed?

Anyways, still lots of fun, hc or sc...

This.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 pm 

bye guardian ><

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm 

The real problem with HC is the lack of players. Sure it's fun to roll through the reset untwinked, get into Hell and all that. After the ladder rush dies down, and you're left with less than 10 regular players endgame, people start quitting left and right. Contrary to what a few players on HC enjoy, most don't want to do normal and NM Baal for the 10th time, been there, done that. Most want to MF, gear out some "godly" characters, and finish the endgame content that is rarely completed on HC. That is pretty difficult to do with such a small player base.

I believe the anti-rush has made HC a lot less populated, rather than its intended purpose to keep people from rushing ahead so parties can be formed. Rushing on HC was often done to remake a high level character that had fallen. If you lose a high level character on HC now, unless you've the patience of a saint he's isn't getting back to late game anytime soon. Endgame content is what keeps most players playing D2, and when players die and cannot get back to where they were in a reasonable amount of time, they don't sit around and wait for parties to get back into hell, they just quit. Meanwhile every endgame death is one less character to play with endgame, and when there is no one to play with endgame, you quit.

I understand quite a few players just want to play HC for the challenge, and not to go batshit crazy about endgame. Though I've always believed with or without the anti-rush these like minded players would come together eventually anyway. If you just wanna take your time through the game, you don't want to play with the type of player that is out to rush his balls off anyway, as he is likely under geared, under leveled, and a general dead weight to the party.

Last edited by drrod on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm 

100% agreed

people should stop dying lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
bye guardian ><

sayonara

Well at least i made pappy zodhappy :).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 pm 

zomg u gave ur zod to pappy?! that lucky bastard

u die with all ur gear on? what a shame..

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
zomg u gave ur zod to pappy?! that lucky bastard

u die with all ur gear on? what a shame..

Oh well i dont loot my dead chars. Makes it more fun for me anyway.

didnt die :) killed myself need about a 3 month break, well didnt die with ouroboros anyway died with guardian after killing a druid with my hydras at baal :).

NB. do not go hydra on baal, u might not notice it on normal but after ur damage will be like 15k ul kill people. the poor druid didnt even know what hit him he thought it was lag, burned 3 juvs and stil died why? :( because baals sumon steals ur hydra and starts shooting ur allys.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm 

ah I heard you killed yourself so I thought you went and died with Ourobouros!

and I did not know about baal stealing your hydras, thats pretty sick

anyways, hope u have a nice break :P cya

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 pm 

The Anti-Rush killed the HC community I think. It's pretty pathetic when I can name the amount of players I can play with on one hand in Hell. I don't even think I'd reach my last finger. I had previously warned and stated the anti-rush rule was going to ruin the HC community and what happens? No one listens and the people with power don't give a shit. I'm not going to bash anyone but there are a few people to blame.

By the time anyone figured a way around the anti-rush rule the community had already taken a huge hit. I still play every now and then but don't know if I'll be as active. I did notice Pious came back earlier and have been playing a little with him so maybe I'll be around more often, wouldn't mind seeing the community bounce back a little but it's whatever at this point... nothing I didn't expect so what can I say.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm 
Game Server Host

Always play in pub games unless muling...or quest game with a team typically one that started in a pub game got to last wp then ng for quest. Appreciate all the help from you man. Hope I see you in HC again.

As far as what is wrong with HC....hmm...only thing I don't like is the difference handed to sc for nmbaal q with hell chars allowed...and hc not getting it.

But yes people die. A LOT. It's time consuming and if you don't have the time can be hard to be geared at all.

As far as removing priv games. I can see it but loaders are allowed so wouldn't be too hard to load a game full.

Also, Still only one team that has killed hell Baal on HC so far.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 pm 

there's actually quite a few new players in HC, they are also new to HU so they have been learning (and dying) and moving through the game pretty slow, but I've been spending a lot of time in normal playing with these guys trying to help them out and move them along, since as stated above, there are very very few active players in Hell and if we got everyone who is stuck in norm/NM to Hell, we would have some more people to play with

Offline Profile