Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Post subject: yet nother cheater admitting it
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:05 pm 

IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/b6dpmp.jpg[/IMG]

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: yet nother cheater admitting it
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:08 pm 

this page shows his account

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:16 pm 

selfowned lmao

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:42 pm 

all these cheaters need to go back to sc lol
I'll just stay in hell, where they'll never find me :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:18 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
all these cheaters need to go back to sc lol
I'll just stay in hell, where they'll never find me :)

When I played HC 4 seasons ago everyone and their mother had MH and chicken. Plus you guys had the dudes who got to A5 Hell in 3 days after reset. We had the same team set up on SC and took 3 weeks to get there.

Don't be so naive. :)

The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 am 

Cory wrote:
[...]We had the same team set up on SC and took 3 weeks to get there.[...]

You what?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 am 

Cory wrote:
Plus you guys had the dudes who got to A5 Hell in 3 days after reset. We had the same team set up on SC and took 3 weeks to get there.

Don't be so naive. :)

I didn't play at the reset, but I could tell you exactly who those players were. They have been playing here for almost 9 years and could do it in their sleep. 3 days to finish is not hard when you have played for that long. When I started, it took me and a friend around 6 days to go from a1 norm to hell baal with 2 melee chars.

Having the same characters is fine, but you didn't have the same people playing those characters. Not everyone is equally good at a class.

I assume you were playing casually at the reset? 3 weeks is very very slow if you were actually trying to finish fast.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 am 

No doubt in my mind majority of HC players closet MH.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 pm 

Angel wrote:
No doubt in my mind majority of HC players closet MH.

Its not just HC. MH is rampant in all of HU. People don't even hide it anymore. Slappy and I were in a game where a barb would leave the group go "bee-line" to the next level in mag lair. Then he would type "Here". We tried to ignore him and finally he left the game because when he would go to the entrance to the next level we would just kill everything in that level and have him wait. Finally he got tired of waiting he left game. He was on a boer so obviously wanted us to lvl him bc he couldn't kill but move us along with his MH.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:27 pm 

I am personally indifferent on the subject matter. What annoys me is that most of the people who persecute people are probably closet hacking themselves. It's easy to take a righteous position and cast the first stone when you know they cannot prove you hack unless you foreign enough to say that you do.

Some people like playing with it, some people like to search the own way, some people like to clear entire levels before moving on. If it were up to me I'd allow maphack simply because it hardly hurts the game, it allows a larger player base to enjoy the game, and if you don't like playing with them you can simply join a different game.

The real damaging hacks for the game are godmode+chicken, both of which I see often enough in the short bout of HC I played in the multiple seasons I did.

It's not that there is a lack of players joining the game and trying it out, it's that veteran players are exceedingly absent in public games or incredibly abusive to newer players.

Offline Profile