Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am

Post subject: Found a bug I think - please help
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:58 am 

I know this doesn't belong here, but I have a post in Technical Support and no responses in the last 4 days.Just did some searching on the forums and found no answer.So maybe more people will see it here and I can get some help.

My game is always night time. Its dark even when it should be day,Roof tops on building in the wiled are lit up when it should be day and the fire in town is out (so I know its daytime) but its still dark everywhere.

My nephew's game is the same, so I guess its not just me. Is everyone on 1.5a having this bug (maybe no one really noticed it yet?). I'm only in act 1 so I don't know if its the same for all the acts but it really bothers me.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Here is a screen shot, you can see how the roof is lit up but it still looks like night, and never turns to daytime.

EDIT 2: I talked to someone in game and they told me that this is not a bug but that it was made this way for this patch to make the game darker/more gothic. If it is intentional, I do not like this decision at all, its brakes the day night cycle and ruins immersion for me.

There should be a optional file to make it the way it use too be.This kind of thing should be in the change log too, so its not misinterpreted as a bug.

I'll just have to play a older version or just mod this one myself and play it off line.

Last edited by SomeThingEviL on Sat May 23, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Found a bug I think - please help
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:21 pm 

send a screenshot plx

Offline Profile