Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

Post subject: Question about Berserker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 am 

Hey guys! I have played Hell Unlenshed for a while(1.3F) ,and today I notice that the skill berserker(barbarian) does not match its description, My bserserker is level 4 now(one point in skill and +3 all skills from all my equipments), and based on the descripton, it has a 95% defense penalty, shouldn't it be 80%(5% for each level)? And while I use berserker, I found that the defense does not change in my character stats, is there something wrong? THX.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Question about Berserker
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am 

Yeah the text files are incorrect for berserk, so it doesn't reduce defense. It should be fixed next patch though (I don't know when).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 pm 
Game Server Host

Yeh, theres a few bugs in the files atm. I'd guess those files have been opened and saved with a bad spreadsheet editor (D2Excel should really be used as it prevents this).

See my notes in the legion thread for the full list.
It's not just player skills, theres a number of monster skills that are non functioning too.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm 

So, you have fixed all those things listed on new area thread right Rage?

I can look through a few of the other files and see if any others need attention, except we need to make sure that any changes on a particular file are going to be done by one person, until they are done with said things.

I can probably make some time this weekend to compile a more extensive list of bugs and fixes (like all the ones that you found plus some other scattered things) and make sure that we get as many as possible done. I will post this in in the buglist thread in the tech support area.

People do have to be careful how things are saved. Excel wants to do everything to a cell except what you are trying to do.

Offline Profile