Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

Post subject: maybe changes?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:18 pm 

Hi I think somebody still know who I am :) Hell-Pako xD actualy i play sometime and this game (mod hellunleashed) realy need a somthink new maybe a new boses i think we can create some and more area game like a chimera chamber but bigger because this looks nice i think it"s good idea.( or new area). I can create some i think or we can create:).... and the most important a skiller grand charm----> I dont know why we cant have this because since the removal talismans trade died and game as well. Ps. My english is poor ... so please just try don't correct me :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: maybe changes?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:11 pm 

I think everyone agrees with you, but most the modders are not available to do the changes right now :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:53 am 

Well :) i played a lot in the older version of hellunleashed and this is Fun for me (we have somthing to do) roll a GC to make nice skillers hmm i know we can make somethink like to get GC skill only from "cube" that can help inprove a TRADE. That is not realy hard change i think. I have some free time i can create some new area but yeah some one must later put this to mod... I need a files like "editor game(scene)" and some textures from chimera chamber or this new nice room Tower in act 1 :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 am 

purerage posted all the tools you need in the homemade section

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6402

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 am 

thx man :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:25 pm 

I would urge those that are interested in map editing to do so. So far there has been some bluster, but nothing has come from those that have brought it up.

If people want a patch in the future, then folks need to come to a consensus about what they want out of it. If it's new areas, then make them. If it's items/skills/balance then see below. If it's both, then well, someone still needs to make the areas.

A lot of time was put in by Mrawksrad on items and skill changes. It was also tested at least to some extent. There is little consensus about what people feel about those changes as they stand (not talking about whether it's all that should be done...do people like them or not...and why/why not). People need to go through this with a finer toothed comb. Also would need to know what is left to be done, etc.

I cannot speak for others but I have very little motivation to do anything until any of this is sorted out. By the time it is I may may be able to do something, but I am not going to try to bend my schedule when all that is being said is 'make moar'.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 pm 

hmm i extract patch.mpq and i can't find a chimera chimber? or any new room idk why... i just wana check before i can create my own scene can u tell me where i must searching?

Offline Profile