All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

Reset after the new patch?
Yes 55%  55%  [ 21 ]
No 45%  45%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 38
 Post subject: Just curious - Ladder reset
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:17 am 

With the bladesin issue and the ladder racing being shot to hell (I know people play specifically for this)

What's the overall thought process of a reset once the new patch comes out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Just curious - Ladder reset
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am 

Naaaaa

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 am 

no

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:07 pm 

could reset the entire patch altogether

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 pm 

Yes, reset it with a major patch that fixes not just bladesins, but the game in general.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:50 pm 

Well, here's a question to the modders...

The newest patch version D... what does it fix besides bladesins? Does it move the bosses back as well? Can we hold off for a few weeks get a few of the major gripes (Items spawning with +skills to an evil force) (boss spawn locations) fixed and then reset?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 pm 

nerf samhain 2k14

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:34 am 

Interesting result so far.. I was expecting No to be leading or it to be relatively close. 67 to 33 is unexpected.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 pm 

only sc players vote for reset im 100% sure. there is no need to reset ladder just cuz to remove bugged sins from ladder list its just stupid.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 pm 

I'm a hardcore player and I voted yes? So that theory is flawed.. it doesn't matter who plays what. It's just a poll to see :) Thank you for your vote though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:34 pm 

dont reset it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 pm 

IDGAF. I just want shit to be even remotely balanced.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:59 am 

Snickers220 wrote:
IDGAF. I just want shit to be even remotely balanced.

we all love perfect balanced things

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:48 am 

I was 60/40 in favor of yes.. mainly due to people exploiting bladesins to advance throughout the game... the damage is already done.. even if you fix them.. players like Pious i.e. have already acquired almost every charm in the game already... the ladder is ruined. This isn't a small bug.. it was 100x worse than firedruids/poison or anything in the previous ladders.. it was even 10x worse than hydra sorcerers. Something that major should be fixed asap and the ladder should be reset.. now heres where the 40 comes in.. the community isn't big enough and not everyone exploited bladesins.. so it's not fair to reset because of the small group that did exploit bladesins.. in any case.. idk. I don't have the time to play HU anymore because I'm playing Dota 2 and doing other things but.. good luck with whatever decision.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 am 
Game Server Host

I can fix a lot of the issues (skills not being applied from automods, claws showing wrong skills, vamp gaze using wrong skill, etc. etc.). The only problem with that is because skills will need to be put back into groups, existing chars skills will be moved to diff skills.

So say you had 20 in flamewave:
because I've had to move it from the last skill a sorc gets, back into the middle of the group. The 20 in flamewave will instead be 10 in cold mastery (the new last skill in sorc group.

Same goes for necros, pallys with fana/might, assassins with elemental claw attacs, etc. etc.

You need a reset to fix this because automagics (that items use now for some skills) don't play nicely when they are removed mid ladder.
============================================================

I've fixed some broken synergies, including t storm (gave it a delay between blasts description line too), and venom

============================================================

So it's up to you all.
I'll make some minor balance adjustments. (mostly reducing the damage of 1 shot skills, but won't be overhauling them so chances are they will still be seriously deadly)
I won't move bosses back, I don't have the time for that atm.
I'll adjust some useless skills.
I'll add a couple of barb masteries back (adjusted).
I'll adust WW and stun on barb, (help out WW, minor stun nerf).
blade sentinel will receive the pois pierce of the caster upon casting.
I can (if you want) set the level req of existing shards, hearts, brains, etc, to 200, so they need to be found again to be usable. Up to you.
It's cleaner to just reset the ladder, but having a char or 2 with skills in the wrong place and keeping your uniques etc, is still preferable to a complete wipe I guess for a lot of people.

You have around 24-48 hours to decide amongst yourselves. You can suggest minor stuff but nothing major. Fixing the broken skill chains requires code edits etc. and my time is limited.

