Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

Post subject: Anti-rush question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm 

Why would there be mechanics modded into the game to prevent characters from joining earlier difficulties as well as quest requirements for basically anti-rush, when all of the bosses are impossible to pass with out some one "rushing" you through? Ive also noticed most players have this method of "glitching" games so as to be able to join them with high lvl chars. Why the anti rush implementations as well as impossible difficulties forcing you to work around the anti-rush?? Is it just me or is something wrong with this system?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Anti-rush question
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:33 am 

Implementation of this has been around a long time to some degree. (actually more in the past a lot of times).

Using this patch as a reference is not really a good argument, as it is seen as a place holder for now. (it sucks i know)

In general, it was seen as pretty stupid to repeatedly have a level 9x come and beat NORM ANDY...oh and people also single spawned on top of it. I would argue this is much more idiotic, than pushing people to actually play with a party of their level.

It blows arse that glitched games are now common, since people cannot be bothered to actually play the game at anything lower than 101.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:47 pm 

Riakon wrote:
Why would there be mechanics modded into the game to prevent characters from joining earlier difficulties as well as quest requirements for basically anti-rush, when all of the bosses are impossible to pass with out some one "rushing" you through? Ive also noticed most players have this method of "glitching" games so as to be able to join them with high lvl chars. Why the anti rush implementations as well as impossible difficulties forcing you to work around the anti-rush?? Is it just me or is something wrong with this system?

The bigger issue is that there are like 10 people who play. Obviously bosses are not impossible to complete. There just are not enough people on to do it legit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 pm 

So what was the problem when there were plenty around?
You can't really use this patch as an argument for much of anything in my opinion.

The fact there are few around is not to do with antirush...and if it is... :roll:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:48 am 

or you could just gear up and do the bosses properly.. its not impossible in fact.. here's a thought theres 2 groups in hell that have already done them.. shocking I know :)

and no to advance past normal and halfway through nightmare you can do it with 3-4 people you don't need a full group

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:19 pm 

hc is in nm, look out bitches

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:39 pm 

the dream is real!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm 

Snickers220 wrote:
The bigger issue is that there are like 10 people who play. Obviously bosses are not impossible to complete. There just are not enough people on to do it legit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 pm 

I geuss my problem is just i seem to get on when no one else my lvl area range is on or something. I've gotten 1250%+ gold find hording gold trying to gamble and craft gg gear to be able to kill stuff lol. even with really nice gear and 1 other person at lvl 5x we couldnt do diablo after many many attempts. this is my first attempt at this mod so i have no idea about other patches sorry :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:13 am 

Ya it can get kinda frustrating when you get stuck, especially when it is pretty early on. Even moreso if this is your first go round.

Welcome to HU, and know that there will be another patch that will put bosses back to 'where they belong', adjust boss hp/dam etc. It will be quite a ways off due to some of the rather recent occurrences.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:45 am 

actualy norm boss dmg / hp is just fine we now strugling throught nm i heard that hell become really dumb but so far id like all the changes except boss room / location.!

and i think that if ppl want to rush ... let them rush if you want to go trought legit go throught legit. ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 am 

when you rush someone they have inadequate characters for the content which means they'll want to be rushed again and you end up with a noob at the end begging people for items... its much better to let them learn tactics and how to beat bosses so they become better players.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:18 am 

hunterAS wrote:
when you rush someone they have inadequate characters for the content which means they'll want to be rushed again and you end up with a noob at the end begging people for items... its much better to let them learn tactics and how to beat bosses so they become better players.

this is the exact reason i think the game should be more manageable for at minimum 2 players to play through. as it stands you need a large group or high lvl char help. if it was feasible with 2 or so players a lot more people could play and progress. its a cesspool of waiting right now. i was stagnating in act 5 normal for almost 3 weeks. leveled to lvl 66 and still had no chance killing most stuff with nicely crafted and gambled gears.

i dont like the idea of having to rely on someone to "rush" me through the game. i think it should be toned down a little bit difficulty wise. keep the anti rush mechanisms in the game just make it more feasible for people to play through instead of being rushed

Offline Profile