Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am

Post subject: Strong passwords suggested
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm 

Now that games with password aren't shown on server/games status page, you still need to be using strong pwd, or really look at who you add to your friend list.
A guy with *star acc have just stolen my cow king kill because the guys that was to do it with me had him in his friend list.

I thought I could avoid dickheads in this mod....but...the fact is that you can not avoid stupidness.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Strong passwords suggested
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm 

Just to nip it in the bud, my account is *stars (pl).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:39 am 

So you really feel entitled to steal someone's gheed charm when u weren't invited to that game? you simply guessed our password. You just stepped over other's time farming parts. I wouldn't like to be close to you in real life...

Oh! enjoy your gheed dude it took you effort to get ,heh?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 am 
Game Server Host

Guessing the PW to someone elses game, then taking their gheeds (or any item that can only drop once like, sammy charms etc.) when thats what they are working on before you even get there is weak. You should be ashamed dude and actually, IMO, your account should be locked too.

@Noga, I'd PM duff about it btw, he don't always check the forums.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 am 

It's ok, I was just farming gheed's hoping to get a perf. roll on it, since i have many gheed's allrdy. I just wanted to leet everyone who's a dickhead in this comunity. I dont even mind about gheeds. After I left game he gave it to my friend, i didn't know this till this morning after making that post. Allthou that guy it's not the kind of player I'd like to have around.

So I just wanna let everyone know wich type of player is him.

PD: the acc is *star not start, don't try to hide yourself^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

*star = *fear = *invoke = *legendary = *nemesis = *infinity

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:38 pm 

I've seen that guy. He's quite a dick. Killed me in acns way because I didnt wanted to trade him something. I wouldn't miss him if he got banned lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 pm 

*star is a complete douche bag. kid either has mental problems or serious aspergers

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm 

Hey duff, why do you assume all of those accounts are my own?
Same ip address when logged in?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm 

i was the friend with star on my flist, and i gotta say i had a bad feeling as soon as he joined the game

i friended him because the community is small and his necro is pretty strong so i thought id try and work with him despite his obvious shortcomings in terms of respect and maturity. unfortunately only hours later he demonstrated the mistake in this

he joined the game, we were friendly 'hey whats up?' 'n2m u' etc etc. despite him having joined a pw'd game without invite

then we went to start the run, not only intending to get noga the gheed, but also to farm the pgems and potential runes etc. we would likely find upon clearing the entire level. me and noga play together a lot and have a mutual trust.

so, once the portal was made i POLITELY asked star to leave the game. he asked why. now in my opinion in a pw'd game between friends this really shouldnt be necessary given that i asked him politely, but i responded politely AGAIN explaining that we intending to farm the gheed and the level together and that we really didnt want a third person in the game. im not going to try and paraphrase any further because my memory isnt perfect, but around this time his responses got more arrogant and so did mine, culminating when me and noga reached the king's corpse (star's necro has an enigma so he'd been able to make it there much earlier) and found the gheed nowhere in sight. noga is a bit nicer than me but i believe i said something to the extent of 'youre an impudent little highschooling shithead and this is clearly the only place on earth in which you have any sort of power'

noga ragelogged and then star kept going with his bullshit justifications, following me to a public game and tossing the lowroll gheed on the ground

i honestly didnt think being an asshole would be bannable..i play a lot of dota so its just something ive taken for granted in online gaming communities. but i can say with complete sincerity that this is one person any community would be better off without

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm 

Here let me refresh your memory as well, you forgot to add the parts where i cleared the level, didn't take any drops, and only picked up the gheeds to annoy noga because he was also being arrogant. Also, i did not "follow you to a game and drop the low roll gheeds". I gave it to you THAT game, UNID still.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:55 pm 

Also, there is the fact that i did not leave immediately because even if you join a normal friends passworded game, they normally do not care. Anyone who immediately tells you to leave upon arrival obviously has some trust issues so right then i decided i didnt want you on my list anyways, hence the decision to stay.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 pm 

look you can alter the story however you want, obviously i didnt record what you did with a camera. dont feeling like arguing with a tweenage sociopath on the internet

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 am 

I dont remember being arrogant, i usually are not ironic with ppl a dont know. Anyway that what happens on the internet, you can get missunderstood.
But even if had been arrogant, you can not deny we asked you to leave politly (is that even writtens this way?) and since i never had you on my f list, i think its reasonable to accept respectfuly my demand, since it was my cow lvl, and yes it was MY cow lvl i spent my time farming parts and so. I dont mind you have picked up anything or whatever i didn't asked for help or anything. I wont say what your attitude seemed to me 'cause I want this affair closed, dead.

Let's just forget about it. You go your way we'll go ours.

Offline Profile