Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm

Post subject: Iso news on patch and if theres a reset
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 am 

We need to get these things hammered out so we know whats going on.. There is less and less people playing each day I've seen sence I came back to Hc..

If there is no reset plz say so so we can work on spreading the word and get people back to HU.. Thx

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Iso news on patch and if theres a reset
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:36 am 

Torchlight 2 is coming out on the 20th.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 am 

Path of Exile is better then Torchgaylight II :)

but okay ofc. Torchlight II is better than Diablo3 the noobest game ever

ISO HU melee patch !!!-!!!

bring back old shit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:58 am 

Dew has been MIA for awhile now. He has the majority of changes. I just did some fixing to the items. iirc, most everything was done awhile back. Thge last thing that I remember being messed with was potions, but wasn't this basically hammered out? I am not sure what the holdup is at this point, besides him not being able to sit at a comp for pleasure for a bit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 pm 

Lord-Turin wrote:

bring back old shit

Those Sob's didn't let me into the beta so f em!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm 

I see so its on Dews end ... It would be nice to get some feedback from Dew.. 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm 

Lord-Turin wrote:

bring back old shit

How do you even get a beta key for Path of Exile.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 pm 

I'd rather just have a repatch to an older version before our "community development team" destroyed it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 pm 

I'd rather just have a repatch to an older version before our "community development team" destroyed it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:18 pm 

Dew hopped on realm a couple weeks ago and wasted a zod, he's probably still sitting in a corner sobbing rofl

hi dew- we are all (mostly) patiently awaiting your services :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm 

Quote:

then by all means give it to duff and get him to upload it. p.s. nostalgia is overrated.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 am 

No kind of patch is coming anytime soon, deal with it, son.

Forgive my lack of faith in humanity but this is what I think: Dew middlefingered and fleed, not caring about Hell Unleashed anymore. That, or he suffered a terrible accident and he's in vegetative or amnestic state

There's no way "having a busy life" doesn't give you time to connect for a minute or two and write something like: "busy until 24th february 2013, patch is/isn't coming".

--------------------
It's interesting how many of the latest modders lack responsibility in a way or another. Is that a Curriculum Vitae prerrequisite for being an active contributor to this mod? XD
--------------------

In a more serious note:
Does anyone else know how to patch this shit? It needs to be done as soon as possible, with or without Dew ( I would if I knew how )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:17 pm 

i'm not sure what happened with dew but i dont think he just gave us the finger and took off. if he doesn't pop up sooner or later though we can always finish the patch he was working on and reset. as long as no new changes are added it shouldn't be that difficult to finish up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 pm 

All that really needs to be done for a playable patch worth a reset would be removing the pdr values applied to bosses, setting amp to a decent value(dew and I discussed 50% endgame 1pt, and 70% maxed), and fixing conviction. Pretty sure that's all the big problems. I don't see those taking more than an hour, probably 10 minutes if you know the txt file strings well.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm 

alright thats good to go then ben. just need someone who can make those changes and we can schedule a reset very soon.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 pm 

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1281266/1.3cbeta2items.rar

i am reposting this link for the item fixes that were done.

edit: also the buglist in the tech support forum has the other things that should have been addressed in files that i did not touch. you may want to take a look at that to make sure that there wasn't anything else that was outstanding.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:29 pm 

dew wrote:
Please post bugs and balance issues and I will update this post with the fixes/changes that will be made to correct them. This will make keeping track of them much easier. There were so many threads for this patch that somethings may have gotten missed between Kramuti and I.

Bugs
General
replenish rate

Druid
Look at feral leech don't know whats wrong here, seems to be working fine.

Sin
Fix meteor on phoenix strike - not sure whats its supposed to be like since i never play sin, but its casting.
Fix cloak of shadows lasts about 1 seconds, and can be spammed. description says 45 second duration so somethings off.

Pally
Fix conviction - doesn't work, checked.

Necro
Decrep string needs fixed - listed as evil force n stuff on strings
skellies count is off at level 1 - looked ok to me when i tested.
weaken needs to be looked at - doesn't cast on enemies regardless of lvl
need to recheck amp - as discussed

also checked your item list, looks fine kramuti. the buffed procs will help melees a bit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 pm 

Thx to all that responded to this thread... Its nice to everone on the same page... 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm 

i think the deal with feral was just to help the frostbiters. not sure if that was changed to like 10% + X% per level for that or not. It was 1% per level and some were unhappy. could be wrong though.

edit, oh and cloak of shadows. this change was supposedly made for lag. the description should have been what was 'really' happening, but i am pretty sure that people said it was kinda borked. i.e. it only worked for 1 sec, but couldn't be cast that fast.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm 

ya feral only goes up by 1% per 2 hard point, that might be the stick point. i guess it could be set back to 1% per soft, just so fbite and claws get the benefit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm 

Maybe it wasn't clear what i meant...at some point feral was set to 1% per hard point starting at 1. I guess dew set it to 10% + 1% per 2 hard points to help biters. I am not arguing that it shouldn't be set to 10+1 per hard point, just a clarification for ya. Do what you feel is best.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:49 pm 

ohh ok. i think its best not to mess w whats already set, just fix the things that needed fixing and move on. i presume enough debate has gone on regarding changes etc throughout the beta that we don't have to do that anymore.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 am 

kramuti wrote:
i think the deal with feral was just to help the frostbiters. not sure if that was changed to like 10% + X% per level for that or not. It was 1% per level and some were unhappy. could be wrong though.
The reason it got changed in the first place was Lee did a fucked up test vs hell Andy using lvl 40 amp and a furymutt. Seems a few found that on them it was a bit op'd so it got nerfed to 1% per hard point. Only furymutts would ever max it, so it hurt biters a bit hard. Even Kevin was in favor or the change to 10% +1% per hard point capping it at 20% maxed. Used to get some high values when charged up a lot, so this holds it to a reasonable level.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 am 

Thank you guys for moving this forward

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:21 am 

don't forget to take a look at the Unique catapult "Arm of Destruction" that covers Asylum of War portal. It seems like in hell lvl, its hp is not correctly balanced (i.e: dies with one of my teeth where standard catapults endure 5 or 6 ). Maybe uses the same values for all three difficulties, I don't know

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:58 am 

The Arm has bean like that for years now ... 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm 

Now I guess we just need someone smart enough to figure out how dew went about adding his pdr formula to bosses(and there's also this line from the patch notes that worries me: "pdr rises as boss resists are lowered from amp.") Which may require dew's input or help if no one experienced enough with modding the txt files can help us. Changing basic stuff like amp levels and boss/bosshats phys resistance is easy, but we would need to know exactly how dew went about making his pdr changes before we could do any backyard fixes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm 

don't we have a previous version to patch it over it instead of rolling over the beta trying to fix what Dew screwed up?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am 
Game Server Host

Pretty sure the pdr will be on the boss heal aura, it's the only way it could be updated with changes to their phys resistance.

GL with it, hopefully I can get a chance to play abit after new year.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:24 am 

If I am looking at what Rage referred to correctly then the Boss Prayer skill is given from the hats (uniques.txt), and Row 370, columns AE and AF in skills.txt look like they could be the appropriate columns.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm 

Here's an edited skills.txt and uniqueitems.txt, along with kramuti's item changes. I've been testing the changes most the morning and haven't ran into any problems. http://www.mediafire.com/?ipvrkg03dz02fvz

-PDR formula removed, DR% added back to boss hats(with a 5% DR nerf, so 40% on act bosses).
-Amp tweaked to -30% base with a -70% cap.
-Weaken, conviction, CoS fixed
-Few miscellaneous changes from my wishlist(bo syn dura 5sec, 5% inc stamina, FO/dire delay changes).

Last edited by drrod on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm 

i suppose thats all the changes that were discussed then. we should be able to schedule a reset shortly, if there is nothing else that has been left out.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm 

My only issue is with amp and it's proc levels. A -25 pierce lv10 Brand isn't very appealing for solo play with a physical character. Pretty big difference compared to the pierce casters are hitting.

I can't seem to figure out how to workaround the -65 cap on amp to adjust the progression. Ideally it would be something like a base amp of -30%, 1% per soft/hard point, a cap of 70%, and boss hats at 45% DR%. That puts level 10 amp procs at -40%, 1pt amp necros -50-55% endgame, and maxed amp necros hitting the cap pretty easily.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 pm 

I would like to add also after we schedule a reset we should spread the word and get people back here to play ... 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm 

Sry ddpost...

If you have a copy of 1.21z you can allways refer to those values and ajust to those.. Sry I can't remmber what the values where in 1.21z and what I came up with back then.. I gave those notes to Jarl and Blue and they didn't think that amp would be nerfed enough.... :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm 

at most i'd say buff the lvl of the amp proc a bit on brand or some of the other amp proc items, but thats about it. theres been enough debate to continue with it at this point.

that said, brand could be buffed to lvl 15 proc perhaps, given its cost. that would make it much more appealing for solo play. thats 33% pierce, which is a bit better.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm 
Game Server Host

drrod wrote:
My only issue is with amp and it's proc levels. A -25 pierce lv10 Brand isn't very appealing for solo play with a physical character. Pretty big difference compared to the pierce casters are hitting.

I can't seem to figure out how to workaround the -65 cap on amp to adjust the progression. Ideally it would be something like a base amp of -30%, 1% per soft/hard point, a cap of 70%, and boss hats at 45% DR%. That puts level 10 amp procs at -40%, 1pt amp necros -50-55% endgame, and maxed amp necros hitting the cap pretty easily.

-(min((30+(blvl+(lvl/2))),70))

Thats 30 + 1 per hard point and 1 per 2 soft points (your base level is accounted for in the soft points bit) with a cap at -70%.

You can replace the 30 and 70 with par5 and par6 and add those values to the appropriate param columns for easier adjustment of base values/caps later.

You'd need:
+20 all skills with maxed amp to hit the 70 cap
+50 with 10 hard points in amp to hit the 70 cap
+79 with 1 pointed amp to hit the 70 cap
+80 if ranted br an Oskill etc.

1 point amp with +40 all skills will produce -51%
level 10 amp proc will give -35%

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm 

What should be the param 5 and 6 descriptions for that formula to work? Dew's using the aurastatcalc1 formula "min(65,ln78)*-1" with 2 extra params, 7 and 8. The parameter columns are set up like this:

param5/paradesc5=15/% additional damage taken
param6/paradesc6=65/% additional damage taken at lvl 60
param7/paradesc7=15/min % pierce
param8/paradesc8=1/% per level

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 pm 

this looks more correct...

param5/paradesc5=20/% additional damage taken
param6/paradesc6=70/% additional damage taken at lvl 60
param7/paradesc7=20/min % pierce
param8/paradesc8=1/% per level

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 am 
Game Server Host

The description columns are not loaded in game, they are just for reference. You can put whatever you like in those. The columns are called by using "parX" in various calc columns. You could write a load of crap in the desc columns and it wont make any difference. It's just the values in the param column that are used.

The aurastat column is what is doing the reductions, it's just referencing the param columns for preset values so you can just adjust the params without having to change the calculation manually.

Make sure you update skilldesc.txt with that new formula too so it shows up in game.
Skilldesc.txt is pretty similar to skills.txt, just search for amplify damage line and change the old calc to the new one or have it reference the aurastat column. (think its "ast1" or something like that to get the value of the skills aurastat1 column. Check skillcalctxt to make sure though as I haven't opened a d2 file in almost a year)

In the formula dew is using the "ln78" just means "Linear progression starting with par 7 and adding par 8 each level". It could be changed to "ln56" if those were free without any issues, as long as the values were shifted to par 5 and par 6 columns.

You always have to start with an odd number using any of those (ln67 wouldn't work)
"dmXY" follows the same rules except that is "deminishing returns starting at par X and deminishing to a max of par Y". (X and Y would be the number of the param columns you are calling).

A list of all possible calcs the game will accept are listed in skillcalc.txt IIRC.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 am 

Alright well I got it displaying right now. I just thought it wasn't working because the text display wasn't there on the skill in game, but I guess it was working all along and just needed the skilldesc file updated to display correctly? Thanks for the help Kev, it was my first time editing the txt files beyond simple values of stuff so I definitely needed the walk through.

I updated the original files. I have another question though, from what I understand you must make new .bins from the updated txt files? Should I do that for Duff before sending him the proposed changes here? I'm just a little confused on what exactly the purpose of the .bins are. I did a little digging on Phrozen Keep but I'm coming up short with a simple explanation.

Here's the updated files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ipvrkg03dz02fvz

I've also PM'd Duff&Mancer asking for their blessing to go ahead with this bugfix update.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm 
Game Server Host

The .bins are what the game reads, the text files can be removed from the patch (common practice of mods under development or with secret content) as they are just used to compile the .bins from.

Get hold of the host patch, being used atm and google WinMpq.

Once you compile the .bins, open patch.mpq with winmpq and click the "add folder" button. Select the data folder and another box will pop up called "Folder name..." put data\ in there and hit enter and it will pack all the .bins into the MPQ.

Make sure you pack all the .bin files compiled and not just the ones with changes, when they are compiled, they are linked together and if you break that link, the game won't run right.

Np for the hints, it can be a bit confusing to begin with and some of the fileguides etc available are pretty vague.

Edit: Make sure you use data\ and not data/.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm 

Thx alot kev for your imput here... 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 pm 

Since drrod is messing with things, the textfile buglist needs to have the nonitem fixes done (the item ones listed there were addressed in the last set of files I posted). Some of those have not been addressed in this quick run through. Most if not all are easy fixes. the decrepify one may need to have the table filed edited, etc.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 pm 

drrod wrote:
-PDR formula removed, DR% added back to boss hats(with a 5% DR nerf, so 40% on act bosses).
-Amp tweaked to -30% base with a -70% cap.
-Weaken, conviction, CoS fixed
-Few miscellaneous changes from my wishlist(bo syn dura 5sec, 5% inc stamina, FO/dire delay changes).

sounds good

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm 

Kevin, another question. Do you know how the antirush was implemented? I assume it has nothing to do with txt files or the mpqs, is this something I'd have to ask Duff to remove?

Also, do I have to compile the .bins into the mpq? Couldn't I just have the game read off the data folder like dew has been doing?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm 

drrod wrote:
Kevin, another question. Do you know how the antirush was implemented? I assume it has nothing to do with txt files or the mpqs, is this something I'd have to ask Duff to remove?

Also, do I have to compile the .bins into the mpq? Couldn't I just have the game read off the data folder like dew has been doing?

1) Duffs end
2) You can go with txt files although bins in mpq don't require extra command line (something that is being overlooked sometimes)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 am 

I'm not really sure what to do now. I have the edited txt files, and I can compile them into the d2patch mpq if need be, but what exactly do I do with them?

I'm assuming I can just upload the txt files I have like dew did here and work off 1.3b(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5780)?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 am 

yea just gotta compile patch notes like in that post by dew ben. then just pick a date, announce w/forum post a reset, and give duff the heads up. if all the files are ready to go then it shouldn't take long to get this rolling!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 am 
Game Server Host

The server hosts need a .mpq as far as I know, I don't think D2GS supports -direct -txt.

All you need to do is start the game with -direct -txt to compile the .bins. then pack the entire data folder into the .MPQ. Once it's done you can compress the archive too.

If you want me to do it to make sure it's all right i can do, just need a link to files and the host .mpq.
Theres not much that can go wrong though, just remember when you pack the data folder to use data\ as the folder name and not data/. Thats the only thing that can go wrong really.

For the client patch, you can pack it all into 1 big patch for new users, and have a smaller patch for everyone who already has the mod installed (that just includes the changes).

Send me a PM if you want me to pack it all up etc. either way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm 

lets do this!

time for some fun builds to try for reset

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm 

Well Kevin is compiling the patch for us, and said he'd probably have it done by tomorrow. So hopefully in a few days or so we can get this sucker reset.

Here's the things I changed:
-Increased stamina 5%(from 4)
-BO synergy durations returned to 5 seconds(from 3)
-A2 NM Offensive/Defensive mercs now have blessed aim and defiance(from might&thorns).
-Amp progression changed to 30% base and a 70% cap. I believe 1% per hard point and 1% per 2 soft points.
-PDR formula removed from bosses and DR% added back(currently 40% on prime evils).
-Weaken, conviction, and CoS fixed.
-Frozen Orb delay changed to 20(from 25).
-Dire wolf delay changed to 60(from 50).
-Kramuti's item changes

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 pm 

so how does 1 week from today sound for a reset? if we're all on board we should get a topic started and get the word out.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:48 pm 

:( this weekend would of been baller. Doubt ill be around much after that T_T

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 pm 
Game Server Host

I'm uploading them now, the 2 lite patches are done and uploaded + both cores.

You pick your instalation core (standard D2 folder or D2SE), then pick the client version you want. Then just extract the one you choose into your HU folder. the 4 patches will work with D2SE or standard instalation.

High res lite
High res full (Music may need looked at?)
Low res lite
Low res full (Music may need looked at?)

I downloaded the current 1.3b .mpq's and complied the changes into those. I'm not sure what the score is with the full versions (with the music), but the A1 town music is unchanged from vanilla D2 in the available downloads. Has the music version always had the standard act 1 town music? I always get the lite version so have no idea.

Anyway, patches are compiled and 4/6 of the packs are uploaded.
The server host package patch.mpq needs replaced with the one from the "Low res lite" package.

If anyone wants to redo any of the client side edits that are missing, I included an empty Client_Edits.mpq in the D2SE core that you can pack your changes into for easier instalation. The Client_Edits.mpq is loaded with higher priority than patch.mpq. Non D2SE users will still need to use a data folder and -direct -txt for that though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm 

Is there an option for "no reset" .... ?

I personally would not like to throw away all the hard work put in my chars if there isn't a strong reasoning behind a ladder refresh ( i.e: not bullshit like "LETS RESET IM BORED OMG" or "Just deal with it noob" ).

Thanks

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm 

good job guys! good to see this beta patch finally getting complete.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm 

Did anyone ever figure out what the deal was with phoenix strike fire proc.
I think hydra is going to be a bit wonky compared to what it was supposed to be changed to...fireball rather than firebolt shots...the version in the beta did not have the right missile explosion (explodingarrowexp vs fireexplode)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm 

Pious wrote:
so how does 1 week from today sound for a reset? if we're all on board we should get a topic started and get the word out.

A week sounds fine to me.
tonykantos wrote:
Is there an option for "no reset" .... ?

I personally would not like to throw away all the hard work put in my chars if there isn't a strong reasoning behind a ladder refresh ( i.e: not bullshit like "LETS RESET IM BORED OMG" or "Just deal with it noob" ).

Thanks

I feel your pain but the original beta was only supposed to be a month or two long. A lot of people didn't even play because it was a beta. There was so much controversy over whether it was gonna reset or not at any given time it really took a toll on the population. I think most want a "real" reset now, and I'm hoping it brings back a decent population.
kramuti wrote:
Did anyone ever figure out what the deal was with phoenix strike fire proc.
I think hydra is going to be a bit wonky compared to what it was supposed to be changed to...fireball rather than firebolt shots...the version in the beta did not have the right missile explosion (explodingarrowexp vs fireexplode)

I was messing around with phoenix and it seemed to be working fine to me. Hydra is indeed going to still be the same, people will just have to deal with it for another patch unless Kevin is feeling generous. I didn't have the patience to figure out how to fix the decrep string either. These I feel are pretty minor issues though and can be dealt with in a future patch. It isn't like we're going to have physical immune bosses in normal, or ones with massive PDR in Hell, making people avoid physical damage based characters completely for the 2348990th patch in a row.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:34 pm 
Game Server Host

The last 2 can be done client side.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 am 

Good to know Rage.
Were there any changes to string file...i don't see any at a glance. I probably need to get a table editor, but I could (hopefully) fix that string tomorrow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 am 
Game Server Host

No idea, i just recompiled the .bins for each version and packed them into the mpqs.

You can pack any minor client updates into the extra .MPQ included in the d2se core for D2SE users. Non D2SE will need a data folder and adjusted shortcut etc.

Ps. All uploads are done.

Hope all goes well, I gotta crash now, 9 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow night. :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am 

On the string for decrepify, you just need to add the string into one of the table files...dew has just never added it.
The string needs to be called debuffperc
Then just add a description... Debuff or something of the sort.
I checked this on single player and it worked fine.
If you want I can post it, but it's nice and easy if you have the table editor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 am 

drrod wrote:
I feel your pain but the original beta was only supposed to be a month or two long. A lot of people didn't even play because it was a beta. There was so much controversy over whether it was gonna reset or not at any given time it really took a toll on the population. I think most want a "real" reset now, and I'm hoping it brings back a decent population.

That sums up the "IM BORED LETS RESET" argument, and indirectly, adds the "deal with it noob" one
You think most want a reset, but did you actually ask the playing community?

Even considering the former question answer's is "yes", what kind of benefits does a reset give you anyway? A race to the top # spot to show how manly and ubergamer you guys are? Yea, way to go to discourage people who played through the beta just to please the ladder-racers.
I'll even throw a wild guess there: some of these guys who want a ladder refresh are going to quit HU when the race is over, leaving behind the regular players with hell of a poker face and having to work again on the same stuff they dealt with 3 weeks ago .

