Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

Post subject: To new users
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:20 am 

I have not signed on in quite some time, and I noticed several posts that were made by new folks, but never got to see them.
I believe that now new users must get their first post approved by a moderator. I could do this, but would much rather the server admin, or another more veteran than me to do this, so I am leaving things as they are.

Edit: The reason why this was implemented was due to endless spam that I got tired of wiping daily for well over a year. (I am talking hundreds a day at some points). When I stopped doing this, the forums basically went to hell. After discussing with Duff, he came up with a solution. See above.

I signed on because I saw one spam made it through (permabanned as usual).

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: To new users
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:58 am 

I took the liberty to sticky this after going through all of the messages that had not been approved/disapproved.
Those with modding privileges should not see question marks for any old posts. Sorry if I overstepped or effectively necro'd stuffs.

Offline Profile