Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 am

Post subject: I LENT A TEMPLAR TO STU, BUT STU DOESNT GIVE IT BACK TO ME
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 pm 

I lent a templar(-8 psn res/-16 fire res/-6 magic res) to stu(acc: stu_pididiot and stu_pididiot1), but he doesnt want to give it back, could i have any chance to get it back?
if not, i want to tell other players dont play with such kind of player. And he told me he was american, living in Louisiana, but i dont know if this is true.
I think this mod wants us to be a team, and getting fun from it, i dont think single player could do all things.
whatever, i dont want to use bad words for anyone, because when u leave HU, u also will get nothing, if u are a lier.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: I LENT A TEMPLAR TO STU, BUT STU DOESNT GIVE IT BACK TO
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 am 

i'm a witness it. Yesterday i run dury hell with kenyon and stu join the game. we told him we train new char in this game but he go afk. until we defeat dury(wait to talk to tyrael),my other char is crash and someone join the game (I told him to leave game but he dont answer) .I cant join that game and stu back to game. kenyon told him "you dont help us" I told him "stu leave" just miss some words like "pls" coz i hurry (about one o'clock and I need to sleep) but stu show his aggressive to us(cant explain how much his aggressive). Dont know just miss some word that make him so aggressive like this.
That reason kenyon need his templar that stu lent it back. But he dont return it to kenyon just told " you're not my friend" and dont return it

Last edited by Badboy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 am 

thxs, badboy! I intended not to let u invovled. I dont worry about the templar, it is just a piece of equipment, and i think i can get a better one, but I just want to warn others not ot get hurt again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 am 

Lemme grab some popcorn

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am 

That is a bit shitty if hes doing that! But why lend an item like that to somebody who you dont play with all the time? Bit silly.

You get some assholes on HU though!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 am 

probably not wise to trust someone who's calling themself stupid idiot.....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm 

he really helped me to do something, but ur advices are right. just learning form this matter.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 pm 

kenyon wrote:
I lent a templar(-8 psn res/-16 fire res/-6 magic res) to stu(acc: stu_pididiot and stu_pididiot1), but he doesnt want to give it back, could i have any chance to get it back?
if not, i want to tell other players dont play with such kind of player. And he told me he was american, living in Louisiana, but i dont know if this is true.
I think this mod wants us to be a team, and getting fun from it, i dont think single player could do all things.
whatever, i dont want to use bad words for anyone, because when u leave HU, u also will get nothing, if u are a lier.

ok bro let's get this straight, for one thing I came into a random game called "hell pass" and then my mom called me to help cook food for thanksgiving, then I went afk for a little while, when i joined it was only zhl's 3 chars in the game atm, how was I supposed to know that this game is a act2 game when you dont call it a act2 game, then when i get back i check the message log, and see zhlzhlzhl1 saying "stu, you came here to not help, get out" and the_god saying stu get the hell out, and I responded when I get back with ? and they go off on me and disrespect me, zhl knows that if I weren't afk I was there to help, sorry for me HAVING A LIFE UNLIKE YOU NOLIFER'S, and for zhl lending me a temps, yes he did, cause we were good friends played together every day, i helped him kill sammy in hell, get almost all the shards, and stuff like that, then he goes to disrespect me like that? Hell no he dont deserve to get his templars back, till he gives me an apology, but no, he's too idiotic to do that.. Everyone who plays on HU knows that if I can help, i will help out, but zhl tries to be a moron and say otherwise

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:28 pm 

I don't give you your money back. You suck. Sorry.

That's robbery.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:35 pm 

Sytaris wrote:

That's robbery.

what money?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm 

Stu_pididiot wrote:
Sytaris wrote:

That's robbery.

what money?

Obviously you didn't get that this was a metaphor stu ;/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm 

seems like this is just a misunderstanding if all stu wants is an apology. ive played with both of these guys and neither of them struck me as being greedy/assholes.

im pretty sure stu is wealthy enough to get his own templar if he really wants one, sounds like this is more about respect. if someone flames you for (what seems to be) absolutely no reason and then demands some item back, what would most of you say? i know what i would say.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 pm 

Stu_pididiot wrote:
see zhlzhlzhl1 saying "stu, you came here to not help, get out" and the_god saying stu get the hell out,

zhl just say "you come to here and dont help us" he dont said "get out"
and I said "stu leave" I never said "get the hell out"
Dont make other guy know something that not truth

and after that you said "......fcuk....."

