Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

Post subject: Next Patch Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:06 am 

Good day everyone, i have a few suggestions for the next patch, this would be a good opportunity for everyone to comment how they'd improve on some aspects and hopefully not a shitstorm <3

Firstly, Aura stacking. I have a zealot, and he would really love to use a runeword, but the problem is most of the high end runewords come with auras on equip, now this overtakes my fanat aura and ill have periods of high damage, then shit damage cause of the aura that comes with the runeword and will lose out on attack speed etc. im not sure if this is with all auras, but i've noticed it with some and its quite annoying (plus its awesome stacking auras and zealers kinda lack in the department of being good) although i will admit they've been greatly improved this patch and its awesome!

Second, i feel that some runewords and uniques have unnecessary traits, eg. a scepter runeword having paladin skills and randomly - enemy poison resistance, which also has an absence of poison damage (this may be outdated, this is based off hudatabase) and some uniques having + skills that really seem they should be oskills - and on top of that, oskills would be beneficial to give all the skills to all classes, e.g 12 to prayer oskill belt only gives 4? to pallys, which could set healers to a slight disadvantage because of other classes using the belt, just like the healer barb incident.

Third, Summon necromancers were nerfed far too much, skeletons are already crap since they cant kill bosses well.
I also feel that zeal needs another synergy, maybe 5-10% damage per point in fanat? or holy shield (even though it doesnt make sense from hs)

Lastly the hell trial is completely insane, yes i am mad.

I dont expect anything above to be changed to my specifications or at all, but i do have tremendous respect to those who create and update this mod, who dedicate their own time, and expenses to host servers and everything! i dont know how hard it is to alter the patches so im not expecting anything to be done, but this is intended for them when they're seeking advice and insight on what to do when the time comes to update! cause they've done a bloody good job on the game already so im fine having it in their hands :)

Comment your suggestions, bugs, etc.
Cheers!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Next Patch Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 am 

superkamakazi wrote:
Good day everyone, i have a few suggestions for the next patch, this would be a good opportunity for everyone to comment how they'd improve on some aspects and hopefully not a shitstorm <3

Firstly, Aura stacking. I have a zealot, and he would really love to use a runeword, but the problem is most of the high end runewords come with auras on equip, now this overtakes my fanat aura and ill have periods of high damage, then shit damage cause of the aura that comes with the runeword and will lose out on attack speed etc. im not sure if this is with all auras, but i've noticed it with some and its quite annoying (plus its awesome stacking auras and zealers kinda lack in the department of being good) although i will admit they've been greatly improved this patch and its awesome!

Comment your suggestions, bugs, etc.
Cheers!

Auras should already stack? :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:42 am 

Ill do some more research into it but i noticed with a night aura shield fanat and might alternated between eachother and was going from high damage to low, and attack speed too

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:35 am 

the high lvl fanat runewords are pretty much all meant for summoners or throwers... so you must be referring to beast and fury. Except those are the only 2 options for NON zealer classes to get fanat, whereas you have a billion other nice rws to choose from.

besides why would you want a fanat on equip weapon for your zealer in the first place? You already have max fanat... you should be looking at Pride for Conc or LW for the might

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 am 

I was reffering to a weapon rw with might aura, because i attempted to use a crafted might shield and it didnt stack with my fanat

Offline Profile