Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

Post subject: blue_myriddn
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:56 pm 

Does blue_myriddn still come to this site?
Cheers
Trevor

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: blue_myriddn
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:10 am 

No think we chased him off with math and reason or some shit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 am 

Holy shit, dat you trevor?!?

Now THAT'S a blast from the past!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:54 pm 

Yes it's me Sulli. How have you been? I hope you are doing well. I have fond memories of HU and the relationships I made with a number of the players from years long past. The last time we talked had to be 8 or 9 years ago. Where does the time go? Did you ever go back to school and finish your degree? Are you married now? Are you a father? How's your mom? Last we talked, she was having challenges. How about the job situation? Has that improved at all down there in your neck of the woods? Everything we hear up here is that Obama, while not liked by all, as at least put the nation back to work and gave the poor some health care all while the Republicans tried and successfully shut down the government, making asses of themselves in the process.

While a lot of things have changed, a lot of things are still the same. My oldest is in high school now playing football loving every minute of it. I wish he put the same enthusiasm into his grades as he does in being a halfback. I'm taking him to Europe this spring break. First time off the continent for him. I love traveling. It will be a great experience for him. The rest of the rug rats are doing well.

A group on nine guys I'm friends with decided two and a half years ago to make a book club so every month I reading a book on who the hell knows what. I guess what surprises me is that after 30 months, we are still reading books, talking about them, having heated and discussions over them. I would've never guessed. This month the book was Child 44. Good book if you like suspense.

Still programing D2. I did take a break for about 9 months but I'm back at it. When D3 first came out, I thought it was the biggest pile of crap I'd ever played. I uninstalled it within a month of opening night. The expansion made the game better but it was still quiet dull and repetitive. I reached paragon level 330 or so with a barbarian on the "new" season - I haven't touched it since. I then got hooked on Dark Souls 2 for a while. After having my ass handed to me over 1200 times, I finally decided to try out NG+. You know me, I'm thorough and stubborn. I beat every boss solo except two - the big ass knight at the end of one of the expansion packs. Once I caved to him, I did the Alone Knight Boss in a party too. I said screw it. Beyond that, solo ftw! It's a fun game. Try it out! It'll challenge ya! I tried POE for a while too - I love the concept of the game but the grinding just sucked any enjoyment out of the game for me. I did make a donation though - 110$ iirc. My two boys liked the game. So after taking almost a nine month break, I decided to get back a modding. I guess after you learn how to mod and remove concepts from a game you don't like, going back is hard... and tedious.

I finally got around to buying a bigger house. My wife and I tackled a number of renovations over the last couple years. It's been a lot of fun honestly. Between her stapling my hand to wall and just building things together, there's been a lot of laughter.

I took some classes in C++, and C#. Really enjoyed those. Learned how to write a hero editor for my mod and code a program that will read all the text files and produce html pages so I can keep the sources files myself. I see some pretty slick stuff here on this forum. Well done to the people or person who coded that stuff! Envious. I don't that skill. I still go to the gym. The old metabolism is slowly slowing down though. I can tell. I can still eat whatever I want when I want but I have noticed recuperation times are longer and I can't burn the candle at both ends like I used to. I need sleep dammit!

Professionally work is going well. I'm over half way to retirement now enjoying the people I work with. Still refereeing volleyball. Still driving the basketball team all over the province though not as much as in the past. I have one kid that likes the sport so I help out otherwise I would have just closed the book on that chapter of my life. I took on some extra responsibilities in negotiations between the government and the association, and in finance within the same association.

Currently I'm serving as the president of a local prolife group. Quite the uphill battle there - especially in Canada.

Politically I'm involved with the Wildrose Party. I've put my name forward to be the next chief financial officer for my local constituency. I was not at all impressed with a group of 9 politicians that just decided to walk across the floor in the legislature ignoring their constituents. The bad news is that the party is going to have a hard time recouping/reorganizing before the next election which is imminent. The current ruling party has been in power longer than I have been alive. It's time for a change.

In terms of church, I'm finally taking a bit of break there. I teach the odd Sunday school class but after 4 years of early morning seminary classes, 3 years as elder's quorum president, and 1 year as young men's president in our congregation, I'm tried. The church is honestly the most frustrating part of my life currently - not because of the doctrine but because of the culture within the congregation. I have no tolerance for drama especially when there are lots of other cool people around to hangout with.

