Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm

Post subject: finishing my psn necro
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm 

60 stat points left, using full trang atm, with dweb, one with an ist and one with a eth rune for bosses, also have one for an uber emerald if i choose

17k ar about 85% chance to hit most trash and bosses in hell a5 put 80 or so in dex and have 34% chance to block. based on anni each 10 dex pts increase block 3% so i could add 30% block approx, plan on using darkforge end game as well.

But i run all the time, is it worth it to add to dex or total waste? only add 200 or so to life after BO/oak if i went that route.

also have 12 skill points. With one point in a skill i will have it up to about lvl 29 shards, ani, brain, +skills etc. Was thinking one in golem mastery and each golem figure lvl 29 with bo and oak be good for trash in tundra to disperse all the incoming damage.

Have lvl 28 blades and 31 DK at the moment. Maxed LR and psn skills btw.

where you guys think i should put my points/stats and why?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: finishing my psn necro
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 am 

So i found a construct armor whatever gives + all the golems and tried it. LMAo what cast delays takes two minutes in town to cast 4 golems. what a joke. 2 minutes per game imagine how long a summoner spends simply casting golems during the course of their game lol.

I dont remember people spamming golems at bosses we spam blades.

all level 21 golems, clay died pretty quickly with 6k life with 44%Bo and 80% oak life boost as well. the rest did ok.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm 
Game Server Host

The only golem worth maxing is iron Once maxed it lasts long enough to always be kept up and it deals alot of returned damage. Bo and Oak done effect golemsmuch as they already have about 500% hp from mastery etc. Blades just get flat hp so they are improved by oak and bo alot more.

I prefer to just use clay golem to slow stuff down and let our tank do the tanking.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 pm 

clay sucks now for slow, 3% at lvl one 21 it was like 10% i didnt look but its lame for slow decrep better. Im not worried about dealing damage although iron may be useful at leo. just meat shields. but with the cast delay i dont think id want to spend that much time every game summoning them lol

---what about blocking and dex?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm 

you know you can do stuff while you summon them. unless your are running tundra in less than 2 mins i dont see this being an issue. you can summon 2 by the time ur on the wp typically. another if you stop to talk to malah ect

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 pm 

maybe i should just use force and iron since clay sucks either way i dunno.

what about blocking is it worth tit vs bosses when trying to strike if i walk, or is it just safer to run?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 am 

well i said F it and put points into golem mastery and golems they hold up pretty well soloing tundra up to about a 4 person game, recast every once in awhile but other than that good. put rest of points into blades, one into wall for safety and another once i get to 100 into prison maybe

still have 60 stat points

Offline Profile