Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

Post subject: Runewords Exploit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:53 am 

I dont know if its known allready but il post it anyway because this will make a huge difference if used in game.

Example:
I make a 2 socket runeword. Game will see the runeword as a white item and can be resocketed with lets say a triple socket. Funny thing is that the item doesnt lose its attributes and u have a spare socket, or u can make 2, 3 spare sockets.

Repetitive change of socket size crushes game and delets item. THis can be used if u want o nuke a game :).

Now if it will be fixed so that game will see it like a unique item there will be another exploit. You will be able to upgrade runewords from normal to exceptional and then elite. So, lets say i look for an Eth Colossus crosbow (which i realy am :( ), i would be able to get to normal and farm in a 8 player game, find the normal eth crosbow, make a runeword and upgradeing it to elite. After that i would be able to destroy sockets and get a nice white eth colossus crosbow. We dont want that ( well i do but... )

Sorry for my bad english

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Runewords Exploit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 am 

tested single player. item turns into 'ith' and disappears on rj

Offline Profile