Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

Post subject: So who deleted my lvl 98 HC barb from Ladder
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 pm 

Nvm i didn't know that if i delete char and someone else makes a char with same name it will delete from ladder olso. I found out who it was anyway.

Last edited by Draiden on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: So who deleted my lvl 98 HC barb from Ladder
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 am 

Is still amazin that people can hate so much.
What happend was this:
I didnt want to play anymore so i killed all my chars but also deleted them. At that point i didnt know that if u make another character with the same name the name will dissapear from ladder, didnt realy care ider. I wanted to enter yesterday to see who is online and say hay. I've decided to look at the lader a little and see what has been happening lately and was like :shock: . Where is my character where is Ouroboros. After that i found out that if u delete a character and someone makes another with the same name it will delete the name from lader olso

So much hate from a certain player that he didnt want to see my barbarian being in top of lader. Btw after i wrote the post the name Ouroboros became free again. lol. realy ? :( how can people hate so much is just a game and still...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am 

If you didnt want him off the ladder you shouldnt have deleted him..?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:58 pm 

what a petty thing for someone to do..

really you shouldn't have deleted your barb.. now youre playing again anyways

and u gave away ur runes... and pappy died with the zod... D:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
what a petty thing for someone to do..

really you shouldn't have deleted your barb.. now youre playing again anyways

:cry:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:09 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:

Risky business to zod a sorc on hc :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am 

wtf is wrong with u pple first of it wasnt his zod, he never gave me one, second lets assume i did die with his zod, why would any of u care it was mine cause he gave it to me, and finally a guy die's three times in a season
and it makes the retard news?

You pple need to go home and pay your wives whatever you normally have to pay her for a blow job so that you will have something more important then my dying to talk about!!!!!

P.S. What am I supposed to put on sorc i was tricking out anyway.....angelics set? If you wanna have a good character then you have to invest in it, not just stick some lame as low level rw on em.

hehehe

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 am 

Pappy wrote:
wtf is wrong with u pple first of it wasnt his zod, he never gave me one, second lets assume i did die with his zod, why would any of u care it was mine cause he gave it to me, and finally a guy die's three times in a season
and it makes the retard news?

You pple need to go home and pay your wives whatever you normally have to pay her for a blow job so that you will have something more important then my dying to talk about!!!!!

P.S. What am I supposed to put on sorc i was tricking out anyway.....angelics set? If you wanna have a good character then you have to invest in it, not just stick some lame as low level rw on em.
hehehe

Sorry pappy i meant no offence, and the zod thing started when people asked me "and what u did with that zod" :). i told the truth but u olso tell the truth when u say u got no zod from me. I would never want it back as it was a gift for u cause ure the coolest guy on hc. :)

I wouldve never got back anyway but a guy told me on messenger " dude where the fuck is ur Ouroboros from ladder" so that got me a little angry. I even uninstaled the game lol before i found out.

As for putting zod on a sorc what i sayd was that was risky because u dont have the survivability of some other characters and lag or mistakes kill u as iron maiden would kill a barb. Ofc is cool to zod a sorc if u like her most. Hydra sorc was on my zod list :), but she dissapointed me after i have seen some bugs like at one point hydras couldnt kill the bone prison that was on them because of the position, or baal's avatar stealing all my hydras.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 pm 

pappy ur just the center of all the HU drama cuz everyone wants to have your babies

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 pm 

rule one of fighting is, like, kill the bad guys.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 am 
Game Server Host

Quote:
If you wanna have a good character then you have to invest in it, not just stick some lame as low level rw on em.

you also need to be a good player

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Quote:
If you wanna have a good character then you have to invest in it, not just stick some lame as low level rw on em.

well Kevin someday we will all be as good as u that haven't been seen in while

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 pm 
Game Server Host

got sick of the arguing and reading the same posts that were going nowhare. That and edd ain't been around due to PS3 lovin.
Having more fun modding the game than playing it anyway :)
probs be more active if some decisions are made, but I'm sick of going around in circles.

I been out of the loop, probs get deeds in a1 nm atm :P

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 am 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Quote:

Ok wtf did I do to you? I know I am not as good at the mod as u. That being said why the hell would u say it? I mean you wrote most of the code
for this new patch (the way you tell it, and I believe it.) And you been here
at least three years longer then I have.

But since we are being bitchy.......I am physically unable to work.......your a fucking roofer.....you would need three fucking promotions just to be carpenter number 3's assistant. Get an education man your young and your way better then a fuckin roofer who shits on old guys for the hell of it.