So that's my life in nutshell. Again, I hope you're well. It's cool to talk to you again. I should get going. I promised a whole pile of documentation for my mod and I need to write some code to get it out.
Cheers!
Trevor

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm 

Trevor my man.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 pm 

Hey Alex, hows life man? How's college?
You modding this game now?
Cheers!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:37 pm 

Wow trev, has it really been 8 or 9 years? Time has surely breezed by! Ive been doing alright. I went back to class and graduated last fall with a biomedical degree. As far as the job situation goes it really hasn't improved much out here, albeit what politicians are saying. Sure Canada (and the rest of the world) prolly doesn't like Obama, but he's just the president; for the past 20 years and perhaps more they've all been just puppets for the massive corporations and 30 odd loooaaadddedddd people that really control this country. Funny how lobbying in the medical industry is outlawed yet it thrives in the political scene. That's 'murican politics for ya. Back to myself, more than likely will get hitched pretty soon, but gotta get that first real job. A family can't be supported here with a $14/hr job in food, even if she is working too ;)

Just like you a lot of things have changed, yet a lot of things are still the same. Still jamming away on the guitar, though built a bass a few years ago and learned that. I haven't returned to teaching music from the injury to my arm, and most likely won't again; it'll take much too long to return to that level of playing and performing. It makes me feel old some how...

As far as games go, I check out every ladder here, and you can prolly guess the chars I make. Haven't played much in the last 6 weeks or so, stuck with no groups rolling. You still tinkering away on aftermath? One of my brothers tries to get me into PoE, but I can't get into it; it's a lil too complex in theorycrafting and grinding for me nowadays. I played WoW for a bit in top 50 US guilds, but quit after cataclysm's first content wave came out (with most of the old school players it seemed like). Just recently my girlfriend got me back into it, and it's damn near completely casual (which suits me now) though a specter of the challenge. PvP will always be broken in it so don't bother with that. Besides, it's much more fun to pvp on the basketball courts heh, and also a workout too on the side. That's something you can't beat.

It's great to hear from ya again, still the same ol trev from back when we were tearing it up with juli, ricky, sean, and nikki. Hope the new house is a lot of fun! Did a bigger lawn come with it? Having huuuge dogs is loads of fun; there's just something about being able to wrestle with a dog and it being capable of fight back n wearing you out. My mom has a 130lb/59kg german shepherd that loves to tussle when I'm around.

Take it easy man, and maybe sometime might see ya in game?
Sully

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:08 pm 

its crazy to see how far people have come and where they are at now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 am 

Biomedical! Holy cow. That's cool man. And yes, 8 or 9 years has pasted. I would assume there are a lot of jobs in that field given all the baby boomers. No 14$/hr doesn't get you far - at least not here. Your cost of living is better than mine but still - 14$/hr just doesn't cut it.

Pvp on the basketball courts. Nah. I suck at that game. Not my cup of tea at all. I honestly hate the sport but it's cheap and can teach kids some important skills. Hockey on the other hand is a lot more fun. ;) The downside is that hockey is expensive as hell and there is a lot of politics here in that sport.

Did you ever get a band together and travel around? I remember you being furious about some law forbidding even the copying of a handful of notes. I never really did understand all the copy right hoopla that seemed to grip the States a while ago. Did that stuff get sorted out? My son really like the guitar. Of my four kids, the oldest is not interested. My second kid loves the guitar, my third the saxophone, and my youngest the piano (like her father)

I haven't played HU since I ran a game server here with Jim. How's he btw - is he still around? He's a good man. HU is a great game and it was what motivated me to make my own mod. How are the new modders doing? Actually who is modding this game now? Would I remember them or are they someone new?

Honestly, I wondered if you and Juli were ever going to hook up. I guess it wasn't in the cards. She was cool though! I hope she's well. I haven't talked to Ricky in a long time. The last person I talked to from here was probably VegasCowboy's father - I can't remember his account anymore. He'd always play a FA zon though. He's about 30 years my senior; I enjoyed talking to him a lot. Vegas Cowboy didn't care for me too much but w/e. Did you ever play with Aaron or Alex (not the Alex (Snickers) above but the Alex from Georgia?)