Summary:
debug bladesins
debug skills on items
minor reductions in some bosses damage
fix some broken synergies
bosses remain as they are (location wise)
minor skill adjustments to beef up the useless shit.
misc item adjustments to account for new skill ID's after moving stuff

Edit: you also need DuFFs approval to reset.
Edit 2: It's also either all or nothing because the stuff I've adjusted already (was fixing it for a later patch in my spare time), includes a lot of the skill group shit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 pm 

I feel like most classes don't have the damage necessary to kill bosses in most difficulties. Either its because bosses have way too much hp, or most of the builds have too low damage.

If we're talking about things that are quick and probably easy to do...
-Greatly buff the lightning (and possibly Frozen orb and frost nova) tree of the sorceress.
-Make cloak of shadow defense bonus passive OR add a new overlay OR add a very audible sound when it ends.
-Buff mercenary hp across the board. With the increase in trash hp and and damage, most mercs simply can't stand their ground, even when equiped very well.
-Make healers more useful. Increase the amount of hp healed with holy bolt and prayer. If we're going to get hit by massive hits, at least allow us to play around it with a healer. Right now, 500-800 hp does squat against 17k damage hits.
-Slightly increase the druid Sages summons hp (10-15% max)
-Bring back +x to masteries that vanished from circlets and helmets in general
-Either buff damage synergies from the barb combat tree, or greatly increase damage % per level
-I suggest giving Fade another 1% hp bonus per point spend in the elemental MA charges (max 40%). Sins have difficulty sticking to bosses because of their low hp, claw block or not.
-Give the Amazon lightning strike a small lightning nova on attack.
-Give faster block rare/ Faster hit recovery bonuses to the barb, druid, paladin and possibly sin (put them wherever you want, preferably on a passive for barb, on the shapeshifts for druid, on holy shield for paladin and either on burst of speed or cloak of shadow for sin)
-Buff the hp of shadow master. This thing is currently a joke, especially compared to shadow warrior.
-Add faster cast rate to both warrior and master

If you still have the time, check the damage of most builds and increase those that seem too weak. They're going to need some work if we're to actually beat the game.

Additionally, it would be nice to get + skills on claws before level 75.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm 
Game Server Host

Quote:
-Greatly buff the lightning (and possibly Frozen orb and frost nova) tree of the sorceress.

I'm already concerned that f-nova and any other close range build will fall off the face of the game with current enemy damages vs caster survivability. It's either play long ranged or gtfo. I'll reduce boss cold and lightning absorb instead of buffing damage. They clear trash well enough.

Quote:
-Make cloak of shadow defense bonus passive OR add a new overlay OR add a very audible sound when it ends.

This is already included in client edits. It'll be included

Quote:
-Buff mercenary hp across the board. With the increase in trash hp and and damage, most mercs simply can't stand their ground, even when equiped very well.

Could do a minor buff per level. Don't wanna get too much into the lesser issues like this at the min, just the really important stuff.

Quote:
-Make healers more useful. Increase the amount of hp healed with holy bolt and prayer. If we're going to get hit by massive hits, at least allow us to play around it with a healer. Right now, 500-800 hp does squat against 17k damage hits.

I'd rather not mess around with healers too much.In an ideal world, the next big patch will move away from single hit 17k spikes, and more towards 10x 1.7k hits that can be absorbed, blocked, dodged etc. Don't want to waste time rebalancing a build only for it to need to be reverted later. Don't have the time.

Quote:
-Slightly increase the druid Sages summons hp (10-15% max)

I was thinking more of making them unkillable and untargetable. SoB can get 1% cold/fire/pois mastery per hard point (maybe per 2 not sure)

Quote:
-Bring back +x to masteries that vanished from circlets and helmets in general

Just gone through affixes fixing charges of amp/IM due to skills being moved around. Looks like 2 barb tabs were not included on helms (all helms, not just circlets). fixed

Quote:
-Either buff damage synergies from the barb combat tree, or greatly increase damage % per level

Again, this is something I'm avoiding for now.Ideally, I'd cut all passive hp buffs (inc stamina, lycan) to 2% per level, Oak and bo to 1% per level, so there is no more gaps between hp bulbs of 10k etc between tank classes. It makes balancing single target hits really hard and makes BO + oak required. Instead I'd aim to have tanks with ~50% more hp than a caster, and have skills for tanking, and skills for damage. Easier to balance incoming damage that way.
Honestly, skill ed% is pretty worthless overall without adding stupidly high numbers. Weapon base damage is too low through most of the game. for ed% to really be a huge deal.