Are we impolite?
Or you are impolite?

And that the truth you lent templar from zhl, just return it to him

Last edited by Badboy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm 

Stu_pididiot wrote:
kenyon wrote:

ok bro let's get this straight, for one thing I came into a random game called "hell pass" and then my mom called me to help cook food for thanksgiving, then I went afk for a little while, when i joined it was only zhl's 3 chars in the game atm, how was I supposed to know that this game is a act2 game when you dont call it a act2 game, then when i get back i check the message log, and see zhlzhlzhl1 saying "stu, you came here to not help, get out" and the_god saying stu get the hell out, and I responded when I get back with ? and they go off on me and disrespect me, zhl knows that if I weren't afk I was there to help, sorry for me HAVING A LIFE UNLIKE YOU NOLIFER'S, and for zhl lending me a temps, yes he did, cause we were good friends played together every day, i helped him kill sammy in hell, get almost all the shards, and stuff like that, then he goes to disrespect me like that? Hell no he dont deserve to get his templars back, till he gives me an apology, but no, he's too idiotic to do that.. Everyone who plays on HU knows that if I can help, i will help out, but zhl tries to be a moron and say otherwise

i didnt say "get out", i just said u stood there and didnt help us. the name of the game is "hell pass", and when u joined in this game, I had told u we were doing new chars, u had to konw what we were doing. i dont like to use bad words to anyone. what made u thought i disrespected u?
about shards, we made a deal, just helped each other. u helped me to get shards, and i also did so. and i also promised u to help u to get soul of the dead when u reached 99 lvl. but before doing my promise, this matter happened.
and I want to talk something more, u like to hork corpse, and sometimes u horked out some good stuff, but u didnt see it, i pick up and told u that u horked out and u should get them, remember that?
and now, I want to get my templar back, so would u give my templar back to me?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm 

and i have one more sentence to say that if u want others to respect u, dont use bad words to others.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 am 

kenyon wrote:
and i have one more sentence to say that if u want others to respect u, dont use bad words to others.

well if you dont want others to use bad words, dont disrespect other people, and also when you said can i get templars back, i said i dont give items to people who aren't friends, was my exacts words in game, like i posted earlier, maybe if you man'd up and apologized I would give it back

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am 

rofl sc *popcorn*

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 am 

lol @ sc popcorn. NO more lee popcorn eh :twisted:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:27 am 

i see lee as recent poster and ignore thread :P

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:48 am 

Stu_pididiot wrote:
kenyon wrote:

well if you dont want others to use bad words, dont disrespect other people, and also when you said can i get templars back, i said i dont give items to people who aren't friends, was my exacts words in game, like i posted earlier, maybe if you man'd up and apologized I would give it back[/quo

the templar is I lent to u, it is not ur templar, so u dont have right to say "i dont give items to people who arent friends" on this matter, it seems a little funny.
however, i give items to people who arent my friends.
u stood in other's hell game, and didnt do any help, ur behaviour is in a respect way to others?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 am 

Even i have to respond in this thread. Even that Stu feel disrespeced i read chat log from that game, cos i joined in the middle of disrespecting of Stu, if he feels disrespected fromt that, he deserve for being called asshole. I joined that game and tried to talk to both of them, than Stu simply said to me, GTFO it's not ur business. In 3 minutes he disrespectem me like 3 times, and even didnt bother to watch that he was on server provided by me. At least from that i could diserve a bit of respect, Stu has no idea what respect is, he is just and asshole at least it's my opinion.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am 

If you were such good friends before, then you would take that game where you went afk and got 'yelled at' with a little bit of salt. It's pretty common to want others to leave if they are not helping at a boss. It's also common for turds to go afk and leech the quest, pleading ignorance and busyness.

If 'friends' borrow something, then get butthurt about something trivial and never give something back because of it...then they are not what I would call friends. They are kinda like the assholes that I never have to see again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:34 pm 

kramuti wrote:
If you were such good friends before, then you would take that game where you went afk and got 'yelled at' with a little bit of salt. It's pretty common to want others to leave if they are not helping at a boss. It's also common for turds to go afk and leech the quest, pleading ignorance and busyness.