Right now I still mod my own game. I see people bounce back and forth between the two mods a lot, though lately not as much. I suspect it's just a few of us old guys still around. So for me, I want to release one last round of major edits, update all my documentation (which is what I'm actually taking a break from right now) and then maybe look to another game. Personally I would love to mod D3 but that wont happen. So maybe Skyrim. I thought that was an amazing game. That said, Phrozenkeep might actually keep me engaged longer depending on what happens with a v1.10 major dll edit currently being done. If it works like I think it will, I'll mod for awhile yet. I still have a number of ideas to implement - I'm just pushing text limits so that's what stopping me (that and time)

I never got into WoW. I made it a personal goal to never play any game that requires you to buy the game and then, like an addict, pay to play it every month. I dont care how much new content comes out. The whole concept just rubs me the wrong way. That said, a lot of my buddies play that game and love it so all the power to them I guess.

Ya, the new house is a lot bigger and the yard is big too. Got myself a workshop and green house to boot. My kids hate the garden plots and green house because of weeding but tough. They're a little spoiled at times. Stores are too convenient. No pets though. I'm not an animal lover. PITA in my opinion.

Well, I should get back to my C# code. I have cubemain to finish creating webpages for. It's good to chat again. I'll be around. Hopefully someone here still keeps in touch with Dan. (blue myrddin)
Cheers!
Trevor

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 pm 

Mathematics wrote:
...How are the new modders doing? Actually who is modding this game now? Would I remember them or are they someone new?...
Trevor

After Terry said he was done, a few people/groups have made patches. (early 1.3's were mainly Blue's...and the reception to b? led to him leaving)

Then a few of us (me, Brevan, Baerk, PureRage...dialed some things back, added some a few new things. HiRes made it in at some point...maybe in Blue's stuff...been too long.

1.4 was an attempt to change things up...it didn't go well...SapphireRawk did a lot, but changed bosses around...omg the flack the came next...Sapphire has pretty much been silent since. Shame because he actually did give some good things...

1.5 is essentially completely Mrawskrad's baby (with 2 things added by PureRage. at least one was in 1.4 i think)

and that is where we are now. Some modders are still around. Numerous others have assisted in all patches (Jarl was around at some points, Pious, Asteroth, Steel, Wolfs, and several other longtimers who lurk).

I came about the time of 1.21f? or so, You had gone to make your mod by the time I found HU.

I don't think Jim has been around since around 1.3ish to my recollection.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:10 am 

kramuti wrote:
After Terry said he was done, a few people/groups have made patches. (early 1.3's were mainly Blue's...and the reception to b? led to him leaving)

Then a few of us (me, Brevan, Baerk, PureRage...dialed some things back, added some a few new things. HiRes made it in at some point...maybe in Blue's stuff...been too long.

1.4 was an attempt to change things up...it didn't go well...SapphireRawk did a lot, but changed bosses around...omg the flack the came next...Sapphire has pretty much been silent since. Shame because he actually did give some good things...

1.5 is essentially completely Mrawskrad's baby (with 2 things added by PureRage. at least one was in 1.4 i think)

and that is where we are now. Some modders are still around. Numerous others have assisted in all patches (Jarl was around at some points, Pious, Asteroth, Steel, Wolfs, and several other longtimers who lurk).

I came about the time of 1.21f? or so, You had gone to make your mod by the time I found HU.

I don't think Jim has been around since around 1.3ish to my recollection.

