Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 am

Post subject: Reset?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 am 

Any news on reset?

probably going to play one last season. hope the next patch is fun >: )

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Reset?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 am 

patch ? what patch?... u mean fun for the next and a another Caster Season :P

:idea:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm 

for a beta this ladder has gone on far longer than it should. hopefully now that the peace has returned things can proceed smoothly and quickly.

the final changes that need to be done should be ironed out soon and a patch released. from what i've read there isn't much more that needs doing anyway.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 am 

It's waiting on dew and duff as far as i am concerned. No pressure :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 pm 

I didn't read much about this beta thing... but. I assumed the beta would last a long time since there is a new ladder right?

Plus, these waiting for ladder resets, only make servers deader than ever. No point on playing when any moment your char could be deleted.

I don't see the point in beta's that result in resets in short amount of times. Or... maybe I am playing it wrong, and there is a normal ladder out there in HU without beta?

Either way, I wish a season could last long enough for me to lvl up more then 2 chars. HU is getting rather dead, and need to settle down on these season resets.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 pm 

I know what you're saying mud, but it's a good thing this is a beta cuz there are a couple critical things that need fixing

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm 

When it reset's we shall reign LmT.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm 

Hopefully you don't DDOS the server again when you get banned for GM this time, Jesse. >: )

No one knows when or if a reset will occur. Dew mentioned he was working on a bugfix patch to fix amp/melee and a few other issues, but that was a few weeks back. He's probably caught up with work again so we just have to be patient.

As far as I know the patch he's working on wouldn't require a reset, which would be smart IMO. Fix melee, test them for a bit, and then we can start talking about an "official" reset. It would be cool to get some sort of word/ETA from Dew though, as Mud mentioned nothing kills the population more than not knowing if a reset is pending or not.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm 

looking forward to playing 1 more ladder

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm 

Ill likely be back the next ladder as well - fresh start... Unless Trevor with Aftermath drops a new patch sooner :). Hope all you guys are doing well.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm 

Not sure if it's already noted, but before the next reset (no rush) - please try to fix the broken conviction aura. It really craps out the fun of playing vengeance/conviction Pallys. Doesn't help out a party of elemental sorcs/droods/zons much at all as it stands. I've played one every ladder for the last few years. Thanks!

Circe

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm 

It has been noted. I tried to compile the list of stuff here found during the beta here.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=437
As far as I know, these have been addressed either by him or me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm 

this ladder was pretty easy due to conviction not working at all. even monsters did nothing with it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am 

lolwut that hotbutter-solid argument for an easy ladder...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 am 

And the lack of weaken made this ladder more difficult lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm 

More to my point that the last 2 to 3 years has bean nothing but playing with files instead of fixing the shit around here... Sad I bean here sence hu was a thought from Terry when we were still waiting for it to be live and to think we gave the rains to you fuckups after the Jarls dev team makes me sick of what this mod became from then ... Way to go lets keep this crap coaster going....1.21z is the fix with diffaculty buff 4/5 spawn .... Try it on bet ya can't solo it..... I'm saying this shit cuz i have tested it and its far better then this.... Before you say all fuck 1.21z cuz its ez try it with the diff at 4/5 spawn and you will see what i'm saying ... If you don't want to experment with it then your yellow and you have no reason to be here and you have no spine... in the end you will see that Terrys upped 1.21z patch will kill this crap any day....... NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.. :lol:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:39 pm 

maybe one day someone will listen to you

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm 
Game Server Host

Asteroth wrote:
the last 2 to 3 years has bean nothing but

It's "been", a bean is something you eat.

Asteroth wrote:
Sad I bean here sence hu was a thought from Terry when we were still waiting for it to be live and to think we gave the rains to you fuckups after the Jarls dev team makes me sick of what this mod became from then ...

That's quite a sentence, but you put all the full stops at the end, two of those should be in the middle. Again it's "been" not "bean and see here for the problems you are having with the word "since". (Section 1 entry 2 is actually about you.)

Asteroth wrote:
Way to go lets keep this crap coaster going....1.21z is the fix with diffaculty buff 4/5 spawn ....

You need a "," after "go" and no space between your full stops and the end of the sentence. (There's also only 3 "." in a long pause.)

Asteroth wrote:
Try it on bet ya can't solo it.....

See above.

Asteroth wrote:
I'm saying this shit cuz i have tested it and its far better then this....

It's "Than" not "Then", but nice work with "I'm".

Asteroth wrote:
Before you say all fuck 1.21z cuz its ez try it with the diff at 4/5 spawn and you will see what i'm saying ...

"Before you all say" is the right phrase and you need a "," after "ez".

Asteroth wrote:
If you don't want to experment with it then your yellow and you have no reason to be here and you have no spine...

Replace the bolded with a ",".

Asteroth wrote:
in the end you will see that Terrys upped 1.21z patch will kill this crap any day....... NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.. :lol:

A sentence should start with a capital.

Figured sence nobody told you this stuff, you maybe wanna learn to stop butchering the language in your old age.
Hope you enjoyed your lesson for today. Next week we'll be using this knowledge to form a coherent sentence so study hard!

Offline Profile