Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

Post subject: Anyone still around?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm 

Hi guys, after trying the abysmal game that is Diablo 3, and now graduating from university, I have some time on my hands. All I have right now is work, and a social life, I was contemplating coming back. Is there anyone around here that remembers me?

If there are people around, I am totally coming back. I hope this wondrous mod has not lost too many followers with the release of D3. I mean the games alright but it has no replay value. Where as this mod was a huge part of my life for several years (sad I know), and I am a proud member of this community.

So if were were friends, enemies, frenemies, and you wanna hit me up, please do so! We can totally play, I am just posting here to see if any of my old peeps still live on in the game.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone still around?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm 

I play :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:19 am 

Im in the same position as u lol (recently graduated, have some time on hands now)

Im trying to reinstall this mod, but i cant get it to work >.>

Cant seem to find a way to downgrade from 1.13d to 1.10, tried trenshadow and it failed me. I keep getting *error 22, problem with directdraw WTF, it works fine in bnet though, but i miss this mod lol

best of luck

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 pm 

Are you using digital purchased keys from bnet or a box? If you're using digital purchase keys from bnet, your best bet is to go buy a box ($20 battlechest at walmart). I had to buy a new box because my digital keys were giving me serious problems. The box keys come as 1.10 - then all you have to do is drag the HU files into your D2 folder, and hit replace, then you're golden. If you also play on live, make sure you create a separate D2 folder as it will be updated to 1.13

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:06 pm 

yea i lost my LOD cd so i had to do the digital thing from blizz, have a LOD cd image i'm demon tooling so 1.10 works.

It starts up using that glide thing as my video card or w/e, but i get like 1-2 FPS LOL. other 2 (Direct draw/direfct 3d) give me errors, farrrrrkkkkk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 pm 

Yeah my friends and I all had problems like that until we just went out and bought new boxes. Well worth the $20 for endless entertainment, and the 3d glide is truly amazing - I could never play again without it.

Offline Profile