Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Should I change the current Anti-Rush ?
Don't touch it 18%  18%  [ 15 ]
Remove it completely 34%  34%  [ 28 ]
Simply allow Hell chars to join Nightmare games 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Allow A1 NM chars to join norm games and A1 Hell to join NM games 10%  10%  [ 8 ]
Allow A1 NM chars to join A5 norm games and A1 Hell to join A5 NM 33%  33%  [ 27 ]
Other (please specify) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Should I change the current Anti-Rush ?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 am 
Site Admin

Please vote.

This will give me a good idea on what to work on.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Should I change the current Anti-Rush ?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 pm 

The discussion got over the top. I moved everything except this poll to the Argument forum. Vote here, argue there.

Thanks.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 pm 

Possible solution to the whole problem.............could we put character level requs on things like teh hellforge hammer, anya pot , etc things like that....then if you want to just cheat buy you can,...........andthose who wanna play legitly, will just not allow low levels to be in there parties when they use the items.

Probably over simplistic but worth a shot

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Einstein

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 pm 

Pappy wrote:
Possible solution to the whole problem.............could we put character level requs on things like teh hellforge hammer, anya pot , etc things like that....then if you want to just cheat buy you can,...........andthose who wanna play legitly, will just not allow low levels to be in there parties when they use the items.

First since anti rush i see perfect solution for the problem. Add this to pool i wanna vote for this. Or Add lvl req on quest not high but not letting example lvl 40 to finish bhall quest.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 am 

I remember back on bnet, you had to be lvl20/AncientsNorm, lvl40/AncientsNm, lvl60AncientsHell. I feel possibly implenting something of this nature would be a good thing. Also, I wouldnt at all completely remove antirush but instead if anything, allow A1 NM chars to join A5 norm games and A1 Hell to join A5 NM. (That was my vote :) )
Its obvious the "communtiy" is in a sort of split on this, imo this would be like maybe meeting in the middle?
I would also like to add that the whole "anitrush" was very frustrating for a number of reasons, alot which have been voiced but now sitting in the arguement section for getting over the top. lol. Anyway as I read through the topic before it was removed, I began to realise how GREAT of an idea antirush really was! People cry that either theyre isnt enough games or w/e fill in the blank. But the truth is this, yes, you WILL have days were you may struggle for those reasons but there is ALWAYS ways around it! Post in the forums to create a team earlier on or simply continue at your "hurdle" in public until...before you know it, a team is acquired! Ive just started this season and god knows have had my epic fail days, but as I continue on, i do indeed meet more and more great people who are more eager then not to help me when or if they can. Ofc just as long as I scratch their back too when/if I can. Atm I have a friend list of 25+ and counting! Bottom line - Hang in there guys, have some patience, explore other options, do w/e you have to do besides give up and cry about no-rush. Thanks for reading and have a great day! Best of luck!! ;)

Love the mod btw!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 pm 

Prescot wrote:
Pappy wrote:

First since anti rush i see perfect solution for the problem. Add this to pool i wanna vote for this. Or Add lvl req on quest not high but not letting example lvl 40 to finish bhall quest.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2762

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm 

How does the above post relate to the question posted?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]