Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:56 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: lol wat
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm 

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 81
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1379
aka the reason i detest loader.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am
Posts: 391
No one tell him that it's getting reset in a month please.

If that's who I think it is, he uses follower bot to cheat all his chars up. If it's just something testing then sorry :)

_________________
iz a secret


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:13 am 

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 81
oZio wrote:
No one tell him that it's getting reset in a month please.

If that's who I think it is, he uses follower bot to cheat all his chars up. If it's just something testing then sorry :)


who? :P


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:08 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
Yeah just saw this guy on now. Full game by himself and uses a follow mod to make all his chars stick together. Uses 2 paladins for healing auras and conviction, druid for oak, barb for bo/shout, sorc for chant/armor, and then nec for curses on bosses while a fire druid or psn zon does killing.

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1379
prolly should have a screenshot to make it blatant. maybe send a pm to duff pointing him to this thread.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
Current chars in game ’(hidden)’ on Linux-2
Account Char Class Level Uptime
*A1 FrostNova Sor 66 00:57:21
*A2 HydraChant Sor 66 00:57:17
*A3 BattleOrders Bar 66 00:57:12
*A5 Salvation Pal 66 00:57:06
*A6 LightningSentry Ass 66 00:56:59
*A7 PoisonJavelin Ama 66 00:56:54
*A8 Armageddon Dru 66 00:56:48
*A9 Teeth Nec 66 00:56:43

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 pm 

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm
Posts: 24
wow such bullshit...how about you play with our small community instead of strict private games. which your probably godmoding in as well.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 pm 

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 pm
Posts: 20
two other guys:

Current chars in game ’Dd1’ on FuryCury
Account Char Class Level Uptime
*dd3 Taint Dru 57 01:27:26
*dd1 Atlas Nec 50 01:02:12
*dd1 Legs Ass 50 01:01:53
*dd2 Absorb Pal 49 01:01:29
*dd4 DH-One Pal 49 01:00:51
*dd4 Greed Bar 49 01:00:34
*Delta Bobby-Blood Pal 53 01:00:15
*dd2 Orders Bar 48 00:54:16

Current chars in game ’(hidden)’ on ZeroLag HU-1
Account Char Class Level Uptime
*cp01 javazon Ama 65 01:21:54
*cp02 summonnec Nec 60 01:20:01
*cp01 bowazon Ama 38 01:19:18
*cp03 druidfire Dru 31 01:18:02
*cp1 rune-i Pal 1 00:02:51


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Posts: 232
Tough wrote:
two other guys:

Current chars in game ’Dd1’ on FuryCury
Account Char Class Level Uptime
*dd3 Taint Dru 57 01:27:26
*dd1 Atlas Nec 50 01:02:12
*dd1 Legs Ass 50 01:01:53
*dd2 Absorb Pal 49 01:01:29
*dd4 DH-One Pal 49 01:00:51
*dd4 Greed Bar 49 01:00:34
*Delta Bobby-Blood Pal 53 01:00:15
*dd2 Orders Bar 48 00:54:16



So here is what I will say to this:

1) for the last 3-4 patches I have made a lot of chars at patch start, other players on the realm can attest to this. I have 2 desktops and a laptop I use.
2) The game that is shown in this was the second game that was up, the first was a failed attempt at diablo. The first game I brought my group up together through a4 the game was up multiple hours. Jay can check his server history.
3) All my chars are not support chars, my necro was a bone nec that i used for clearing (i think i one pointed amp). My druid has lvl 5 oak. I did have the boer, a healer, and a salvation pally. But if I was using a follower bot or the holy bolt glitch I would have had a lot more support chars like convict, max oak, etc.
4) I have for the last few patches moved forward on my own because it is tough to get in a decent party and I find it easier to do it on my own, even if its slow as hell, but at least at my own terms without a bunch of people stealing the drops or doing crazy shit in boss fights.
5) I played with multiple groups with the pally, necro, sin, and druid. I did walk the support chars with the druid to help them level in areas like chaos sanctuary, where it is easy to kill a group and leave unmanned chars a screen behind.
6) my poison necro died when I tried to solo mephisto with the healer and absorb paladin. So did the healer lol, so although it would have been nice to have god mode at that time, I didn't and got the deeds.
7) all my chars lvls are staggered within a range, if I used a follow bot and gm why wouldn't I use it all the time and have their levels even closer together?

