Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

Post subject: Gateway = None
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:00 pm 

Hello there, i havent played in a long time and I tried to get the game back up and running today and am having an issue in that when i start HU under the Gateway button it says "None" and does not have a Gates of Arymith gateway? I have a clean install with v 1.10 and I have ran D2 Mod Setup multiple times still nothing any ideas would be appreciated thanks !

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Gateway = None
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:19 pm 

Jozep wrote:
Hello there, i havent played in a long time and I tried to get the game back up and running today and am having an issue in that when i start HU under the Gateway button it says "None" and does not have a Gates of Arymith gateway? I have a clean install with v 1.10 and I have ran D2 Mod Setup multiple times still nothing any ideas would be appreciated thanks !

Did you run HU.reg? You can always bypass the server selection by going into regedit, finding the Diablo 2 folder and making a new string (or edit if its already there) called 'BNETIP' and make it = whatever IP for the server you want.

Offline Profile