Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Post subject: Admin return fu***ng old HU patch!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 am 

How much will it still continue mothef**ing??? Patch is worthless and not suitable for play!! People sucks, die on HС and go from server! Dear admin Duffbeer where to look and why not interested in the gameplay of the game?? What perverts do this patch?? why you're uploaded its bullshit?? it is not suitable for game!! and impossible play and complete normally! As one of the supporters of the critics, I ask to bring back the latest patch created by Terry.I'm not asking to fix the server that five years is broken...I just asking back the old good and interesting game in the hearts of our gamers HU, like me one of the players HC.
Waiting for the old patch :(

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Admin return fu***ng old HU patch!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:44 pm 

I love this patch. No sarcasm. I have spent more time in Nightmare on just this patch than I have collectively over the last several years playing this mod, and I think it's a great thing. There are finally more mid-game gearing options, but most of all GFing / Crafting is actually accessible early on, which encourages people to take the time to gear their char and ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. I have come to realize I had no idea how to gear a char for early/mid NM because I've always just breezed through it on reset, and rushed it the rest of the ladder.

All the stuff that is one shotting people is getting nerfed. Changes already made by Sytaris, just waiting for Duff to update patch.

So what does everyone hate so much? Boss locations? People didn't even rage as much last patch, which was 10x worse, but yall had blade sins for auto-victory.

The only boss I feel has been REALLY op so far is guardian, and if he got a bigger room I still think he would be manageable

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
I love this patch. No sarcasm. I have spent more time in Nightmare on just this patch than I have collectively over the last several years playing this mod, and I think it's a great thing. There are finally more mid-game gearing options, but most of all GFing / Crafting is actually accessible early on, which encourages people to take the time to gear their char and ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. I have come to realize I had no idea how to gear a char for early/mid NM because I've always just breezed through it on reset, and rushed it the rest of the ladder.

All the stuff that is one shotting people is getting nerfed. Changes already made by Sytaris, just waiting for Duff to update patch.

So what does everyone hate so much? Boss locations? People didn't even rage as much last patch, which was 10x worse, but yall had blade sins for auto-victory.

The only boss I feel has been REALLY op so far is summoner, and if he got a bigger room I still think he would be manageable
I think part of the reasons behind the rage are these.

1) Sub-bosses being moved around and mlvl/slvl not adjusted to correspond. Example, Replacing Leoric with an A5 sub-boss, Moving Thrack to A1. Their damage levels were not scaled back appropriately. They also had several new spells added into the mix.

2) Certain areas being shrunk to a fraction of the old battle areas. Leaves no room to maneuver let alone restock if need be. Some encounters, like Andy, you can't fall back and regroup if it's too hot.

3) The tedious nature of having to farm, farm, farm. Gamble, craft, rinse/repeat. When HU had larger populations, finding groups was much easier, so progressing was easier. Now, you have to spend extra time perfecting your gear, while hoping to get a decent party.

4) So many skills getting revamped, monster included. Builds that once worked well, now suffer. Granted some were a bit OP, but the combinations of nerfing them while bolstering monsters tipped the scales too far.

I'll say this, last patch (1.3c) was the best since 1.21z (my first) it was playable, it was fun. The last version 1.4* has brought back reminders of 1.3a in the tedious nature. Think about it, we had adapted well to the way 1.3c played. 1.4 saw DR increased to 60%, sorb %'s changed. The current damages virtually negate the use of MDR/PDR at a much earlier stage. Once beyond normal, the monotony increases exponentially. Just my opinions.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:43 pm 

I just want to say this one thing about this patch: what is the point of Resistances, DR%, DR, MDR, Blocking, Life, and Absorb, if it literally has NO bearing on survivability. If I have 300 fire resist (capped at around 80% atm) 50 fire absorb, 6.5k life, high % chance to block, DR, MDR, around 30% DR why am I still being one hit killed by fire spells being casted at me in act 1 nm?
There is too much wrong with the balance of this patch as is evident by the fact that more than most of the people who were playing when this patch came out have since stopped playing...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm 

the issue with absorbs is that if the damage exceeds your total life pool after your 80 max resist reduce it the sorb will have no effect on the damage. so if you have 80 res you're taking only 20% of the dmg, but if that 20% is still does say 7k dmg you might as well have 0 sorb because it will have no effect on the damage taken.

the issue this creates is that you absolutely must stack hp as much as possible for your absorbs to even work at all. i know this makes it a bit un-fun on SC but we'll see if something can be done in the future about curving the spike dmg a bit more. in most cases its the elemental damage which is demolishing players still. a great deal was done about the phys dmg and i believe its in a good spot now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 pm 

wel considering that i have literally put 95% of my stat points into vit. how exactly do i go about "pumping" it? 4 moonstone rubies in my armor and 4 in my helm 500+ vit as well as bo and oak sage and still one hit killed? was this patched even play tested? and if it was who the fuck play tested it? ray charles???

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 pm 

Riakon wrote:
wel considering that i have literally put 95% of my stat points into vit. how exactly do i go about "pumping" it? 4 moonstone rubies in my armor and 4 in my helm 500+ vit as well as bo and oak sage and still one hit killed? was this patched even play tested? and if it was who the fuck play tested it? ray charles???

