Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am

Post subject: 1.9 is coming wat will you play and why
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm 

since i only played a few hours on 1.8 i wonder which char and bilds you guys played and enjoyed whit a no synergys skill three i would liek to ear what you guys have tryed and enjoyed to help me decide wat i will start :D |

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: 1.9 is coming wat will you play and why
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm 

Not sure about WoF nerf, in 1.8 fire trapsin was OP. Maybe will be reasonably weaker but still playable.
I guess I'll just try a javzon. Expectations: medium dmg output with a tank which you can recast. Also she's not a glass cannon.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm 

javzon , nice i was playing some build in like 1.3f if irecall correctly: i tryed psn zon, immo zon, skelly mancer, blizz sorc , mind sin, and a kicksin i loved them all tbh and most of then where bad on 1.8 ( actualy i havent brought any to NM so maybe they were playable endgame but most of em where pretty pitty at normal :S )

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 am 

I usually like playing a class with some party buff like druid, sorc, barb, pala, or necro for enemy debuff. However I am thinking of starting with a trap assasin.
Charged bolt sentry, wake of inferno, death sentry, shadow master, maybe claw block (need to check if it's really worth maxing for the late game).
A few days ago I tried a similar char on the 1.9 Solo version, this char should be decent all around.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:28 pm 

Ever since I first played HU many years ago, I have always started the season off with my healer Pala, Shroomy. I usually make at least one character of every class. Usually two. Always at least two paladins per season, one for healer and one for zealer/charger.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 pm 

Minu566 wrote:
. However I am thinking of starting with a trap assasin.
Charged bolt sentry, wake of inferno, death sentry, shadow master, maybe claw block (need to check if it's really worth maxing for the late game).
A few days ago I tried a similar char on the 1.9 Solo version, this char should be decent all around.

even wit the nerf of wof i believe that the skill will still be good :D are you on SC or HC minu ?

Neoiceshroom wrote:
Ever since I first played HU many years ago, I have always started the season off with my healer Pala, Shroomy.

hopefully ill catch you around M8 !!! after reading patch note, i might try a build that ive tryed in a earlier patches but it wsent good enough : rabies / shockwave druid i was also thinking to get 20 into grizzly / oak / lycan 1 in werewolf werebear + 1 feral rage and maybe left over point into cycle armor ... wat you guys think ? ( rabies for boss , shockwave to progress, grizzly as a tank helper ) ?? and maybe a a3 cold merc to help wit dmg ?? not sure

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:49 am 

iiNfluence wrote:
even wit the nerf of wof i believe that the skill will still be good :D are you on SC or HC minu ?

Playing from Asia and Europe ping is deadly. I am playing only SC

Offline Profile