Imagine for a second they made the same in Minecraft Servers: for each patch, everything you have built, it gets destroyed and you have to begin from point 0. How would players feel? All the work thrown away like it was nothing more than garbage, really bad indeed! You better find another game, or find a couple people to play with and never upgrade your game again, or you are screwed

Diablo II is not a sandbox game, but you still spend time building something ( characters in this case ), and farming for your future toons, which is even more time. I'd rather move on to another game than having to endure random resets here and there for no specific reasons.

Give me a human reason for a reset, though, and I'll gladly take it. But Alpha Dog arguments are not quite my style ( not that it's a good or a bad thing though, don't misunderstand me)

Last edited by tonykantos on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 pm 

Yeah...! What she said...!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 pm 

Quote:
Even considering the former question answer's is "yes", what kind of benefits does a reset give you anyway? A race to the top # spot to show how manly and ubergamer you guys are?

A reset brings the community back to normal difficulty and creates more team play. When a ladder matures people start rushing characters a lot more and most of the game play takes place in hell.

I don't give a hoot either way anymore as long as melee is fixed. But I find it very interesting people that knew it was a beta ladder and wasn't going to be long are so upset.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:22 pm 

Here is a link to a few fixes if you want to implement them.
Hydra fireball explosion and decrep missing string.
Note, only copy the hydra line from missiles as this is off the beta files, not the ones Rage uploaded.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1281266/fewfixes.rar

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm 

tonykantos wrote:
That sums up the "IM BORED LETS RESET" argument, and indirectly, adds the "deal with it noob" one
You think most want a reset, but did you actually ask the playing community?

Did you ask the playing community? Or how about the all the players who would come back to playing specifically for a reset?
I have a feeling the people you play with don't want a reset, but that's not an accurate measure of the community (nor is there, or ever was, a good way to measure the community).

tonykantos wrote:
Even considering the former question answer's is "yes", what kind of benefits does a reset give you anyway? A race to the top # spot to show how manly and ubergamer you guys are? Yea, way to go to discourage people who played through the beta just to please the ladder-racers.

You are very much just jumping to conclusions. There hasn't been a serious race to #1 for a few ladders now, at least on the HC side. Stereotyping those who want a reset into some competitive group of "Alpha Dog" gamers is fallacious and not a valid point in an argument.
As for the benefit, people like to play untwinked. Some people prefer to play untwinked. Do we really want to deprive those members of the community who want a reset just because there are members of the community who do not?
Isn't that exactly what you're arguing? We shouldn't have a reset because certain members of the community don't want it. My counter to that is that cooler, more ubergame gamers want a reset and we're probably going to get it.

tonykantos wrote:
I'll even throw a wild guess there: some of these guys who want a ladder refresh are going to quit HU when the race is over, leaving behind the regular players with hell of a poker face and having to work again on the same stuff they dealt with 3 weeks ago .

What about those people who played the beta from its release and are now bored? If we give so much a shit about the people who started toons three weeks ago, why don't we give a shit about the bored players who would love a reset?

tonykantos wrote:
Imagine for a second they made the same in Minecraft Servers: for each patch, everything you have built, it gets destroyed and you have to begin from point 0. How would players feel? All the work thrown away like it was nothing more than garbage, really bad indeed! You better find another game, or find a couple people to play with and never upgrade your game again, or you are screwed

That analogy is terrible because resets aren't some sort of secret. Common sense would dictate that you would go into a ladder knowing your character would be deleted at some point. There was never a promise of everlasting characters, so your feeling is betrayal is misplaced.
If you came into the ladder thinking your characters deserve to last forever, that is your own fault.
We're not just dropping in out of nowhere to nuke the realm, this reset is late.

tonykantos wrote:
Diablo II is not a sandbox game, but you still spend time building something ( characters in this case ), and farming for your future toons, which is even more time. I'd rather move on to another game than having to endure random resets here and there for no specific reasons.

No one is asking you to endure anything. This reset is not untimely, this ladder has run for quite some time. A "random" reset wouldn't happen to be due to... a patch that requires a reset? Which this patch does, if I'm not mistaken (Item updates!). Not to mention some of us have been waiting for a reset for months now, considering this was supposed to be a beta.

tonykantos wrote:
Give me a human reason for a reset, though, and I'll gladly take it. But Alpha Dog arguments are not quite my style ( not that it's a good or a bad thing though, don't misunderstand me)

A human reason? I'm bored and I want a reset to happen. You want to talk about Alpha Dog arguments, but your entire argument is founded upon "I'm right and you are wrong". Your only true point is that you don't like the idea of a reset. That's fine, you're entitled to that.
But this hasn't been an argument. You're simply expressing frustration about being the side that isn't pandered to. You've made no points expressing valid reasons against a reset, just a lot of personal grievances because you personally feel slighted.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm 

As we see it, constant resets are foolish and pointless. It's not a particular thought, but as you said:
Abominae wrote:
I have a feeling the people you play with don't want a reset, but that's not an accurate measure of the community (nor is there, or ever was, a good way to measure the community).

Although people who want a reset isn't an accurate measure of the community either

You could argue that "it's how things have been done forever here"
And I would answer "things can be changed anytime if they have been done wrong"

As I see it, you guys never cared much about what the actual community thought about the mod [ e.g.: where's a poll asking about if people really wanted ladder reset ; stubbornness when dealing with several shitty patches when you could've easily rolled back to a previous version just because SoulMancer said so ( don't you tell me noone here has a copy of a previous patch now )], you just acted according to certain people wishes and opinions. That never bothered me much... until now.
And for that, now I have to say :
"in my opinion, you've always doing it wrong"

Forgive me if I'm not willing to reply to all your post, because my intention wasn't to begin any kind of arguement, just wanted to express my feelings and thoughts, so please take these as feedback for future reference. If you care a bit about that, which I certainly doubt a lot given how this is going haha!

