Login | Register


All times are UTC - 5 hours


It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:28 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Posts: 2
boo-you3 get ban from game for taking cham rune from

convert
wooday
qucangel


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
Won't be banned, but is now known to the community.
What was a cham rune on the ground for when there are 3 of you?

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 pm 

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm
Posts: 92
No idea why this is coming up now, it's weeks old, but it's already resolved. We had to trade him gear to get it back but eventually got it, and now that nihl is easily accessible it's trivial. Always make sure you know who you're helping when they want to join your games, even on HU people.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
It needed an approval to post. Maybe it was due to being a new poster. I gave permissions, even though some time had past.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 969
I wonder if that is the barb who was following along leeching EXP until we made the games private.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Posts: 1672
boo-you is pro and can steal chams as he pleases /s

_________________
PureRage-DoD wrote:
Cowards die in shame, I ain't afraid to lose a char, it's not like it's important. :lol:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 am
Posts: 490
Location: Richmond Va
slappyNuts wrote:
boo-you is pro and can steal chams as he pleases /s


True story. Mario for president!

_________________
I was never more at home than I was in battle. - Solomon Kane


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 am
Posts: 353
hmm. somethings wrong with this ban, kinda lame behaviour to grab but also kinda lame to have games with loot and demanding it to be shared among only 3 or 1 player getting it all... so apparently it wasnt even a steal. Grabbing, big difference.
besides a cham rune, with that droprate 2.0 , thats so common a drop.

_________________
'may the force be with you' - Yoda??


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 1206
Agreed. Playing in a group and grabbing a drop isn't stealing.

I find it really hard to believe Mario would steal an item that's on the ground in town like you are xfering it. He's been playing HU forever why would he now start stealing stuff in town? If it drops while the group is killing monsters in a public game then its a free for all. Don't like that? Then go play private games. Don't cry on the forums and ask for someone to be banned.

_________________
LockDown wrote:
Go outside.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 pm 

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 1004
It was a steal. He joined a pub game and instead of remaking, the guys said they are farming and he can come for xp but not loot, and he agreed. He stood in the back and did nothing but leech and then tele'd forward to pick up the cham, then when confronted about it he just pretended to go AFK. All of this together adds up to first ballot hall of fame douche bag. I guess the moral of the story is make pw games because people in sc are all ninja looters.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:56 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Posts: 2
good on boo-you3 ensley03 good you ban hem


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 1206
Screenshots? Back in my day you nneeded proof

_________________
LockDown wrote:
Go outside.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Central America - Honduras - S.P.S.
Mario is by far the most active player that ever played HU... he is always around and its one of the oldest too... playing in an open game and and getting a valuable drop grabbed isnt a crime... back in the times, people would call for a drop if they really need a ¡n item before it ever dropped or even if it doesnt ever drop... the people needed it? was it necesary to advance of complete something? then why the drama?. get another. play private.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:28 pm 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
I would like to hear from Mario what he has to say to this. Maybe something else happened before that led up to this? Could you have upset him before? Now I haven't seen him ingame since the 2.1 update, so we can't ask him.
None of us know what was going on with him at that time.

I have played with him many hours and he always was friendly and playing fair, not grabbing.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 am 

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 1004
He said he won't play anymore. 4 people had the same story and Mario even said "it was pub game" as some kind of defense, despite being asked to not take loot, since that would be less of a hassle than remaking a private game. Mon was in the game also and he complied with this request. I don't think it's hard to understand when someone says it's okay if you want to tag along for XP, to not take items. He also didn't even need the rune, because the punchline to this is the next day the uber druid helm dropped, and angel traded it to Mario for the cham rune. :D

Saying "just make private games" does not absolve a player from being a ninja looter. In fact it's not even an argument. The most logical scenario is if people start freaking out at you saying they told you to not pick up drops, would be to just give it to them. I mean it was just a rune in a patch where you could farm ~2 zods per hour on nihl. This is about the principle, not the item itself. He chose to just stand there and pretend to be AFK.

The dude also says he's from UK but doesn't even know how to talk. Maybe he has a screw loose in his head and simply isn't all there and isn't really aware of what's going on, I don't know.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:17 am 

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 am
Posts: 163
I would not have expected it from Mario but here we are. Thank you for sharing, it's nice to know what players should be avoided. I usually like to have a chance to play with others so I don't like to play private.
Mario has dyslexia hence his spelling.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 1206
Doesn't matter. Mario is unbanned and the people accusing mario aren't even playing now or stuck in norm. Guess the patch is too hard for em.

