Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 am

Post subject: Best dps Against boss V 2.1 ( Hardcore )
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:07 pm 

sup guys, i was wondering if some of you who have tested this ( its kidna long for me to test build n shit so i didnt did it this patch ) have found a good dps wit low or NO counter against boss ??? so far im playing a mind sin it is OK but i wouldnt call that a GOOD dps i was hoping to get pointed onthe good direction wit a high dps low counter skill thx !!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Best dps Against boss V 2.1 ( Hardcore )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:33 pm 

IIRC all the skills that cause ZERO counters from bosses also do not reset their heal timer, like fstorm. So if you're an fstorm druid, you need something to reset heal timer (geddon).

pzn zon basically always works even on the patches where it was nerfed to the ground ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm 

slappyNuts wrote:
IIRC all the skills that cause ZERO counters from bosses also do not reset their heal timer, like fstorm. So if you're an fstorm druid, you need something to reset heal timer (geddon).

pzn zon basically always works even on the patches where it was nerfed to the ground ;)

alright , i was about to start a rabies but its not a bad idea to try a pzn zon ! thx for the heads up slap

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:33 am 

slappyNuts wrote:

Wrong... Psnzon is beyond terrible right now. I played one in 2.0 and 2.1 and they're both awful vs bosses. This is on multiplayer/realm though, but it's terrible DPS. I've been lvl 60+ with 70k dam and over -30 psn pierce IN NORMAL and it barely touches bosses.

You're absolutely going to need at least 2-3 other players if you plan on going psn.

Edit: Psnzon is good for trash, but that's it.

Offline Profile