If you have 95% of your stats into vitality, armor and helmet decked out in moonstones, and oak and bo, you have a LOT more than 6.5k life. You should have more like 16.5k.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:20 pm 

The only reason this patch really turned me off is that is was extremely tedious and difficult even in the early stages. I understand the need to balance the game and make it challenging.. but I think if the goal was to make the game more challenging.. more emphasis should have been put on making the game more difficult in the later stages. Really unless you have a solidified party or number of people you play with.. you are kind of out of luck. I wanted to enjoy how difficult the patch was but honestly.. I got turned off rather quick. If my party did not fall apart.. I lost interest rather quickly. The only way to advance is with a moderate size party of well coordinated skill players. Not everyone in the community has access to most skillful players.. so I see how a lot of people are turned off by the patch. I really died only a couple of times.. compared to other patches where I died tons of times.. but I really never made it out of normal or have even attempted Baal yet. But again.. I did not have access to a stable coordinated party. In any case.. I'd be interested in giving HU another shot if things can get toned.. and balanced a bit. How far has HC advanced? The game should be possible to due on HC and if it is not.. then it is overly difficult and alot of changes should be made. I really have never had any interest in playing SC and I should not have to be forced to play SC due to how difficult the game is. I do not think that is fair to HC players.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:58 pm 

HC is a4 NM, we will be getting to a5 this weekend (coordination OP)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 pm 

I made like 100 grammatical errors in my last post. I apologize but due to laziness I cannot edit it.. lol. It is readable tough ; )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm 

Dear ADMIN Duffbeer if you HEAR me now. lets return the 1.3g!!
these new patches released from 2014 years is a worthless!! My friends and mates end play there for these 1.4, 1.5 is fu**ing BULLSHIT!!! Game is DEAD!!! Hardcore FROZEN
Noobs from softcore standing of the MOUTH in games crying for help..

PLEASE PLEASE!! You must take this decision because serve to rent no SEANCE. ITS says me living player these server. I play there 6 years but I did not think that Hell Unleashed will spoil to such an extent..

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:14 pm 

Today is july so I bored and not play there 3 mouths, game is dead. Players cannot solo normally bosses! And people game and go from server..
I bored play in original LOD 1.10 ((
You're must back old patch maked by great man Terry.
I miss for old pally foher, runeword heavens will medi aura and use juvs with 20 hp at baal, I dead 3 times at hardcore. why youre delete juvs from game???? So play absolutely impossible so I beat the panic, WE WANTS OLD 1.3g!!!! WE WANTS OLD 1.3g!!!! WE WANTS OLD 1.3g!!!!
p.s sorry for my broken english

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm 

Deathscythe wrote:
What perverts do this patch?? why you're uploaded its bullshit?? :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg :lol: where is he!? hahaha

had a tear on my eye laughing to this :P i bet the pervet is somewhere in thailand eating bbq and hooking with trannies lululul hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 am 

LOL

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:51 pm 

stop being such a baddie. this patch is considerably better than the old ones.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 pm 

this is what happens when you let elitist fags mod the game

they nerf everything and buffed up the difficulty to increase their epeen size

the game was made into "group play" and not very friendly to casuals

should just revert to the last patch by soulmancer, 1.21z?

every build was viable solo and melee was worth more than shit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 am 

sobora wrote:
this is what happens when you let elitist fags mod the game

they nerf everything and buffed up the difficulty to increase their epeen size

the game was made into "group play" and not very friendly to casuals

should just revert to the last patch by soulmancer, 1.21z?

every build was viable solo and melee was worth more than shit

melee is shit now? I mean my barb can pretty much solo most of the game... so get better.

Also, this mod was never designed for casuals. so stop being such a bitch

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 pm 

hunterAS wrote:
stop being such a bitch

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:19 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
hunterAS wrote:
stop being such a bitch

says the 2 god modders

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 am 

Pretty sure you can't godmode right now and like I said, I can solo 99% of this game with a melee character...

where you at fucc boi?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:29 pm 

hunterAS wrote:
Pretty sure you can't godmode right now and like I said, I can solo 99% of this game with a melee character...

where you at fucc boi?

This fucker beat the mod np untwinked with a barb and no shield :lol: and melee sucks lululul

on the other hand I have a pala near endgame gear with 70k dmg zeal :lol: melee rapes this mod.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm 

I hit 100k ww with a botd war pike and 11k hp no points in vit melee sux ;(

Druid does like 50k or 60k fury or something 13.5k hp

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:40 pm 

ao2005 wrote:
I hit 100k ww with a botd war pike and 11k hp no points in vit melee sux ;(

Druid does like 50k or 60k fury or something 13.5k hp

Melee sux! :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:22 am 

Melee (and zons) is the only class that can solo most bosses this patch.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:33 pm 

wolfs... gays... remember these little child. See you pissed off even there, tell how much youre got beat up in a childhood? maybe says something else??
Its too badly see that world is punished retard player named gosa-nickname rofl

P.s Did not see long ago retarded trolls on forum.
Guesly that guy is got cancer disease

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:39 pm 

thez patch is a sucks told ya! NO PLAYERS IN GAME

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am 

Deathscythe wrote:
wolfs... gays... remember these little child. See you pissed off even there, tell how much youre got beat up in a childhood? maybe says something else??
Its too badly see that world is punished retard player named gosa-nickname rofl

P.s Did not see long ago retarded trolls on forum.
Guesly that guy is got cancer disease

translation? I feel like this is one of those bots that puts random words together?

Offline Profile