If 'friends' borrow something, then get butthurt about something trivial and never give something back because of it...then they are not what I would call friends. They are kinda like the assholes that I never have to see again.

well bro onviously you dont know how to read right?

I said when I joined the game I had to go afk, i didn't even have time to see what they were saying, and who the hell does rushes in random games anyway, and like I said before. If it wasn't a random game name I would've left with no problem. I'm the type of person if you tell me to do something out of disrespect, i'm not gonna do it, same when I am driving, if someone blows the horn at me when I dont take off fast enough at a green light, i sit there and make them wait for the next light. It's common sence thought really bro, you disrespect someone, dont expect them to do anything in return for you.

and to prescot I knew it was your server, but that dont matter, it wasn't your fight you had nothing to do with it

and zhl, your en_sorl character said "stu you no help us, get out" and i asked who is en_sorl and zhl_asnl replied that's my sorc, so you saying you never told me to get out?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm 

kenyon wrote:
Stu_pididiot wrote:
kenyon wrote:

well if you dont want others to use bad words, dont disrespect other people, and also when you said can i get templars back, i said i dont give items to people who aren't friends, was my exacts words in game, like i posted earlier, maybe if you man'd up and apologized I would give it back[/quo

the templar is I lent to u, it is not ur templar, so u dont have right to say "i dont give items to people who arent friends" on this matter, it seems a little funny.
however, i give items to people who arent my friends.
u stood in other's hell game, and didnt do any help, ur behaviour is in a respect way to others?

when I said I dont give items to people who aren't my friends, I mean people I am enemies with, I have no other problem with anyone else on hu and they all my friends, i mean for crying out loud there's what maybe 15 people who still play HU atm, so u gotta be friends with almost all of them

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm 

ok, stu_pididiot, thats enough. what u want to say is u wouldnt give the templar back to me. To be honest, if u are a man, men will be shamed of what u have done.
but please give my templar back to me, for that is my templar, not urs.
Understand stu_pididiot?!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 pm 

Prescot wrote:
Even i have to respond in this thread. Even that Stu feel disrespeced i read chat log from that game, cos i joined in the middle of disrespecting of Stu, if he feels disrespected fromt that, he deserve for being called asshole. I joined that game and tried to talk to both of them, than Stu simply said to me, GTFO it's not ur business. In 3 minutes he disrespectem me like 3 times, and even didnt bother to watch that he was on server provided by me. At least from that i could diserve a bit of respect, Stu has no idea what respect is, he is just and asshole at least it's my opinion.

thx, prescot!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 pm 

kenyon wrote:
ok, stu_pididiot, thats enough. what u want to say is u wouldnt give the templar back to me. To be honest, if u are a man, men will be shamed of what u have done.
but please give my templar back to me, for that is my templar, not urs.
Understand stu_pididiot?!

why would men be ashamed of what I have done? anyone would've done it to be honest, if you do something wrong to someone and you lent out and item, you shouldn't expect it back, i know I wouldn't, and i wouldn't have lent an item out that I wanted anyway

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm 

just give him his templar back and have a kiss ;/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:46 pm 

yeah i take it back this stu guy is definitely an asshole

he just loaded a spare char into a full baal run game

i know it was to intentionally out people because him and legendary waited at portal for everyone to go in against second wave (achmel)and die/try to rejoin

these two just enjoy being dicks i think

edit: after being bitched at for this he unloaded the char and now the 2 of them are dicking around in upper kurast.....we had 8 prior to them joining too, they came in around worldstone golem and now just occupying space

edit2: lol yeah.. they just killed the run..now theyre going to to finish and claim shard themselves

i dont even care if you 2 get banned or not i just think everyone deserves to know what dickheads you are

nO ONE in this game even complained about you prior to this, and youre whining and bitching "no one likes me on forums so now im not helping anyone"

u dont wanna help ppl fine, but purposely going to runs and fucking shit up for others whove done nothing to you is just crap

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm 

lol i went into a baal run game? it was called xp1, you didn't say anything to mmud who was in the game off getting exp and farming somewhere else

*edit* yea you are right, since that stuff went down with zhl and me, yea i like going in games and messing up games

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm 

Stu_pididiot, u will never understand the meaning of "shame". but im really sure that u are a lost kid in real life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm 

Me either, shame is something of an enigma to me.