Hmm. So some history and then a question or two. I'm trying to piece together your history with mine. After Soulonyx, Demigod, Squelch, and a couple others basically divided the HU community, (this would have been 10 years ago this fall) they attempted modding for a bit. Vegas Cowboy was with these guys and a number of others. They were choked with Terry for a number of reasons. At this time I was still running a GS for the original HU playing with a number of people mentioned above. At this time, Terry had impressed me with what he did and I was tired of listening to the rant about what Terry was and wasnt. I did want to learn how to mod. Coincidentally Squelch, the last of that original group to split up the HU community, essentially threw in the towel after about a year. Chaoz (AJ), Snickers, and I decided to team up and try our hand at modding. Snickers (the same one above) would have been around Grade 8/9 at the time - maybe even Grade 7 given the nature of our conversations over MSN. We (AJ and I) were very impressed at how fast he was able to create gear and force drop stuff. Initially, the three of us divided up the tasks of modding into three main areas: gear, mapping, and skills. I was enthralled with mapping - I still have that first map I made and successfully linked - man did it take a long time to learn how do that. AJ just disappeared - I found out later when I talked to him that real life just got in the way. Snickers got bored as best as I could tell. By Aug of 2006, I was it and I never went back to HU. Jim was disappointed with my decision to mod for what then was called "Hell Unleashed - the Darkside". He ultimately wanted the community to get back together. I, however, wanted to learn. After about 3 years, I had finally learned enough that I was able to remove Terry's files and work with my own. Th0r came up with the name that I call my mod. The rest of course is history.

So my question. How long did Terry mod for after the split?

I remember Brevan - he was good at asking hard questions. Sometimes I didnt know the answer to his questions - only that I wanted to move in a particular direction. He was honest and forthright though which I appreciated.

Baerk - probably the most knowledgeable guy I know when it comes to D2. I often wondered if he actually worked for Blizzard and has the original code.

PureRage - he went off to mod NetherWorld Rises. He's a good guy. He's helped me in the past - especially with the Waypoint plugin that I added to my mod several years ago. I'm not sure how active his mod is or even if he's still modding. Last I heard was that real life had given him a bitter pill to swallow. Whether that is true or not, I dont know. I hope he's doing well though.

Dan is one of the best guys I know at photoshop. His expertise has been invaluable when it comes to learning that bloody program. I wasn't aware that he was modding. All I knew was his making of item pics and dc6s.

JarL - Dave - is he still around? At the time he was in university. Just got back from a tour of duty. Did he do other tours? I hope he's all right. The US has sent a lot of soldiers all over the world in the last 10 years.

Pious - some people would get really frustrated with him but honestly, he knew how to test a game and break it. Frustrating as hell as a modder but honestly, that's how you learn. A lot of the things I changed in the game because of him. My favorite memory of him was when he told me how he beat my version of Baal whom I turned into a summoner - both the boss and clone could summon other nasty creatures. He beat the boss in a matter of minutes while everyone else was getting their asses handed to them and then they would have the audacity to call him a cheater . His secret - conversion. He converted my summons and they kicked the boss' ass. When he told me how he did it, I took my hat off to him.

I recognize the other names but I dont recall playing with them.
I don't recognize Mrawskrad at all. I dont recognize yours either. That said, I hope you have fun modding. I still enjoy it - almost a decade later.
Cheers!
Trevor

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 am 

thats dating urself with the darkside..

hell go back even farther, anyone remember hammers server? when teeth necros were OP from NHD and holy fire pallys were the only other class playable :P

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:11 am 

Mathematics wrote:
they would have the audacity to call him a cheater

Every ladder on HU people are still calling him a cheater. Mostly just the village idiots who don't know any better. The unfortunate thing is that the nerf hammer follows him around everywhere he goes (dan plz don't play my favorite builds :evil: )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:25 pm 

I didn't find HU until sometime in 2007, so I only heard about what happened in passing.

Terry stopped after 1.21z (late 2007 I think maybe a lil later).
Brevan isn't generally around a whole lot, but he is very knowledgeable, and has helped several times. He cleaned up a number of files the last patch we (and others) put together. (late 1.3's)

Baerk kinda came out of hiding, did a ton of stuff, then went back to hiding. Knows his stuff, indeed.

Rage has helped us since he started his own modding as well. I think that some of his stuff is on indefinite hold due to real life.

A number of maps have indeed been redone by several folks over time. (Also, I gave mention to some that actually lit fires underneath our collective arses to make a patch by actually giving concrete changes, good reasoning etc).

It has been awhile since Jarl popped in, but he at least visited us for awhile when one patch was being developed.

PIOUS STILL BREAKS EVERYTHING!!!

I am not totally sure when Mrawskrad first began to run amok around here. He was here when the forum switched in 2009 though.

Cheers

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm 

I miss the Darkside. :(

Math, I really need to sit down and play through your mod sometime. I checked in on your forums a few months ago and made a small post talking with you and Fury I think. I installed it and looked around at everything and it looks like you've done an absolutely monumental amount of work. For some reason I didn't end up playing through though and I can't remember why. I think I ended up getting confused trying to figure out everything on my own. So many scrolls and things to keep track of!

I basically gave up on modding after a couple of patches of a Nezeramontius mod ( not the initial one, I did a few patches for a private realm running the latest Nez mod, and I expanded on it a bit). I am learning a bit of programming though and am going to start some mobile phone app development in the near future. I've picked up python reasonably well and am learning C++ in a class, but C# is what I'm really going to try and learn because it is great for mobile. I'm curious what you are using it for (perhaps you mentioned it above somewhere). Though, I graduate college in a few months, so I may need to put that on the back-burner for a few months while I search for a job/ figure what the heck I'm going to do with my degree. I am graduating with a physiology degree and had done everything with the mindset of going to med school, but just recently decided I didn't want to do med school nor PT/pharm/dent schools. So, I'm not really sure what I'll be doing! I'd love to see what you can do in a game that was actually designed to be modded.

edit::
Quote:
Snickers (the same one above) would have been around Grade 8/9 at the time - maybe even Grade 7 given the nature of our conversations over MSN.

Wait are you making fun of me? I can only cringe at the way I used to write and talk. Looking at old facebook messages from like 9th grade is bad enough. I can only imagine what our MSN conversations must have been like... I had forgotten I had even ever used MSN messanger!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm 

Where are Math's forums?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm 

oh it was called aftermath right?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 am 

check the d2maniacs snej forum here

http://snej.d2maniacs.org/forum/index.p ... eabs32&#c3

Aftermath should be on the mod list.

Had a ton of fun playing it and learning it through the years (I started there and came to HU, played both for several years). What I enjoy about it is it's modded to the max - big time skill, monster, conceptual changes (for example, if i remember correctly, your defense mod there gives DR% instead of lowering your chance to be hit by melee). A LOT of side quests and side dungeons to explore, bosses to kill, charms, items to collect.

The two things I found to be problematic (for me) were:
-it's too complex for a lot of things (has to turn off so many newcomers). When you have things like dexterity/energy synergy, spell damage, spell efficiency, etc etc all affecting your casting damage, it gets to be too much.
- It was always worse to travel through the trash mobs than it was defeating the bosses. Lots of trash had counters that were nasty, so it was basically walking through a minefield all the way up to the boss, and then the boss ended up being a piece of cake compared to the mobs before it.

That said, it's a very well done and very different version of diablo 2. I enjoyed playing it from the days before there were waypoint keys (back in 1.04 or something really early around 2008/2009 or so) through to last year when i gave it a whirl. I highly recommend a playthrough.

Good to see you doing well Trevor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 am 

Snickers220 wrote:
I miss the Darkside. :(

Math, I really need to sit down and play through your mod sometime. I checked in on your forums a few months ago and made a small post talking with you and Fury I think. I installed it and looked around at everything and it looks like you've done an absolutely monumental amount of work. For some reason I didn't end up playing through though and I can't remember why. I think I ended up getting confused trying to figure out everything on my own. So many scrolls and things to keep track of!

I basically gave up on modding after a couple of patches of a Nezeramontius mod ( not the initial one, I did a few patches for a private realm running the latest Nez mod, and I expanded on it a bit). I am learning a bit of programming though and am going to start some mobile phone app development in the near future. I've picked up python reasonably well and am learning C++ in a class, but C# is what I'm really going to try and learn because it is great for mobile. I'm curious what you are using it for (perhaps you mentioned it above somewhere). Though, I graduate college in a few months, so I may need to put that on the back-burner for a few months while I search for a job/ figure what the heck I'm going to do with my degree. I am graduating with a physiology degree and had done everything with the mindset of going to med school, but just recently decided I didn't want to do med school nor PT/pharm/dent schools. So, I'm not really sure what I'll be doing! I'd love to see what you can do in a game that was actually designed to be modded.

edit::
Quote:
Snickers (the same one above) would have been around Grade 8/9 at the time - maybe even Grade 7 given the nature of our conversations over MSN.

Wait are you making fun of me? I can only cringe at the way I used to write and talk. Looking at old facebook messages from like 9th grade is bad enough. I can only imagine what our MSN conversations must have been like... I had forgotten I had even ever used MSN messanger!

I never played that mod. (Nezeramontius).
No I am not making fun of you. I think you are a bright guy but like everyone, we grow and occasionally cringe at what we did as teens. I'm no different. No worries.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:10 am 

muleofal wrote:
That said, it's a very well done and very different version of diablo 2. I enjoyed playing it from the days before there were waypoint keys (back in 1.04 or something really early around 2008/2009 or so) through to last year when i gave it a whirl. I highly recommend a playthrough.

Good to see you doing well Trevor.

Thanks Steve! I am in the process of releasing all new documentation in the next couple of weeks. I'll send you a link.

So what have you been up to? I hope you are well. Married? Fatherhood?
Cheers!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:38 pm 

hunterAS wrote:
Where are Math's forums?

www.aftermathcentral.com

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 am 

Mathematics wrote:
hunterAS wrote:
Where are Math's forums?

www.aftermathcentral.com

An mod you making?

Releasing may 1?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:40 am 

looks fun.. I'll try it... confusing as fuck though with the stat points haha.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:59 pm 

Wow, I didn't know you were still alive! I actually tried to get in contact with you a few months ago and failed miserably! Glad that you took the initiative to come back here! :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 am 

Yup still alive and kicking! Send me a pm Aaron! Lots to chat about! I hope you are doing well!

I have to fix a couple things on the webpage. It looks great on my comp but some pages look goofy on other browsers.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 pm 

Mathematics wrote:
JarL - Dave - is he still around? At the time he was in university. Just got back from a tour of duty. Did he do other tours? I hope he's all right. The US has sent a lot of soldiers all over the world in the last 10 years.

Graduated a while ago from Penn State Trev. Almost started a masters degree and instead took a job as a logistics broker. Made over six figures my first year and haven't looked back. Married now and I own two business now with my wife and working on a third that should let me comfortably retire by 40. Never did any other tours, I got out of the Marine Corps in 2004.

Not sure when or if you'll read this, but figured I'd reply to you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm 

Where is the download for Aftermath?
Edit:: http://snej.d2maniacs.org/forum/index.php?topic=37244.0

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:37 pm 

JarL wrote:
Mathematics wrote:

Graduated a while ago from Penn State Trev. Almost started a masters degree and instead took a job as a logistics broker. Made over six figures my first year and haven't looked back. Married now and I own two business now with my wife and working on a third that should let me comfortably retire by 40. Never did any other tours, I got out of the Marine Corps in 2004.

Not sure when or if you'll read this, but figured I'd reply to you.

Hey Dave!
Thanks for the reply! A logistics broker? I have no idea what those are. Sounds fun though - probably something financial if it pays that well. 2 businesses!? How do you have time for that - one is enough for me.

So do you have any kids? That might put a dent in the retirement plan. ;)

Honestly, I'm glad you're doing well. Probably busy as hell. So how is business. Up here we hear mixed reports about the US economy. Some sectors are really struggling and others seem to be doing quite well. Some regions are hurting and others, not even blinking an eye. I'm assuming the Democrats have been good to you if you plan on retiring in about 10 years. We hear that right wing rant up here too.

So do you miss the Marines?

Anyhow, thank you for the reply. It's nice to see people are alive and well.
Cheers!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:45 pm 

Snickers220 wrote:
Where is the download for Aftermath?
Edit:: http://snej.d2maniacs.org/forum/index.php?topic=37244.0

You can't yet. I'm still working out the graphic bugs with a coder on PK with a plugin that allows a state increase above 254. The documentation is done though. Shattered asked if I could include a page on the skills. I decided I would try to add it but the code for the skill growth is not easy to parse into an equation that can produce webpages.

Right now life has been busy as hell. I'm the CFO for a political party in my region and helped get my buddy elected. So much time has been spent there in the last 6 weeks.

Needless to say, it will be delayed.

Offline Profile