And now im going to go do something more important then this converstation..........I am gonna go take a shit...........ill put a lil white name tag on it that says 3'rd Carpenters assistant in the hopes that it helps you out. :D :shock: :D

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm 
Game Server Host

Pappy wrote:
Ok wtf did I do to you? I know I am not as good at the mod as u. That being said why the hell would u say it? I mean you wrote most of the code
for this new patch (the way you tell it, and I believe it.) And you been here
at least three years longer then I have.

the way I tell it? I only been in a game with you once this patch and i was too busy trying to convince you to attack and actually do something (on the only dps build we had in the game) to be talking about anything else.

Pappy wrote:
But since we are being bitchy.......I am physically unable to work.......your a fucking roofer.....you would need three fucking promotions just to be carpenter number 3's assistant. Get an education man your young and your way better then a fuckin roofer who shits on old guys for the hell of it.

Just by posting that crock shows exactly how much you know about what I do. hanging a door is easy, putting a skirting board on is easy.

If I make a mistake or don't do my job right someone could get seriously hurt. I needed 2 more years of college than someone who is training to be a shop fitter for example. "carpenter number 3's assistant? ...I'm self employed.
FYI I could be signed off and on the sick if I wanted (have an an aneurysmal bone cyst in my right femur) but I'm not lazy. I don't bitch and moan about it though and i certainly don't bring it up to make folks feel sory for me.

Pappy wrote:
And now im going to go do something more important then this converstation..........I am gonna go take a shit...........ill put a lil white name tag on it that says 3'rd Carpenters assistant in the hopes that it helps you out. :D :shock: :D

This coming from the "mature" guy who should be old enough to hold an adult conversation for longer than 5 seconds.
The problem I have with you is, you lie all the time for no reason at all.
Example from a convo with you last patch.

Me: "god damit, i'm sick of getting locked every time I level up while wwing on this bitch" (wwsin)
You: "haha, I remember playing hc with a guy on bnet, he was wwing when he hit level 99 and got locked, then got killed coz he couldn't juv"
Me: "you can't die when you are ww locked"
You: "No I meant he thought he was gonna die"
Me: "but you said he did die "because he couldn't juv""
You: changed the subject instantly
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was trying to have a bit of fun with you before. I won't bother next time as apparently you have 0 sence of humour unless it's you making the terrible terrible joke.
:roll:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 am 

man you hc guys have the oddest arguments. 5th lvl carpenter assitant wha? shit's with name tags wha? lie's about ww locked no juvie using sin's wwhawhawhwahhwahwhahwa lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:42 am 

Frank wrote:
man you hc guys have the oddest arguments. 5th lvl carpenter assitant wha? shit's with name tags wha? lie's about ww locked no juvie using sin's wwhawhawhwahhwahwhahwa lol

its cause they're better than us

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 am 
Game Server Host

Zikur wrote:
Frank wrote:

its cause they're better than us

I lol'd

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 pm 

wait, isn't this guardian's thread about his barb ?

who remade ourobouros anyways? that was kind of childish

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 pm 

moreso than deleting him?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm 

What's childish about negating temptation? If there's some real shit you gotta take care of... some people can't just resist temptation, they need to do away with it all together.

I just think it's petty that someone would make a char with the same name just to take his name off the #1 barb spot out of spite (which he still would hold, since I haven't touched my barb in ages and Pios just barely passed me).

I also think it's silly when people can't get along over the internet, let alone playing a game together

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm 

then accept what has happened. if the barb meant so much to him - he wouldnt have deleted it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm 

so was it you? Or you just playing devils advocate? lol

and its not so much about the name of the barb being #1 spot, but more about someone went out of their way to take it down out of spite

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 am 
Game Server Host

or someone wanted the name and didn't even realise there was a dead char with that name in the first place?

I know theres been a few times I've went to make a char and the name is already taken. I think its a "tinfoil hat" situation we have going on here.

I never delete my dead ones that are > level 80ish. I like the robes, and it's a good indication of how the season has been at the end.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm 

He shoulda known better I can't count how many times I've stopped playing this game.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 pm 

Never heard of such barb. Isn't account name > ladders positions? Ah ok.
I can easily delete my ming dru and let anyone take it. I play under 2 diff accs and ppl that I don't even have on friend list know them. Or at least knew.

Ming Numara

Offline Profile