_________________
LockDown wrote:
Go outside.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:04 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 969
WoW expansion came out. Besides the patch is obviously too easy when people are 91 and soloing baal.

Also we had nothing to do with this post, someone else randomly popped it up. I chuckled though.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:07 pm 

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm
Posts: 92
Mrawskrad wrote:
Doesn't matter. Mario is unbanned and the people accusing mario aren't even playing now or stuck in norm. Guess the patch is too hard for em.

WoW expansion came out, and I personally quit because of how unbelievably horrible you are to talk to.
Keep calling us out for being stuck in normal on your solo baal patch, maybe you got the offline and online versions mixed up? :roll:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 1206
You can't compare pious to anyone else. He's a beast. I'd love to see you solo the entire game in a week. But I'd guess you would get stuck somewhere in normal.

_________________
LockDown wrote:
Go outside.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:29 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 969
Pious isn't special, he just happens to play 18 hours a day. He literally said it took him 8 hours of ONLY killing baal to down him.

I'm not sure why you're such a raging autistic kid all the time, but it tends to make people not give a fuck. And you act like you aren't listening to me and I just offhandedly mention HP is too high and you nerf it into the ground.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am
Posts: 724
boing boing - pious is better than you angel :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:21 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 969
His entire clear from the waypoint to baal and killing baal took longer than it took for me to beat the entire game.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:29 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 525
who is angel exactly? does he even play this patch?


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
Angel wrote:
Pious isn't special, he just happens to play 18 hours a day. He literally said it took him 8 hours of ONLY killing baal to down him.


Remind me again how many characters you have made that have 'broked da game"?

I recall one in almost every patch from Pious. The distinction is quite clear.

Convert wrote:
WoW expansion came out, and I personally quit because of how unbelievably horrible you are to talk to.
Keep calling us out for being stuck in normal on your solo baal patch, maybe you got the offline and online versions mixed up? :roll:


So you quit because you don't like someone's attitude? I would much rather put up with an <insert bad things here> than an incompetent nice person. To each their own.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Posts: 1672
Zing!

_________________
PureRage-DoD wrote:
Cowards die in shame, I ain't afraid to lose a char, it's not like it's important. :lol:


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am
Posts: 969
kramuti wrote:
Angel wrote:
Pious isn't special, he just happens to play 18 hours a day. He literally said it took him 8 hours of ONLY killing baal to down him.


Remind me again how many characters you have made that have 'broked da game"?

I recall one in almost every patch from Pious. The distinction is quite clear.

Convert wrote:
WoW expansion came out, and I personally quit because of how unbelievably horrible you are to talk to.
Keep calling us out for being stuck in normal on your solo baal patch, maybe you got the offline and online versions mixed up? :roll:


So you quit because you don't like someone's attitude? I would much rather put up with an <insert bad things here> than an incompetent nice person. To each their own.


Remember bone necros? Yeah no one does because I showed blue mine some 5 odd years ago and they've been nerfed into the ground ever since.

It took pious longer to fight down to baal and kill him than it did for us to start at level 1 and progress to baal and down him. That amount of dedication is staggering, sure, but most people have jobs and I personally don't even enjoy playing without friends.


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: boo-you3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 1383
Angel wrote:
kramuti wrote:
Angel wrote:
Pious isn't special, he just happens to play 18 hours a day. He literally said it took him 8 hours of ONLY killing baal to down him.


Remind me again how many characters you have made that have 'broked da game"?

I recall one in almost every patch from Pious. The distinction is quite clear.

Convert wrote:
WoW expansion came out, and I personally quit because of how unbelievably horrible you are to talk to.
Keep calling us out for being stuck in normal on your solo baal patch, maybe you got the offline and online versions mixed up? :roll:


So you quit because you don't like someone's attitude? I would much rather put up with an <insert bad things here> than an incompetent nice person. To each their own.


Remember bone necros? Yeah no one does because I showed blue mine some 5 odd years ago and they've been nerfed into the ground ever since.

It took pious longer to fight down to baal and kill him than it did for us to start at level 1 and progress to baal and down him. That amount of dedication is staggering, sure, but most people have jobs and I personally don't even enjoy playing without friends.



Funny, because in all of the patches when blue was around, bone necs were quite strong. I played them, even hybrid summoners. So ya. Try again.

_________________
The reader should not be discouraged if...he does not have the prerequisites to read the prerequisites. P. Halmos


Top
 Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: