Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 am

Post subject: Ladder/Non-Ladder and adamant hammer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm 

quick questions:
1. Do all ladder character will be deleted when new season(or new patch) is out?
2. Do all NON-ladder character will be deleted when new season(or new patch) is out?
3. Where can I get adamant hammer? I'm new to HU, and I've searched the hell unleashed forum for adamant hammer, but can't get any info on where to get it.
4. I noticed that on the forum, many people suggesting to put a lot of pts on vit. While Dex and STR only as needed for item req. This is a bit strange since at b.net, dex and str are more desired. do you guys put a lot of pts to Vit (way more than to str and dex)?

Thank You

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Ladder/Non-Ladder and adamant hammer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm 

Quote:
1. Do all ladder character will be deleted when new season(or new patch) is out?

when its a reset, all chars will be deleted. i think, if you want your char for single player, you can ask one of admins/hosts or whoever if you want it. they might send it to you. not to hopeful on that tho. if there is a patch there are just a few chances that its just a text fix or bug fixes, which dont require the chars to be deleted.
Quote:
2. Do all NON-ladder character will be deleted when new season(or new patch) is out?

there is no non ladder, if someone is playing in non ladder, that is too bad for them. everyone is on ladder. i dont see the point of non ladder in such a small community.
Quote:
3. Where can I get adamant hammer? I'm new to HU, and I've searched the hell unleashed forum for adamant hammer, but can't get any info on where to get it.

you can purchase them from the repair npc in each town, charsi in a1 etc.
Quote:
4. I noticed that on the forum, many people suggesting to put a lot of pts on vit. While Dex and STR only as needed for item req. This is a bit strange since at b.net, dex and str are more desired. do you guys put a lot of pts to Vit (way more than to str and dex)?

the reason people put in vitality is because in this mod the mobs/bosses will do alot more damage than in b.net. before this current patch you could get enough str/dex to satisfy their needs from equipment. now it will be harder. STR and DEX are wanted here as well, but at the sacrifice of HP, not many glass cannons out there.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:34 am 

Ahhh.. I see. Thanks for your answers.
So basically..there's no point in muling my low level items,runes, and gems etc because EVERYTHING will be deleted when there's a reset, right?
So how often does this reset occurs?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am 

there can be a point to muling low lvl things, if you make new chars. if you are a item horder like me, i pick up every chip gem i see, every el rune that drops lol. every bit helps. and yes, all chars get deleted when reset occurs.

as for resets, most of the time its like a year or so.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 am 

I see. thank you very much. That clears up everything at least for now.

Offline Profile