Signing off,
Laura

PS: NOONE FORCES YOU TO TWINK YOUR CHARS, DAMNIT, DO YOU NEED A RESET TO HOLD YOU BACK? ARE YOU THAT FEEBLEMIND? IF YOU WANT TO PLAY UNTWINKED, DELETE ALL YOUR CHARS AND MULES, ITS EASY.
yep, caps needed. fuck us all, let's reset this and move on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm 

The big problems seem to be (A.) Not many people are playing. I started playing maybe a month or two ago and it's been rough trying to get characters up to hell. I had to solo alot of it which can be very frustrating. Also frequently had to ask for help from others. A reset is possibly a very good solution to this problem. (B.) Boss Pdr, which as i understand it will be fixed soon. (C.) Conviction doesn't work which i also understand will be fixed. Basically having a fresh start with these major problems fixed i'm sure will help draw people back and make it a more enjoyable mod. You can argue that a reset is not needed to fix certain things but I don't see people all piling back into HU without a reset. That's my opinion, have a nice day.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:27 pm 

I play everyday pretty much and my opinion counts as much as the next guys. I personally would love to see a patch. But, a reset when its not needed is bullshit.

One of the dev team posted that we didnt need to reset this to patch it. That being said I've played more this patch and I've farmed alot of gear for new chars and havnt had the chars to gear because I tend to work on one at a time. So all that stuff goes bye bye because you want to play untwinked. Some how that doesn't seem fair.

If you want to play untwinked just do so, you dont need a reset for that. We could even have "Make a new char night." and play untwinked with that char. Personally I think that would be alot more fun then wiping alot of "work."

Your right in that a reset would bring alot of pple back, then like normal after a month they would leave and go play other games like they do every season. Wouldn't it make more sense to at least listen to the ones who play day after day and month after month then the pple that play one month and quit?

A responce to this message is neither required nor desired so send any messages to my inbox where they will be properly ignored. Have a good night.

Oh and............................."SAME TO YOU BUB!!"

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 pm 

Frank wrote:
The big problems seem to be (A.) Not many people are playing. I started playing maybe a month or two ago and it's been rough trying to get characters up to hell. I had to solo alot of it which can be very frustrating. Also frequently had to ask for help from others. A reset is possibly a very good solution to this problem. (B.) Boss Pdr, which as i understand it will be fixed soon. (C.) Conviction doesn't work which i also understand will be fixed. Basically having a fresh start with these major problems fixed i'm sure will help draw people back and make it a more enjoyable mod. You can argue that a reset is not needed to fix certain things but I don't see people all piling back into HU without a reset. That's my opinion, have a nice day.

It's extremely hard to start so deep into a ladder. A reset is also a good time to advertise the mod and get people to play the start. Mancer used to do the advertising part very well on ladder reset's and always drew new members.

I don't think I understand why anyone wouldn't want a reset.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm 

One thing to condsider is that a few set items have had bonuses changed (fixed). If you were to trade for X set item that was old and expected the new version, you would probably be pretty pissed off. I remember having to deal with this on nonladder bnet after 1.10. There is no way to tell until you equip it.

Edit:
Quote:

Some people want a fresh start, others don't want to see a lot of effort going away. I understand both views, but ladder is ladder. It has never been meant to be permanent. If there was a nonladder server, it would be nice, but there isn't.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:01 pm 

I assume creating a nonladder server is too much of a trouble, then?

kramuti wrote:
One thing to condsider is that a few set items have had bonuses changed (fixed). If you were to trade for X set item that was old and expected the new version, you would probably be pretty pissed off. I remember having to deal with this on nonladder bnet after 1.10. There is no way to tell until you equip it.

I remember that from IK sets and Tal armors
Minor issue. Totally not worth for a whole reset.

oZio wrote:

It's extremely hard to start so deep into a ladder. A reset is also a good time to advertise the mod and get people to play the start. Mancer used to do the advertising part very well on ladder reset's and always drew new members.

You need more empathy there, son!
I guess that's mainly an SC problem. In HC we keep making chars over and over and over because, you know, they die. Beginning in HC isn't a problem, but I guess for SC players it makes sense to reroll the ladder because after a while, all your chars are +90 lvl and you don't feel like making a 5th druid to roflstomp the game again and again and again...

Yea, I would totally vote for an HC non-ladder server, I'm pretty sure many other HC players would like that aswell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 pm 

I don't want to play untwinked. I just would like to play a game that includes other people. It's not very much fun being stuck in an act for a week or two. Only to be stuck again in the next act for who knows how long. A patch will draw less of a crowd. A reset should bring more in. That along with the corrections should make all the difference in the world. How long has the beta been going on now? wouldn't it be close to a reset anyway?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 pm 

Btw i play every day as well. I have 10 characters 90+. Struggled like hell to get the first few through. And i've farmed my ass off.. I'm losing what I worked for also. I don't play for a month and quit and i'm sure many others don't also and still would like a reset. That's a bit of an unfair assumption.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 am 

I've been tellin everyone on HC for a few weeks now that a patch and reset is coming and nobody wanted to listen :/

I know how it feels to get a zod, get to hell baal, and have the ladder reset, happened to me before, but having an active server is worth more than all the zods in the world to me and with active servers you can remake your chars easy

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 am 

Isn't there an option to convert our chars to no-ladder ( battle.net does that after a ladder, so it's certainly possible ), and have people chose wether if they want to stick with their shortlived playstyle on ladder, or keep playing their old toons without worrying of character deleting?

too much work ?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm 

tonykantos wrote:
Isn't there an option to convert our chars to no-ladder ( battle.net does that after a ladder, so it's certainly possible ), and have people chose wether if they want to stick with their shortlived playstyle on ladder, or keep playing their old toons without worrying of character deleting?

too much work ?

