Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Post subject: Deleted account characters
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 am 

Hello guys,

My name is Gregorio Dias, i am from Brazil and i am a huge fan of this mod.

I recently resintalled diablo 2 with this mod but when i logged in i had the unpleasent surprise of seeing that ALL of the chacretrs i created in my account were GONE! =O
I asked my friends to log in as well to see if their characters were there but they were also deleted :((((

I want to know what the hell happened, if they were deleted because we were absent for some time or something else.
I also would like to make a request to please have them returned to us because we really had not the time to sit and play for hours like we were plannig to.
Our plan was to play the game this weeked because we finally had some time off from work/wives/family and we really want to continue the game. Although we were only at act3 we were playing without any rush, the game was very satisfying, but it took many of our few free hours to get there -.-

PLease, help us!

Our accounts are:
GREGORYDAYS
LEONLORD
and
YURIMETAL

Please let us know if there is anything that can be done so that we can play today.

I thank you very much for any answer and assistance and i would like to congratulate you all fro making Diablo 2 a MUCH MUCH better game than Diablo 3 !

please halp :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Deleted account characters
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 am 

Okay, i logged in and someone explained to me that the servers were reseted and there is nothing that can be done.
Broke my heart to hear that :((((

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Deleted account characters
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 am 

its called a ladder reset... play single player/open bnet if u dont want to participate in a ladder

Offline Profile