Quote:
-I suggest giving Fade another 1% hp bonus per point spend in the elemental MA charges (max 40%). Sins have difficulty sticking to bosses because of their low hp, claw block or not.

Thats because its binary mitigation. You might block 8/10 of the incoming 1 shot hits, but those 2 out of 10 times, you die. That makes a worthless tank.
See my comment above. I'd rather not go buffing hp orbs further. I'd rather scale back hp% and enemy damage so 1 shots don't happen, and you build a tank via tank skills instead of a big hp orb.

Code:

Not sure if really needed. It's supposed to be something for boss killing ideally (single target,high damage) while the other 3 are for AoE. Maybe a synergy increase instead so it's not climbing too early? I'm not trying to rebalance the patch, just make bug fixes and minor adjustments. You'll have to make do with what you have currently. A lot of balancing/adjustments need to be made and it's not something I can dedicate a lot of time to. That kinda thing needs a decent amount of time and prep work.

Quote:
-Give faster block rare/ Faster hit recovery bonuses to the barb, druid, paladin and possibly sin (put them wherever you want, preferably on a passive for barb, on the shapeshifts for druid, on holy shield for paladin and either on burst of speed or cloak of shadow for sin)

See above, I'll add a little FHR to blade shield and increased speed.

Quote:
-Buff the hp of shadow master. This thing is currently a joke, especially compared to shadow warrior.

50% (750 base). I agree it's lack luster.

Quote:
-Add faster cast rate to both warrior and master

5% per level

Quote:
If you still have the time, check the damage of most builds and increase those that seem too weak. They're going to need some work if we're to actually beat the game.

For another time/patch. I'll make some minor adjustments to unused stuff though.

Quote:
Additionally, it would be nice to get + skills on claws before level 75.

added sin staffmods onto claws. Claws from level 1 onwards can spawn with + specific skills

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:01 pm 

Well based on Rages post.. I'm 100% in favor of a reset now. Everyone feel free to change your vote if you posted no and you have changed your minds.

Also, thank you for the time and effort rage. I think it will serve as a serviceable bandaid until a later patch can be released in a few months.

On my other post.. I don't know if you have time to make a few more classes viable, but maybe remove the cooldown on guided arrow or reduce it... buff golems in hell? They at lvl 30 fully synergized a force golem will drop in catacombs in 2 hits (It was a naked necro with edited +skill anni charms to get it to lvl thirty)

***We posted around the same time, I saw that you wouldn't have time to edit weaker classes.. that's okay

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 pm 
Game Server Host

I'll look at golems. Is it regular trash blowing them up or zerkers Quite a few regular mobs have the boss flag enabled, so they take reduced damage from mercs and deal increased damage to mercs/summons.

Edit: yeh, zerkers/wyrms/seraphims/maris/wsgolems etc all deal 8x damage tosummons/mercs (set as boss monster). I'm hesitant to adjust as it might make those mobs a joke. See how it goes with nerfed blade fury (zerkers were insane with BF)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Quote:

Code:

Not sure if really needed. It's supposed to be something for boss killing ideally (single target,high damage) while the other 3 are for AoE. Maybe a synergy increase instead so it's not climbing too early? I'm not trying to rebalance the patch, just make bug fixes and minor adjustments. You'll have to make do with what you have currently. A lot of balancing/adjustments need to be made and it's not something I can dedicate a lot of time to. That kinda thing needs a decent amount of time and prep work.

