Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:10 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 5
I have no problem with adding more servers :p BUT when its a europe server and I'm in America....well things start to get a bit annoying. So I'll be straight to the point... If I may, I would like to suggest a filtering system... I don't know if its possible to do so or not but If you could implement something to "choose your server" in the create game section I think that would be a tremendous feat. I wouldn't recommend filtering in the "search game" part seeing how there are really never THAT many games going... I'll take what I can get. But when I wanna xfer or do some Nilathak runs to myself I would like the security of knowing I'm not gonna be playing and randomly get kicked and/or lagged into the middle of 30 monsters and die. Thanks for your time!


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am
Posts: 2432
ParasiTick wrote:
I don't know if its possible to do

It isn't.

_________________
People who live in cinder block houses can throw whatever they want.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 5
blue_myriddn wrote:
ParasiTick wrote:
I don't know if its possible to do

It isn't.


Damn. That really sucks... I hope me making a game and leaving over and over again doesnt crash your servers then.. 8D


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 pm 
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am
Posts: 2432
ParasiTick wrote:
Damn. That really sucks... I hope me making a game and leaving over and over again doesnt crash your servers then.. 8D

It will stress the servers and make things miserable for others. Wait 1 to 2 minutes in between game creations or you will likely just get the same server.

_________________
People who live in cinder block houses can throw whatever they want.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 am 
Game Server Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 am
Posts: 4292
It's not new, it was up all last year.
Its the same for the europe players all being forced to play on US servers. You have 4 we have 1, deal with it.

_________________
Bron wrote:
There's no cure for being a cunt.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 am 

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 5
PureRage-DoD wrote:
It's not new, it was up all last year.
Its the same for the europe players all being forced to play on US servers. You have 4 we have 1, deal with it.


Dude I'm not cryin about it...I was just wondering if there was a way around it. Get your mind right.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:46 am 
Game Server Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 am
Posts: 4292
Quote:
I have no problem with adding more servers :p BUT when its a europe server and I'm in America....well things start to get a bit annoying.


like I said, you have 4 we have 1. I was asked if I could put it back up for the Europe players. you only have a 20% chance of getting it, just remake. Also, 1 more server means less stress on the US servers = better ping rate all round.

_________________
Bron wrote:
There's no cure for being a cunt.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 1627
Quote:
But when I wanna xfer or do some Nilathak runs to myself I would like the security of knowing I'm not gonna be playing and randomly get kicked and/or lagged into the middle of 30 monsters and die
Yeah it's serious issue, Nihl should be harder to prevent soloing.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 5
Steel wrote:
Quote:
But when I wanna xfer or do some Nilathak runs to myself I would like the security of knowing I'm not gonna be playing and randomly get kicked and/or lagged into the middle of 30 monsters and die
Yeah it's serious issue, Nihl should be harder to prevent soloing.


actually i was talking normal nilathak....yea.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New PureRage Server
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 977
i dont even lag that much when im on purerage's server

_________________
“Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism”


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: