Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am

Post subject: Hydra does not work 1.5a
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm 

Since I have a hydra sorc, I noticed this pretty quick. They no longer shoot. They try to attack, but no firebolts are shot. It is the same for monster hydra as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Hydra does not work 1.5a
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm 

I said this in the other thread too but I'll say it here too for everyone to see:

Woops. I know the problem, but it's too late now. Everyone QQ's about the crashes and OP monsters that I wanted to get a fix out as quick as possible. People are going to have to live with broken hydras for a bit since it is completely unfair to Duff for him to constantly update his servers.

Every HU patch has its issues and in the future this will be fixed for sure. To Nova and anyone else who has or wants to make a Hydra sorc I'm sorry. :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Hydra does not work 1.5a
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 am 

Mrawskrad wrote:
I said this in the other thread too but I'll say it here too for everyone to see:

Woops. I know the problem, but it's too late now. Everyone QQ's about the crashes and OP monsters that I wanted to get a fix out as quick as possible. People are going to have to live with broken hydras for a bit since it is completely unfair to Duff for him to constantly update his servers.

Every HU patch has its issues and in the future this will be fixed for sure. To Nova and anyone else who has or wants to make a Hydra sorc I'm sorry. :(

When to Fix? I'm gonna update my translation package but it seems still lot of problem.

Offline Profile