Lightning strike is the skill without any synergy with anything except itself.
It does 1/2 weapon damage, converts 100% damage to lightning and creates a chain lightning on attack. It is also a melee attack and is very much useless against bosses.
For the rest, good shit. About cloak of shadow, I'm not sure if you're talking an update to made for your client edits or what you've already done with it. Direwolf overlay is far too easy to lose in the middle of a battle and there was no end sound either. I personally swapped Direwolf for SrIcehit which is pretty much unused through most of the game, looks good, and is very visible in a fight.

Also, my concern about assassin MA builds is that staying in melee range to charge these up is suicidal and building tanky enough to survive the hits is insanely difficult. So unless you're planning on messing around with health% with this patch, it would be nice to buff melee sins a little.
And if you can, add synergies similar to Phoenix strike to all the other elemental skills (So they synergies between each other with a similar cap as phoenix)

And if you have a spare minute, can you look into why Dragon flight does such low damage compared to Dtail? (Has something to do with dex and STR)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
I'll look at golems. Is it regular trash blowing them up or zerkers Quite a few regular mobs have the boss flag enabled, so they take reduced damage from mercs and deal increased damage to mercs/summons.

Edit: yeh, zerkers/wyrms/seraphims/maris/wsgolems etc all deal 8x damage tosummons/mercs (set as boss monster). I'm hesitant to adjust as it might make those mobs a joke. See how it goes with nerfed blade fury (zerkers were insane with BF)

Skeletons + Gargoyle Statue heads. There weren't zerkers.

Golems in halls of the dead 2 they lasted 3-5 minutes so maybe it was just a one off?

Either way I wouldn't adjust the boss flags then if it could really weaken regular mobs.

My additional question was, what was the reasoning behind adding a cooldown to guided arrow?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm 
Game Server Host

Quote:
Lightning strike is the skill without any synergy with anything except itself.
It does 1/2 weapon damage, converts 100% damage to lightning and creates a chain lightning on attack. It is also a melee attack and is very much useless against bosses.

Ok yeh i got you now. The chain lightning damage is your attack damage/2 converted to elemental. I'll give it some additional lightning damage + 10% per point in light bolt/charged strike.

Quote:
For the rest, good shit. About cloak of shadow, I'm not sure if you're talking an update to made for your client edits or what you've already done with it. Direwolf overlay is far too easy to lose in the middle of a battle and there was no end sound either. I personally swapped Direwolf for SrIcehit which is pretty much unused through most of the game, looks good, and is very visible in a fight.

ok

Quote:
Also, my concern about assassin MA builds is that staying in melee range to charge these up is suicidal and building tanky enough to survive the hits is insanely difficult. So unless you're planning on messing around with health% with this patch, it would be nice to buff melee sins a little.
And if you can, add synergies similar to Phoenix strike to all the other elemental skills (So they synergies between each other with a similar cap as phoenix)

K how about moving the hp% from hard points in fade to hard points in charge ups, capping at 80%? Same would be done for pally, increased cap to 80%. Reducing caps is easy to do in future.

Quote:
And if you have a spare minute, can you look into why Dragon flight does such low damage compared to Dtail? (Has something to do with dex and STR)

Its due to the way dtail functions. It takes the final kick damage after ed% from tiger strike and str/dex, then multiplies that by the % listed on dtail. The damage is treated based on the physical damage you actually deal. So if you kick for 10k base, the skill will use 10k as the damage to multiply. If you kick a phys immune, you hit for 0 so 0 is multiplied by the skill.
DFlight ed% is added alongside str/dex and skill ed% from tiger, so the damage is much lower. It's built into the skill functions.Not much I can do about that atm.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Quote:

K how about moving the hp% from hard points in fade to hard points in charge ups, capping at 80%? Same would be done for pally, increased cap to 80%. Reducing caps is easy to do in future.

