Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Post subject: Shout Out To Purerage and Others
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 pm 

I know there are a lot of people who put time into this mod, and I am thankful for everyone that does. Regardless of community sentiments, anyone that puts time into trying to change and improve HU has my respects and gratefulness.

Without this stupidly wonderful game, I've got nothing to temporarily "remove my mind" from the stresses of life and work. It allows me an opportunity to interact with a great community of people that are as nerdy as I am and that share a common interest. I started playing this mod in 2004/2005 and it's been a blast every season.

Over the last few years though I've seen Purerage jump in on multiple occasions and tirelessly put time into assisting the community. When Blue quit, Kev and others jumped in to assist. He has jumped in to assist a few times when life got in the way for those working on patches and to help revise patches that had some issues. This latest patch and the one prior are good examples. Rage has done all this while dealing with the difficulties of life himself. So a big shout out of Thanks to you Purerage for being a true warrior in the real world, and for HU and its community.

I know there are quite a few others that have helped in many ways also, from the old HU Heros to the new ones, to the hosts, the players and everyone who has put their personal time into trying to improve HU, you know who you are, and you have my sincerest thanks.

-Delta

Last edited by Delta on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Shout Out To Purerage and Others
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 pm 

I am thankful for everyone but the server hosts, lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:38 pm 

Ensley03 wrote:
I am thankful for everyone but the server hosts, lol.

Well if they weren't here you wouldn't have any online games.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:38 pm 

I humbly accept all the praise.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm 

Delta wrote:
I know there are a lot of people who put time into this mod, and I am thankful for everyone that does. Regardless of community sentiments, anyone that puts time into trying to change and improve HU has my respects and gratefulness.

Without this stupidly wonderful game, I've got nothing to temporarily "remove my mind" from the stresses of life and work. It allows me an opportunity to interact with a great community of people that are as nerdy as I am and that share a common interest. I started playing this mod in 2004/2005 and it's been a blast every season.

Over the last few years though I've seen Purerage jump in on multiple occasions and tirelessly put time into assisting the community. When Blue quit, Kev and others jumped in to assist. He has jumped in to assist a few times when life got in the way for those working on patches and to help revise patches that had some issues. This latest patch and the one prior are good examples. Rage has done all this while dealing with the difficulties of life himself. So a big shout out of Thanks to you Purerage for being a true warrior in the real world, and for HU and its community.

I know there are quite a few others that have helped in many ways also, from the old HU Heros to the new ones, to the hosts, the players and everyone who has put their personal time into trying to improve HU, you know who you are, and you have my sincerest thanks.

-Delta

+1 to that. Good Work to every1 that have tryed to improve and also that have invested time into it ! nice words Delta

iiNfluence-

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm 
Game Server Host

:D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:45 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:

:D

Least I can do after Slappy pointed out I inadvertently called you Retarded after comparing you to Rain Man! :o Seriously, I appreciate all you do and the knowledge you pass onto others!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:12 am 

+1! You da man kev

Also thanks to Duff, Pious, Exune, Mrawskrad, Kramuti, Dew, Baerk, all the server hosts, and everyone that helped with testing. All these people took tons of their own time to keep this mod alive

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:51 pm 

Thank you Rage

Offline Profile