That's a great idea. PM duff it would be on his side. I'm sure he'd be more than willing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm 

Both Pious and myself PM'd him already asking that ^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm 
Game Server Host

And cut the playerbase in half while doing it. If you split the server, both sides will have less people to play with.

Ps. It was soulmancer who said no to rolling back to a previous version, as that gives the impression of the mod moving backwards.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 pm 

Sorry Kevin, but I have to reply:
1) Either way, you cut the playerbase in half ( at least HC wise ). We are moving to Hamachi if there isn't an intention for a change here. You won't even care a bit anyway, because I highly doubt you will stay here for more than a month. Try the new patch, see how fancy it is, and move on ( just like Pappy said ) . Yea, keep your Playerbase healthy, do you know what's that anyway?

I'm also sick of people who resort to the "Soulmancer said so" argument. What are you, some kind of sect? By following a blind order without thinking about the props and the slops, that's how you move backwards.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm 

tonykantos wrote:
Sorry Kevin, but I have to reply:
1) Either way, you cut the playerbase in half ( at least HC wise ). We are moving to Hamachi if there isn't an intention for a change here. You won't even care a bit anyway, because I highly doubt you will stay here for more than a month. Try the new patch, see how fancy it is, and move on ( just like Pappy said ) . Yea, keep your Playerbase healthy, do you know what's that anyway?

I'm also sick of people who resort to the "Soulmancer said so" argument. What are you, some kind of sect? By following a blind order without thinking about the props and the slops, that's how you move backwards.

Not to be harsh but if that's how you feel, maybe it is time you guys move on. This mod was created to play through the game not play dress up like barbies at the end of it. I understand some people really enjoy that aspect of the game but that's not what this mod was created for.

However I suppose if that's what the majority wants that should be what it gets. As in the end it's the community that matters most and the people who play.

Mancer gave up on this mod a long time ago and has moved on himself. Hopefully he creates an amazing TF2 mod :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm 

Respect for the mod creator's wishes =/= following a blind sect. Now you're just being silly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm 

No, Ozio, being honest and forthright is a good thing, and you are right: it's time for me to move on it seems . I personally don't fit here, if this is indeed HU community's general philosophy.

As an HC player, I have to say that, excepting my farming toons , my chars aren't meant to last a lot, so they are not there to comb and dress them with fancies as I would do in SC: I gear them for survivality and challenging bosses and quests slowly but surely ( the threat of death makes things slower , believe it or not )

On a side note: I played with Barbies when I was young; nothing wrong with that :)

Abominae wrote:
Respect for the mod creator's wishes =/= following a blind sect. Now you're just being silly.

Respect for wishes, really? And you dare call me silly?
Read it twice: respect for a wish, respect for a wish. Yea! I'm feeling it now! A very solid argument indeed

For further responses, please send me a PM, I'll delete it as soon as I can.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 am 
Game Server Host

Hmm, you need to relax, it's not the end of the world. Is your character really that important to you? Wow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 am 

No it's not

yes, it is ( they are )

Surprised about a natural reaction? RPG players getting chars deleted and cleaning banks/stashes/, Sandbox games destroying entire worlds, shooting games making all your experience disappear and your weapons unavaiable again, racing games deleting all your earned cars...the list goes on ad infinitum. What you think would be the standard reaction?

a) "oh well, it's been fun while it lasted, let's try again"
b) "damn it, man! WHY?"

We clearly mix as well as ketchup and milk

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 am 
Game Server Host

Theres always at least 1 person who trys to cause problems at the final hour isn't there?

This is not an mmorpg, character wipes and ladder resets have been happening here for a lot longer than you or pappy have been around. This was a beta test and you knew it was. If you didn't want to lose your chars you should have made them in SP and played the beta that way until the ladder was officially reset and the beta was over.

Nobody is stopping you playing over hamachi, and it's not exactly hard to recreate your char in single player to do that and play on your little unofficial non ladder that way. Google UDieToo and just recreate your char.

You want chars moved to non ladder? It's not as simple as that, non ladder game servers would need to be provided firstly. Second, theres the problem of non compatable patches that may or may not come in the future that would completely screw up moving the next set of chars to non ladder.

Or are you only asking for a non ladder switch especially for you and pappy for this patch only? thats what it sounds like to me. If you really want your precious chars then you could try PMing duff and ask for your chars save files. Theres no law saying you have to be given them though, the save files are the property of the owner of the network the save files are on.
It's a free service, nobody owes you anything until you start paying a subscription or sending monthly donations.

