Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:51 am

Post subject: Insane heal for Act bosses?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am 

So because it's a little dead on HC, I tried to solo hell Meph with my poison druid (does about 100k with 58% pierce) and a ton of juvs. When I was fighting meph I would just toe to toe and juv and repeat. The thing was I he would heal up even when he was poisoned and I would have to start over. Eventually I ran out of 3 cubes of juvs I had on the floor because he would heal. I even tried just constantly using rabies and juving and he would still heal after I lowered him a bit. Anyone have this happen? Is there something happening I am not aware of?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Insane heal for Act bosses?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am 

You probably aren't resetting the boss heal timer. Pretty sure Hell Meph is physical immune without amp/decrep so when you rabies him you aren't doing any physical damage to reset the timer. Try equipping a SC or two with fire or cold damage and you should be good.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Insane heal for Act bosses?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 pm 

drrod wrote:
You probably aren't resetting the boss heal timer. Pretty sure Hell Meph is physical immune without amp/decrep so when you rabies him you aren't doing any physical damage to reset the timer. Try equipping a SC or two with fire or cold damage and you should be good.

No shit, good to know that's probably it, bc there is no way he shoulda been healing some of those times. Thanks!

Offline Profile