Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am

Post subject: So how did the patch turn out?
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 am 

I haven't been back to these forums in a while and I missed the release of the last patch. So how did it turn out? People mostly pleased or displeased with it?

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b50b5360d23a

I'll shamelessly include a league of legends referral link for anyone that hasn't tried it yet. Look me up on there, account name jarl, and I'll be glad to play some games with you. If you haven't played it it is free to play.

Hopefully the patch went well and I hope you are all still enjoying HU, well not all of you....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: So how did the patch turn out?
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 am 

overall quite well.

There were a few items that got overlooked, the most notable being physical resists on boss charms that renders Hell bosses immune to physical dmg. The damage tables on poison are also a bit over the top.

We should be releasing a new server side patch shortly though to address some of the more pressing issues.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:09 am 

1699? That's weak yo

Though your win rate with nunu is lulz

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm 

i was 2k a few days ago..

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm 

Over all as much as I don't like blue I'd say the patch went ok for a few reasons. It was the first time a major overhaul in changes happened in awhile. Blue tried his best to balance it.. even though some things didn't go the way they should have.. such as my 100,000 Firestorm and 130,000 Armageddon. He is correcting some mistakes and balancing somethings in a serverside updated patch. I have to give credit for the fact that he is moving in a more positive direction and listening to some of more intelligent people in the community like Abominae.

If we exclude the fact that Blue is doing his best/is able to do major overhauls now then as far as the quality of changes.. I'd say it went pretty bad. The changes to melee gear were way overboard. It's hardly possible to hit 30% DS on a paladin and druid now. The cb nerf was justified I guess. The introduction of oskill was probably the biggest issue of the patch.. as it doubled your damage. Blue is probably the only person who thinks it went "quite well" btw just thought I should throw that out there.

Offline Profile