Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm

Post subject: Connection interuption 'time reset'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am 

Now I've lost alot of crap. That comes with the Hardcore tag, I'm used to it. Furthermore I've lost alot of stuff transfering due to server drops - but this one today takes the cake. I noticed my mule couldn't join the game where I dropped my oh-so-hard to get random skill circlet (1 druid skills, 120ish life, all resist +28, mana based on clvl, EDefense) that I was saving for nightmare. That smelt like a server drop to me so I instantly switched over and grabbed the circlet before it said 'connection interupted'. So I figure all good, I exit out and reboot only to find it gone.

Now common, when is the time reset on this crap? I don't understand...either it should have been rerolled to before I even dropped it or to when I picked it up before it disconnected not in the middle timeframe? If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and if nothing can be done then nothing can be done, but I think these server interuptions should at least either have a big delay (couple minutes) or save the last data transmitted (me picking up my circlet). Maybe I'm getting confused cuz I remember alot of server interuptions rerolling like sometimes even half a level (30 minutes to an hour) so what was the deal with this one?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Connection interuption 'time reset'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 am 

Nevermind I had just remembered I didn't bring the mule in right away after dropping it, it indeed was a few minutes after so it likely did a couple minute reset where my circlet was already on the ground..so completely my fault. Oh well, back to the reroll hunt.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:28 pm 

What kind of druid do you need it for? I might have something for you to use.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am 

Utter wrote:
What kind of druid do you need it for? I might have something for you to use.

Nah it's cool I ended up getting one that does +1 druid skills / all resist but does 154 mana and mana leech and ended up getting an AMMY that does +1 druid skills, all resist 30, 120 life so that combination actually works out better for NM since I don't want to be restricted to mana leech weapon / manald / caster ring.

Offline Profile