I am not saying that there aren't people who use a follow bot or even the holy bolt glitch, but I am saying that I really think everything should be looked at before just accusing people of using it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
And FYI I don't think cp0 uses a follower bot. Pretty sure. I remember him from last season he had a lotta chars but he use 1 at a time. And as you can see his chars don't level up instantly together, they vary in level.

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1379
Yes, proof has to be given for consequence to be rendered by Duff. You didn't owe the explanation, but it's nice to see it.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:12 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
kramuti wrote:
Yes, proof has to be given for consequence to be rendered by Duff. You didn't owe the explanation, but it's nice to see it.


Even with proof they wont do anything.

It's obvious that A1 is using bots. Only way he has those chars all leveled. I've seen em while on they all level instantly together.

Can't always go by the book, just use common sense.

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Reno NV
Well has anyone even sent a PM to Duff explaining the situation? Duff isn't really one to skimp on banning someone blatantly hacking. My guess is he's more unaware of the situation rather than being reluctant to ban that A1 guy.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am
Posts: 391
Well when it comes down to it, is he really hurting anyone? He's playing alone for his own gain.. I suppose he's using some bandwidth but that's about it.

_________________
iz a secret


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:24 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Posts: 232
Quote:
Even with proof they wont do anything.

It's obvious that A1 is using bots. Only way he has those chars all leveled. I've seen em while on they all level instantly together.

Can't always go by the book, just use common sense.


I disagree that with proof Duff wont do anything, I have seen people get banned. I've seen this happen to a guy named chris or "iframeddave" like 5 or 6 patches ago. When he changed his server so that when you kill a monster you turn lvl 99. I just think its best to really provide proof of this stuff and not have it turn into a witch-hunt either. I mean its rare for like a group of 8 chars all to be the exact same lvl at patch start, especially at lvl 66, but I do know that I will usually lvl chars to like lvl 25 because thats the minimum level they need to get exp in A3. They usually all wont be that lvl but like you can end up with a couple having the same lvl.

Also when I spent like 8 hours walking the group in a4 my chars levels were more spread out. As I walked them all, their separated lvls started getting closer together as the under leveled ones caught up and the higher lvl ones exp slowed. Their levels were separated enough that it didn't bring them all to the same level, but in theory if you did walk them multiple times like this it would bring their levels closer together. I don't have the patience for that, doing it once through a4 is enough for me. But when there is no one on hc and you enjoy playing the game, its something satisfying to do and pass the time.

Again this would be rare at lvl 66 and I have never seen that person in a game, but its a difficult argument to solely base everything off some chars loaded in a game that are close to the same lvl. Thats just my two cents.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Posts: 282
why has no one asked about the ancient anti-hack program? what ever happen to that?

_________________
Lee is a fucking moron.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 am
Posts: 80
Location: Quebec, Canada
I think there was some compatibility errors with windows 7, that's why the program kind of disappeared.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:16 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lost, In Between Nothingness
Afaik it needs to be completely rewritten b/c compatibility issues

_________________
Practice safe trolling and be wary of spambots they have squaids.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 pm 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
Kids level 88 on 10 different chars now. Still not banned lol...

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am
Posts: 391
I don't believe it's compatibility issues with it. Pretty sure it has a mem leak and crushes Duff's server. It does need to be re written though.

_________________
iz a secret


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:41 am 

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Posts: 421
91 on 10 diff chars now. lol...

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore the soul deceive, despise and murder men.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 am 

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Posts: 232
Cory wrote:
91 on 10 diff chars now. lol...


that's pretty crazy.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Reno NV
Gonna be all the better when Duff gets around to banning him. If he got the axe in normal I doubt it would mean much to him, however having your account locked with 10 lvl 90+ has gotta be a bitch. Anyway I PM'd Duff about this if no one else did so hopefully something comes out of it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 am
Posts: 489
Location: Richmond Va
drrod wrote:
Anyway I PM'd Duff about this if no one else did so hopefully something comes out of it.


I PM'ed Duff 2 weeks ago with IP and account info and some screenshots of him in game via realm status. Still nothing.

_________________
I was never more at home than I was in battle. - Solomon Kane


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Reno NV
Funky. My only guess is he's busy on vacation still?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Posts: 616
Location: Reno NV
Duff PM'd me "Done" So I assume this guy just wasted a lot of time. :mrgreen:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: lol wat
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am
Posts: 391
drrod wrote:
Duff PM'd me "Done" So I assume this guy just wasted a lot of time. :mrgreen:


OUCH!

_________________
iz a secret


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: