Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:06 am

Post subject: Re: Hunter_AS and 8bits_sc are using Godmode.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:19 am 

HAI IMP ME SO CHINESE KEKE still mad I said u use Godmode AYEEE? Get over it I could never prove it ; )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 pm 

this discussion has gone on long enough.

the fact of the matter is duff is not interested in dealing with HU drama. hes happy enough to help us host the gateway and update patches which is more than enough given that hes doing this for free on his time. I, at least, am very grateful to him for this, and hopefully the rest of you are too.

Unless modders can actively fix such exploits via workarounds (taking out juvs for example to stop godmode) no action is going to be taken against players who use hacks/cheats/exploits. for the next patch, all the known-nasty exploits should be compiled in the to-do list as things that need to be fixed somehow. we tried unsuccessfully to fix one of the major exploits this patch and realized it is a much larger undertaking than we expected.

feel free to open up discussion threads about major exploits and possible ways to fix them. the only way these issues will be addressed is by modding.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 am 

Kannli is also another member who found God mode. He got no help on the site to answer his question, but around the time of this post he went out looking for it on a hacking site. His post below

"Anyone know where I can find godmode for 1.10. Its for a d2 mod that uses 1.10. I believe the file was called "xx.d2h" or "xx.d2h". Not sure where to find it now or how to get it to work on this mod. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT1:

I found xx.zip, and xx.zip here...
http://xxx.com/files/Diablo%20II/1.10/

No instructions how to install or run this though. :'(

EDIT2:
Okay i found it and installed and got it working however the godmode2 doesn't seem to work. :'(

There are no full rejuvs on the mod so it may need to be edited?"

Edited a few out so its not as easy for everyone else to find. Pathetic what this mod turned into. It was suppose to be here for a challenge, if youh want to cheat why even play? Just go back to bnet. Anyways, he was stupid enough to post the topic and registered under the same name he uses here, lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 am 

damitisuck wrote:
Kannli is also another member who found God mode. He got no help on the site to answer his question, but around the time of this post he went out looking for it on a hacking site. His post below

"Anyone know where I can find godmode for 1.10. Its for a d2 mod that uses 1.10. I believe the file was called "xx.d2h" or "xx.d2h". Not sure where to find it now or how to get it to work on this mod. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT1:

I found xx.zip, and xx.zip here...
http://xxx.com/files/Diablo%20II/1.10/

No instructions how to install or run this though. :'(

EDIT2:
Okay i found it and installed and got it working however the godmode2 doesn't seem to work. :'(

There are no full rejuvs on the mod so it may need to be edited?"

Edited a few out so its not as easy for everyone else to find. Pathetic what this mod turned into. It was suppose to be here for a challenge, if youh want to cheat why even play? Just go back to bnet. Anyways, he was stupid enough to post the topic and registered under the same name he uses here, lol.

its funny tho dammitisuck its not me .. i havent made that post , someone is copying my username... sry to say but thats just messed up. i will and never have use any cheats.
and if you take a look at it its not my kind of writing language as im not using correct grammar or punctuation idk.. never mind, some idiot trying to frame my nickname.
and i have the same opinion , why even play if your goin to use cheating.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:54 pm 

way to browse hack sites dam

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:41 pm 

Wanted to get back into Diablo. I can't play hu on windows 7,and got Noo help when posted about it, and with no friends left that play it im not sure if I'd be to interested. I have no cd keys for online Diablo thiugh, and someone said therewas over 600 keys leaked somewhere. I googled it, thinking it wasa long shot that any would work. I got classic, but lod is long lost so that's all I needed. It brought me to blizzhackers website when I searched for d2 lod cd keys and I tried about 20 cd keys but all were already registered. A few posts down I saw the God mode thing before exiting, and well the rest is history.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:39 pm 

God fuck that hunter guy.

Offline Profile