Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:51 am

Post subject: Bad Patch!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 am 

Where to start..
Well, I think there are too many game changing changes in this patch. For one, the STR reduction on most of the items would require me to make a whole new character just to be able to wear some of the items since I'm already level 92. (and haven't even beaten NM baal yet mind you) I think taking skill charms out and making unique items better is an alright idea if executed properly. But you are taking away way more than you are giving back.(I believe that taking SCs out will make the game less fun) And this whole "Can't go on a Normal game if you're in Nightmare" bit is a bad bad bad idea. I wouldn't have played this game more than once if that was the way it was when I had started playing. because it would require too much time to get another character to catch up to where my friends are at.

I think it comes down to what you want in the game. Do you want casual players to be able to play your mod? Or you do want the hardcore players to be the only ones able to beat it? Diablo 2 is still played because it is fun, not because it is hard. I started playing this mod because it was hard and would provide a challenge. But now, with this patch, it is just beginning to become unfun. And hard without fun isn't... fun lol. A big reason people play video games is for fun.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Bad Patch!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 am 

i dont see how you are lvl 92 unless this is tcp/ip game, and you arent playing on realm, so that nightmare cant join normal doesnt apply. if this isnt on realm, dl a character editor like udietoo, or hero editor, and move some of your vita to your str, or fix what ever your stats should be. you can even change up your skills if you messed up, or are adjusting to the new skill changes.

Offline Profile