For instance, I feel no remorse for anything I really do in life, as long as I can somehow justify it. Since, my brain thinks it is pretty awesome, I tend to beable to do that as easily as a Japanese person attempting to be weird.

I am also very lost, but, kind of in a good way. I really hate people, alot, infact I think I hate people alot more than anyone here. But, I love HU alot. I cannot stand to play single player, oddly. It only makes sense that if I hate people and I love HU, that single player would be a more adequate choice.

I find myself while playing D2 wondering about what makes it enjoyable....

If I do not like playing HU single player, that means the game really is not enjoyable on its own. Even though I might play by myself at times, it really is only extremely limited fun. I enjoy the mechanics of D2 on a more difficult scale, but, is only amusing enough to see the result of those mechanics in their peak of action. Afterwards it becomes quite boring.

The only other influence of HU is the people. And, such I find that the most enjoyable thing is really the interaction with other players. It must mean I love to hate people.
One expects most people to act and move about in a "typical" way whist playing HU. Resulting in the core element, that is the enjoyment in ones perception of their manipulation of individuals. With a community this small it is extremely easy to achieve that absolute manipulation feeling; being respectable or feel hated about what you've done here.

But...

the truly unique people. Are those who truly don't give a shit because their dick is bigger irl.

Last edited by mud on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm 

lol I'm loving this thread "goes to find rasta"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 am 

mud wrote:
Me either, shame is something of an enigma to me.

For instance, I feel no remorse for anything I really do in life, as long as I can somehow justify it. Since, my brain thinks it is pretty awesome, I tend to beable to do that as easily as a Japanese person attempting to be weird.

I am also very lost, but, kind of in a good way. I really hate people, alot, infact I think I hate people alot more than anyone here. But, I love HU alot. I cannot stand to play single player, oddly. It only makes sense that if I hate people and I love HU, that single player would be a more adequate choice.

I find myself while playing D2 wondering about what makes it enjoyable....

If I do not like playing HU single player, that means the game really is not enjoyable on its own. Even though I might play by myself at times, it really is only extremely limited fun. I enjoy the mechanics of D2 on a more difficult scale, but, is only amusing enough to see the result of those mechanics in their peak of action. Afterwards it becomes quite boring.

The only other influence of HU is the people. And, such I find that the most enjoyable thing is really the interaction with other players. It must mean I love to hate people.
One expects most people to act and move about in a "typical" way whist playing HU. Resulting in the core element, that is the enjoyment in ones perception of their manipulation of individuals. With a community this small it is extremely easy to achieve that absolute manipulation feeling; being respectable or feel hated about what you've done here.

But...

the truly unique people. Are those who truly don't give a shit because their dick is bigger irl.

so I congraulate u on having been such kind of person.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 am 

up!!!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 am 

Wow, what kind of people have we gotten with us this reset?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 am 

makes me glad I accidentally deleted my NM SC char actually... It seems SC started to rot not long after the reset. I'd rather deal with a ghost town HC than rude players myself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:20 pm 

Quote:
makes me glad I accidentally deleted my NM SC char actually... It seems SC started to rot not long after the reset. I'd rather deal with a ghost town HC than rude players myself.

SC has always been rotten. You just have to be willing to walk away from the pukes or the inexorably ignorant.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am 

Does the topic author realise that he has lost his cool shiny armor already? Or is he still trying to get it with prayers and nice words?
Oh, the innocence

Ahaha... I think I should come back to this game once again
*joins with popcorn*

snakzz wrote:
Wow, what kind of people have we gotten with us this reset?

Rasta&RealLife evil offspring

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm 

when stu_pididiot started using bad words in that night, i had realised the templar wouldnt get back. Playing game is just a kind of fun for wasting time, what u could get more? and I got another templar after this shit matter happened. but I have to let all players here know this matter, and wish no more person would get the same problem again in HU. thats all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am 

I have no idea what's going on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm 

Lol wut? Your back?

Offline Profile