2% per hard points in charges with max of 80%? Sounds decent enough.
What about synergies between each charge? It would make MA builds more viable early in the game.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:41 pm 

If I'm following right, your idea is to remove the life bonus from fade and add it to charging skills much like the DR bonus is given during smite for pallys?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm 

Assassin should get % life based on investment in any of the martial arts skills, not just chargeups. Cap at 80%, 2% per hard point.

Edit: My reasoning for this is because physical claw sins and kick sins might not invest into the chargeups other than 1 point skills. Because anything on the martial arts tab requires close range, I think any skill should qualify.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:02 pm 

UmphreysMcgee wrote:
Assassin should get % life based on investment in any of the martial arts skills, not just chargeups. Cap at 80%, 2% per hard point.

Edit: My reasoning for this is because physical claw sins and kick sins might not invest into the chargeups other than 1 point skills. Because anything on the martial arts tab requires close range, I think any skill should qualify.

I'd argue the charge skills require the hp far more than Dclaw or pure Dtail builds do, as you can lifesteal off Dclaw but not elemental charges and charges require 2-4 hits to deal any damage whatsoever, but melee sins need more hp in general. Any buff is better than nothing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:09 pm 

I'm concerned with the life bonus being removed from fade... especially because of items (I forget off hand but isn't there an armor with +fade skills on it)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:09 pm 

hunterAS wrote:
I'm concerned with the life bonus being removed from fade... especially because of items (I forget off hand but isn't there an armor with +fade skills on it)

not to mention trappers would get leveled .... or is the 80% being talked about on top of the 40% from fade?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:12 pm 

hunterAS wrote:
hunterAS wrote:

not to mention trappers would get leveled .... or is the 80% being talked about on top of the 40% from fade?

Trappers already don't get the HP bonus from fade.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm 
Game Server Host

Fade has been adjusted:
hp% completely removed from hard points in fade
hp% is not gained via points in any MA skill at 2% per point, to a max of 80%
Trappers and mindsins didn't get the hp before either because they are ranged.
It won't affect items with +fade

Holy shield had its cap increased to 80% too.

Battle command grants 1% CB + 1% per 4 hard points to shout (not sure about this one, but i'm not sure how else to make it appealing. +1 all skills per 5 points is still +5 all skills (op), +1 per 10 points isn't worth it. IDK.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 pm 

Just be mindful of having it just for point investment into the skills without restrictions. For example, mindsins only need 40 points for their skills and then are free to use the rest. They could easily spend 40 points for the 80% HP boost and still max fade, and invest a few points into claw block.

You should keep it to where any investment in mind blast (not psychic hammer because its a prerequisite skill to others), fire blast, blade sentinel, and shock web cancel out any %HP bonus.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm 
Game Server Host

The lock out is still there. Its exactly the same just moved to MA skills instead of hard points in fade

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:21 pm 

PureRage-DoD wrote:
Fade has been adjusted:
hp% completely removed from hard points in fade
hp% is not gained via points in any MA skill at 2% per point, to a max of 80%
Trappers and mindsins didn't get the hp before either because they are ranged.
It won't affect items with +fade

Holy shield had its cap increased to 80% too.

Battle command grants 1% CB + 1% per 4 hard points to shout (not sure about this one, but i'm not sure how else to make it appealing. +1 all skills per 5 points is still +5 all skills (op), +1 per 10 points isn't worth it. IDK.

no cb/ds on party buffable skills. this makes an army of summons with cb the greatest boss shredder in existance!

cb on a passive is OK though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:23 pm 

i've sent duff a PM requesting another reset.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:13 pm 

Forgot to mention, Elemental sins don't really have any runewords available until level 90, and those require zod runes. Mental and phoenix sins have access to Deception at level 50. Either add a new runeword for Fire, cold and lightning in claws only around that level, or give a 15-20% pierce to all elements to Deception (probably faster).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:29 pm 
Game Server Host

done

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:06 pm 

Hell inner cloister gives significantly less gold drops than NM inner for some reason.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 pm 

Voted yes, regardless of what happens with Rage's extra stuff (most seems reasonable to add, and the fixing of treasure class stuff is basically a must in my view).

This patch was just too ambitious for the timeframe it was released. Too many changes were hidden from view....i understand the dilemma: say what you are going to do and then argue for months, or just do it and get railed on for months...

I do hope Sapphire didn't get run off...it is obvious he can effectively mod a lot of things in short order. There are not many left that can do textfile stuff, and mapping stuff (both with text edits, and making new rooms, getting entrances/exits set up etc...) Folks may be mixed on how they feel about what he did, but they should be damn happy to have someone that can do that stuff....and does it.

I've played this mod mainly solo (much due to the annoyance of everybody single spawning bosses like NORM ANDY). When I saw that norm countess was dishing out about 3k in multiple elements, I decided I wasn't going to spend the time to play this season at all. These seem contradictory, but the first is due to teams, no matter how well equipped, refusing to play as the game was intended. The latter is due to damage scaling not being well balanced. For instance the totem at the countess that actually gives you the quest has its attributes unchanged...hmmm

I am also really wary of moving all the subbosses around (i don't know the extent of this...see above). There's a reason Mancer put those there imho. I know it was a quicker way to vary content, but I would rather things be brought back to something closer to the original intent.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm 

I think the next big future patch (not rages fixes) should move the bosses back and just give them new and unique attacks to make it fresh.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 pm 
Game Server Host

uploading something for you all to test/play around with now. Edited a LOT tonight so chances are some stuff slipped through the cracks. Link incoming

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 am 

NOOOOOOO! stop these fucking resets lol

I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn't open. The only thing I had was cracks. I'd do everything to get through those cracks - scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it's as big as a garage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 pm 

i vote no. the reason is the new patch with a reset must have a complete full test, and i dont think patch d has gotten a complete full test.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 pm 

The vote is kind of pointless now... if you want a new patch it will alter too many things.. its either new patch and reset or nothing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 pm 

kenyon_zhang wrote:
i vote no. the reason is the new patch with a reset must have a complete full test, and i dont think patch d has gotten a complete full test.

We've already tested many things and quite a few bugs have been fixed. The patch isn't over yet either and we don't know when and if duff will be patch and reset.

The patch currently requires a reset or most characters will be unplayable.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 am 

Just let Kevin do the damn patch and reset the ladder.. his time is limited and who else is going to do it? There were way too many bugs before.. but seriously though do you guys honestly believe extremely bugged bladesin advancing through the game is okay in a ladder? I mean... there was no intention at all for bladesins to be that overly broken and it just ruined the essence of the ladder completely. Even if you fix them at this point.. damage is done. And as Kevin stated.. there are other issues to be fixed that require a reset anyways.. no one likes resets but be realistic.. the ladder is f*cked because of 100203204294924 damage bladesins lol. Btw I'm not ridiculing anyone who uses bladesins.. I used firedruids and other op chars myself.. haha I'm just saying that they were super extremely op and exploited by people.. just like I exploited a firedruid when armageddon existed. I'm not by any means saying I'm any better than the exploiters when I'm one myself =p

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:37 am 

Terrible patch with terrible results. Reset it, and laugh at the kids and their bladesins voting no.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:52 am 

if the new patch coming out, and a new bugged char building is found, then reset a gain?!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:10 am 

That's why testing is taking place.. there may be over powered characters but there won't be anything along the lines of how strong the bladesin is now.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 am 
Game Server Host

kenyon_zhang wrote:
if the new patch coming out, and a new bugged char building is found, then reset a gain?!

Help test and find any bugged skills/builds. It's important to have as many people testing as many things as possible and report any bugs fast.

Nobody is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes at some point, it's the community's job to help find any that may be present in .41d. That's why the testing is open to everyone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am 

Everyone wants a new perfect patch but no one ever wants to test them. That has been a big problem in this community for years. The people who work on the patches cannot do all of the modding work and test it all. There just isn't enough time in the day for 2-3 people to do all of it. Everyone has busy schedules and we need help from all the players to test it.

Offline Profile