It's a game... Pixels, 1's and 0's ffs.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm 

tonykantos wrote:
What you think would be the standard reaction?

a) "oh well, it's been fun while it lasted, let's try again"
b) "damn it, man! WHY?"
it's not the first reset, everyone knows it will happen sooner or later yet you compare it to unexpected game server errors... hm. Anyway I'm with you.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 pm 

I dont know what everyone thinks ,im new to Hu, havent played here for long ,maybe 2 weeks ... what i see is that hc population its verry tiny . Sadly iv been playn hc since i first finished the original game! The game its diveded in 2 ... hc/sc, Dont get me wrong i dont have anything against the reset , but why send away whit a stick your veterans ... ? i mean common if u want more sc players just reset the sc ladder and thats it, problem solved. The reset wil benefit me cause il have a chance to cath up whit all the hc players left after reset ( even more tiny population ) but forget about me i wont have any1 left to play whit ..... Off topic havent got that far just lvl 69 and the ladder got reset for me :D i got a lvl 54 my highest right now :twisted:

HC dosent need reset ,everyone gets reset someday he he he :o

pls forgive my english and understand that this is not my native language!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm 

Wow, I cannot believe this game is still in "beta"
What a laugh. It NEEDS to be reset. There are so many things that were/are wrong with this "beta" I and many many others stopped playing. It is true that losing all the hard work (read gear) we've done is heartbreaking at times but so is getting stuck in NM for a month. That struggle to the top IS the game. But maybe that's me. If this "beta" had been more solid from the get go this wouldn't be needed, but it isn't solid. There's a lot of things wrong with it you may consider little that others consider big. That's the beauty of opinions, and a community. I for one am completely done with this mod because of this failure we refer to as "beta" but I still check in every once in a while to laugh out loud at the personal strife people have in the name of Hell Unleashed. If its not fun, don't play. If you don't want to ever reset, go play bnet non-ladder. You can make suggestions all day and that is what communities like this need, but don't for one second believe that we(community) have or must agree to whatever it is you are saying. Either way Kevin is right, it is just a game. Have fun. Simple stuff kids.

Either way I hope everyone is doing well and wish success to all. As always have fun.

P.S.

This post was purely for my own gratification. Take me serious at your own risk!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 pm 

Lucky: The reason why we are still in beta is due to someone leaving that had a lot of the changes (which were essentially done being fixed quite awhile ago...it sucks). We waited patiently for quite some time. Now we are done waiting. If so many things were wrong that you aren't even willing to specify, but are more than willing to finger point at, then maybe it is best that you just sit outside and make yourself feel better at others' expense.

crhuion: Nobody is sending them away with a stick. many, like Lucky left due to some bugs, and the notsoquickness of a final product, and the unsureness of whether a reset was in fact going to happen at the end of the beta. I never liked that it wasn't set in stone, but I wasn't inclined to shat over people's views at the time. There was no point in it, especially not knowing if something was going to be found that completely forced the reset. Now enough time has passed that a reset makes pretty good sense, plus a few other reasons that have already been pointed out. I imagine a decent number will at least return to give this one a go. The HC base at lower difficulties will increase on the run up, so don't be downtrodden.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 pm 

Thx for the reply... anyway next week il be back for more HC HU !! I just love the mod. I mean iv waited for like 10 years for D3 and it still sucks , i can wait till the end of week for the reset ! Hope the Hc players will be back ...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 pm 

Everyone needs to calm down...

Resets have bean here sence 05 don't know why this is a issue now... Every fall there has bean a reset here in hu some were during beta patch times...What you guys fail to understand is when your doing a patch you need the beta test plus the reset to decrease the chance for bugs and crash's..
Now if you guys want to cry that you will loose your toons that you can get back in about a week or 2 try this on for size before you bitch and moan..I played Star Wars SwG sence it went live in 05 played my ass off .. Mind you it took back then over a year just to become a jedi in that game 7 years later they pull the plug and no more Swg to play and all that time lost(7Years of building..and when i mean building I mean house's/Temples/Citys Guilds exxx...) nowthats something to cry about..

I would relax about the reset it will bring more party play and alot more players here with them knowing beta is over.. 8-)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:48 pm 

The problem with phoenix was the meteor fire patch duration. Pre-beta it was a mirror of sorc meteor, .5 seconds duration per skill point. This was screwed up in the beta, the duration seemed to be a static 1 second or maybe .5.

Meteor is the best phoenix charge vs sub-bosses and prime evils, that arent fire immune ofc. Well, it could be the best anyway. Without the ability to stack the fire patch duration, the dps of the skill vs bosses is 1/2 to 1/3 of what it should be.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm 

I just tested it and it seems fine to me. 1pt phoenix disappeared after a second but the maxed 20 lingered for around 10 seconds.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am 

kramuti wrote:
Lucky: The reason why we are still in beta is due to someone leaving that had a lot of the changes (which were essentially done being fixed quite awhile ago...it sucks). We waited patiently for quite some time. Now we are done waiting. If so many things were wrong that you aren't even willing to specify, but are more than willing to finger point at, then maybe it is best that you just sit outside and make yourself feel better at others' expense.

Yeah that's pretty much how I figured it. I am very aware of Dews disappearing act and all. I just think it is funny how we all just pretended it would get done eventually anyways. Apathy... I think that's the best word for this mod in general. While I will most definitely miss HU the whole HU "community" is still as frustrating as usual. Not much different in terms of camaraderie and friendship that bnet is. Which is its greatest failing. It was definitely fun while it lasted. Hope you all continue to enjoy it as much as I use to.

As for the things that were wrong that I just want to point a finger at, they were all specified many many times over during "beta" by many people and I felt it was unproductive to keep bringing up the known. I also do not think that I feel better at anyone's expense. I brought at least ONE valid point in my last post so was not a total waste of reading.

As always, have fun.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:52 pm 

Glad everything went well while I was partying in the desert!

Offline Profile