Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

Post subject: Corpse Explosion
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 am 

Any reason in particular why this got nerfed so hard? A pretty good trash clearing skill in a low spawn game, but I don't think it deserved such a hard hit. With A1 physical rogues removed and amp nerfed necro summoner's aren't the powerhouse they used to be. I could barely keep a mana bulb up under the old mana costs, let alone double. The cool down timer is the real bitch, in the five seconds it takes to get a few CE's off my party and or merc has already cleared the screen. I can't really see anyone using or investing in this skill seriously anymore.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Corpse Explosion
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am 

i havent a single point into it. tried it on wand for a bit and id rather have the mana to spam curses and blades. i thought it was suggested that only one of those nerfs be put into action. not sure which id prefer more anyways. as it is now tho i dont use

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am 
Game Server Host

No, i simply forgot to remove the cooldown. A server side update would fix it (no need for client side) If duff/blue has time, i`ll pm the fix and it can be updated whenever they have time.

Note: it ill look like it is cooling down without a client update but you can still cast it. I can always provide a client side fix so it don't look like it is cooling down.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 am 

Any word on this? Getting that cooldown timer removed would actually make it viable, even if the mana costs are still through the roof. I still can't understand why it was changed in the first place, it isn't really the insane skill people make it out to be compared to a lot of others.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:04 pm 

it was pretty sweet on my summoner last season, with one point end game it was like lv l 25 and with mana/kill of HHG was pretty much never had a mana problem. it was pretty sweet i think i started to clear faster than my A1 phys merc with it. when they were awesome. cleared 8 ppl tundra easy w/ CE +amp

Offline Profile